Spin and Win

theking04

WOOHOOOO, holy moly, i am so happy... 15 Dec, 2013 Sunday - Won an extra fighter slot on Spin and Win!

Don't need a second jet, my fighters are all retards but lovable and i am also no FA guy either, so this is kinda the big shot for me i desired from day 1... and now i got it, yaaaayyy, sitting here alone in front of my laptop after watching UFC on Fox and i was really yelling out loud haha, awesome! Thanks Mike!

Definitley seems to be a connection to winning 170 sups and connection error to spin and win. Has happend to me twice now and both times I've won the 170 sups

Ditto for me too just now.

60 points and no spins? It's been 2 days and the new spins have not shown up...

This must be the most asked thing on the forums since Spin and Win started...

Make sure there is www in front of the address in the address bar, and it should work.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/spinandwin.php will probably work for you.

http://mmatycoon.com/spinandwin.php will often fail to show the spins.

• Upvote 1

14 spins and I didn't even won $1 or a fucknig lottery ticket... that's gotta be a new record.

EDIT: scratch that, i'm seeing on the recent winners list that i won a fighter slot?!!? I have no idea where this is coming from, but i'll take it lol

(Had to refresh after a couple of spins because the result wasn't displaying, it must have happened then)

14 spins and I didn't even won $1 or a fucknig lottery ticket... that's gotta be a new record.

EDIT: scratch that, i'm seeing on the recent winners list that i won a fighter slot?!!? I have no idea where this is coming from, but i'll take it lol

(Had to refresh after a couple of spins because the result wasn't displaying, it must have happened then)

Winning