The Island Season 2 - General Discussion

Lost to Bruce Lee this morning, it's amazing that there isn't some sort of system where if we know our opponent is going to spam leg kicks we can't prepare our fighter for it. Like realistically if an opponent throws 100 leg kicks a fight and we know it's coming we should really be able to set something about it. Totally different to punches for mine, punches there's all sorts of different types and it doesn't matter if you expect one coming for the head (combinations etc).

If I expect a leg kick coming (especially if I have a slight reach advantage) I should definitely be able to check more (but leave myself to vulnerable to headshot). Was amazing I didn't gas, thankfully we're not fighting at 265+ where leg kicks are more broken.

I got leg kick spammed as well, except the guy landed like fucking 99% of his kicks. At least you got nearly 50 punches off in the fight..

It's ON!

The most eagerly anticipated The Island fight in the history of it's sandy beaches. You (didn't) ask for it and you got it (suckers)!

"Son Of" Goat Boy vs. Goatboy's "Love" Child!

Watch as they fight for the attention of their father, former The Island Season 1 legend, "Randy" Pan Goatboy!

The urge to stick both on 100% SHIG was high, but instead I left both with their sliders the same as in their previous fight due to both of them being one-dimensional hacks. Goat Boy brings the striking whereas "Love" Child bring the jitsu.

Who's cuisine will reign supreme?!

Check out my press conference

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13887359184285.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43991&p=564459

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13909854948674.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

Aye laddy, i also remember my 20th birthday bash!! Having the party of all parties and waking up a little worse for wear. I went to buy a ticket to what i thought was a ticket back home to Ireland. Imagine my surprise when i woke up and i was at a place called... The Island? And whattaya mean i can't go home???

Here i met one GenerAL Tso and we became close friends on The Island, always frequenting the Bar n Grille. Anyways, congrats on your career here. I wish i spent more time at the gym training than trying to cook up (and mostly tasting) the perfect beer. But with Sully's Home Brew as the official drink of Island Freedom Fighters, i am proud of what i achieved, although my win/loss could be better.

Cheers old chum to many great nights at the IFF Bar and Grill, and cheers to many more to come once this Island shuts!!

http://i.imgur.com/gjrH6AZ.jpg?1?3555

• Upvote 2

It's ON!

The most eagerly anticipated The Island fight in the history of it's sandy beaches. You (didn't) ask for it and you got it (suckers)!

"Son Of" Goat Boy vs. Goatboy's "Love" Child!

Watch as they fight for the attention of their father, former The Island Season 1 legend, "Randy" Pan Goatboy!

The urge to stick both on 100% SHIG was high, but instead I left both with their sliders the same as in their previous fight due to both of them being one-dimensional hacks. Goat Boy brings the striking whereas "Love" Child bring the jitsu.

Who's cuisine will reign supreme?!

Nobody is caring about the fight between some 400+ p4 p ranked guy against some other 200+ scrub

Charles Benedict, season 2 winner 155 division. You read it here first. No one is better rounded and can fight in all areas of the game as skillfully as "indigo".

Who can oppose his awesomness!? no one!

You should test him at a real org before you start saying he'll win the 155 division ;)

He became the champ and a real champ holds his end of the deal and doesnt just vacate the belt. Omerou had the chance to fight his way back but he took one look at charles and said fuck that, i want none of that and fled to another org. The simple truth is that charles came to chaos for one reason only: to strip omerou of his belt.

He became the champ and a real champ holds his end of the deal and doesnt just vacate the belt. Omerou had the chance to fight his way back but he took one look at charles and said fuck that, i want none of that and fled to another org. The simple truth is that charles came to chaos for one reason only: to strip omerou of his belt.

I demanded for Omeruo to be released because of the bullshit match making from the owner of Chaos. Tyson Thor should be fighting for the title not Tung Kuk. Or else Tyson Thor should have been fighting Tung Kuk to determine who should get the next title shot.

Also I wanted to go after The Can, who was arguably the best Lightweight fighter on The Island at the time so I signed him up to the same org as him

Dont forget Samuel Berzins and Duncan Jon in your ranking for me they are better than The Can even if The Can is a monster as well and I don't say that because they are in LFC but because they are both extremly dangerous

Cant say much about the match making as im not the one doing it. I was offered to fight duncan jon. I gladly accepted but the org owner didnt want it. Too bad, could have been a nice ending to the regular season and a p4p spot would benedict have won.

Don't worry mate LFC keep going after the Island, you will be able to make this fight, Actually you are all welcome here, we will be in Hilo

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13887359184285.jpg

After my 10th win i want to celebrate with my fans here on the island!

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x359/8133805422/1403140949000-Still0618-00000.jpg

Haha I like this one

• Upvote 1

I think I made a mistake of having multiple fighters around the same weight class so I could be fighting my own fighters.

Good luck to everyone on the island, the Berzins brothers and I have had a blast this season and I'm looking forward to the tournaments. :)

• Upvote 1