QFC's

THT

This may be a silly question, but recently I have been doing some QFC's and have come across fighters that have 1/1/1/white stats and I have just seen one that is booked where one of the fighters will have 2 days injury at fight point,has no morale and maybe 65% energy.

HERE

Why do people do this?

As a guy who has done at least 15 QFCS in the past 2 weeks I see this so often. I can't even really gauge my fighters as their opponents go down so quickly.. I made a striker recently with 4 KO's in less than a minute and a half.. The problem is every fighter he fought was injured, low morale or low energy..

I don't understand why, I would guess it's just a lack of desire to learn and improve. These players don't stick around too long, usually. I did however fight a manager who was something like 1-37 who seemed to be still kickin'.

• 2 weeks later...

Some people make alts and try to time it so they fight their main account so they can get easy wins. Bit of a stupid point in the game as when they fight real competition they start losing cos of a lack of knowledge in the game.

thats sad if its true, if 2 of ur fighters end up fighting eachother in a QFC match wouldnt u wanna use that opportunity 2 test a certain tactic against another?

Quick glance at the manager tells me that this person just doesn't have the capacity to assimilate the game he is playing. He i sjust spamming QFC fight without thinking of anything else it seems. I bet we all have seen this happen maaaany times before. Funny thing is that he actually has a promising 5-0 fighter in his stable (all QFC wins tho). So he is doing something right. :D

Would be interesting to know how many managers there have been that have only fought in QFC and then disappeared in to the oblivion.

How is it possible to have a 1/1/1/white fighter?

exactly..even a new player should look at the create a fighter page and think hmmm....the more points on a certain skill the better right? lol

People don't always play to win.. Check out the start of Mr Jobber's career as a manager in this game.. I have played another online boxing game and one of the managers sole intent was to lose as badly as he could in every fight.. Each to their own.

You don't have to use all creation point available to you in this game so yes you can make 1/1/1/white fighters,

People don't always play to win.. Check out the start of Mr Jobber's career as a manager in this game.. I have played another online boxing game and one of the managers sole intent was to lose as badly as he could in every fight.. Each to their own.

You don't have to use all creation point available to you in this game so yes you can make 1/1/1/white fighters,

Was gonna mention Jobber, this guy i am guessing doesn't know what he is doing and isn't losing on purpose. Jobber on the other hand done what his name said, jobbed a lot of fights filled in events for org owners who needed a filler. Jobber now kicks peoples ass for fun, i will forever remember the time he kicked Jax's ass when Jax thought it would be 52 easy wins that year.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27913&hl=jobber

Which boxing game? i dont see the point in losing to lose... eff dat

Cool Jobber is that good, i even try my hardest to win fights that i have no chance to win

Was gonna mention Jobber, this guy i am guessing doesn't know what he is doing and isn't losing on purpose. Jobber on the other hand done what his name said, jobbed a lot of fights filled in events for org owners who needed a filler. Jobber now kicks peoples ass for fun, i will forever remember the time he kicked Jax's ass when Jax thought it would be 52 easy wins that year.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27913&hl=jobber

That thread was an interesting read. But he has only won 3 of his last 20 fights, and has stopped fighting at all, not exactly kicking ass for fun.

WeBL was the game.

To consistently lose every fight is just as hard as winning every fight - food for thought

talkin bout dr.voodoo's celebrities bitches and hoes eh? he used to put 1 in conditioning, im pretty sure the same result would occur here as well but thats just lame, i was playing webl with tycoon for a month or so until tycoon put an end to that bs