Impact (235k+ restricted) - The Official Smack Talk Thread.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14030102354337.jpg

Timothy "Red Dragon" Robinson (238177)

Well, it's nearly time for me to face arguably my toughest challenge to date. As my last opponent showed, i got caught in my last fight and was promptly KO'd.

The man known only as The Can may have a strange name, but has had much success on The Island. This is a must win for both of us! I need to bounce back and avoid back-to-back losses while The Can is looking to make a name for himself outside The Island.

12 KO's is no joke. But i have made a name for myself submitting strong opponents. Don't blink, because the Fastest Finish bonus should be headed this way!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13950837055729.jpg

Diego "The Gladiator" Bustamante

20 years old

265lbs+

3-1

"I signed quite some time ago to fight for Impact MMA. It didn't take long for Stu to convince me that this org is one of the top new orgs in the world. They're determined to bring in the best new talent in MMA to give us fighters a place to showcase our talent and prove that we are some of the best fighters in the world. I like Stu's ambition and I'm very happy to be apart of this great organisation.

I had a good win at TKOMMA which is a feeder org for GAMMA but unfortunately that org fizzled out or some shit and now I'm thinking it's probably for the best that happened because then I wouldn't be fighting for Impact MMA.

I'm impressed by Le Muria (4-1) record. All of his wins have came in the first round and when I seen that I had the chance to fight him, I couldn't resist it. It's a tough challenge but it's a chance for me to really make a big impressive in my Impact MMA debut. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he ends up crashing head first onto the canvas once I get a hold of him though. I hope to put on a performance that fight fans from around the world will remember for a long time."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14041311491144.jpg

"Lucky" Liam McGuiness (246080)

While me buddy "Red Dragon" is fighting Island legend The Can, i find myself fighting some guy named Asswipe Ballsack. Anyways... after losing me last fight i am a bit ANGRY!!! Not only do i have to fight some Asswipe but some bloke i don't know is talking shite about me!!! I need a drink!!!!!

-=-=-=-=-

(Pause. Grabs a bottle of Sully's Lager and takes a big swig)

"Ahhh, Sully's Home Brew! It's refreshing! Available at Sully's Bar and Grill"

-=-=-=-

...Now where was i??

Oh yeah! Once i'm done wiping the floor with Asswipe, i'm gonna shut that Mazzuca's face. I ain't said nothing about you and you dare to drag me good name down??? This means WAR!!!!!! AAARGH!!!!!

(Pause. Grabs another bottle and takes a long sip)

"But after a long day of fighting, nothing calms me down better than an ice cold bottle of Sully's Home Brew. Ahhh, it's refreshing!"

Edited by jhinh
  • Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w29.jpg

Jake LaMotta

Man that was one hell of a fight! Every time I fight Sheppard I think we both lose a gallon of blood. Thats one tough ass dude though I'm sure he will be back and better than ever. Check out this bloody piece of the mat

http://www.hasselbladusa.com/media/1770907/octagon_cover_a.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13872324683526.jpg

Aoki: That was a great fight with Lodbrok, i have no doubt i will be seeing him again, one must assume that if that undefeated chump Winshire steps up against him Lodbrok would nearly murder him. I must continue to work hard and prove my value here at IMPACT, as for my mouth, i will continue to run it, i think Pale Monster doesnt want war with me again, Paul Landen will give him a run for his money but it doesnt matter because they both will fall victim to me. The Can is a superstar that i respect, but i dont fear him and Timothy Robinson is my best buddy, but our sparring videos shouldnt be seen in respect for him and his family.

Props to Ashwan for stepping into the cage with me. You managed to dodge a lot of my punches but in the end i was able to add to my KO tally.

Who's next? Mazzuca, i ain't ever heard of you but you been runnin' ya mouth about me? You need to learn some manners buddy!! It's a shame you have a fight coming up, otherwise i will come in there and whoop your ass myself!! Ya cheatin' mongrel!!

But enough of that smelly cheatin' bastich Mazzuca. I'm still celebratin' my win over Ashwan.

(grabs a bottle of Sully's Home Brew Lager)

...And what better way to celebrate than to go down to my brother Sully's Bar and Grill and down a few Home Brew's. Ahhhh, Home Brew. It's refreshing!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14030102354337.jpg

Timothy "Red Dragon" Robinson (238177)

Much respect to The Can for giving me the opportunity to bounce back from my loss. I watched him on The Island and he is no joke! But i kept my composure and was able to earn myself my second Sub of the Night. Unfortunately i wasn't able to score the Fastest Finish bonus, but i'm working on it!

I escaped relatively unharmed during this fight so i should be ready to rock and roll pretty soon.

I want to register for the next TWGC but i might be a bit too small to enter. If i am unable to enter, then how about we go at it Dan Dimont? Prior to me fighting The Can we verbally agreed to a fight. Although i am hesitant because on paper you have no chance against me. Maybe after a few fights?

Another fight i am keen on is to avenge my loss to Lodbrok . I thought i was doing pretty well until i gassed and got caught. You willing to give me a chance to get that monkey off my back?

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13872324683526.jpg

Aoki: That was a great fight with Lodbrok, i have no doubt i will be seeing him again, one must assume that if that undefeated chump Winshire steps up against him Lodbrok would nearly murder him. I must continue to work hard and prove my value here at IMPACT, as for my mouth, i will continue to run it, i think Pale Monster doesnt want war with me again, Paul Landen will give him a run for his money but it doesnt matter because they both will fall victim to me. The Can is a superstar that i respect, but i dont fear him and Timothy Robinson is my best buddy, but our sparring videos shouldnt be seen in respect for him and his family.

Ahh Aoki... You're a strong fighter and what happens at the gym should stay there ;)

I'm sure our paths will cross soon enough. And when we do i am confident that there will be bonuses galore. We can...

(interrupting)

AFTER PARTY AT Sully's Bar and Grill!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16b6.jpg

JIN AXAZEL:

" I've been sitting, waiting and watching all of you pitiful fighters talk trash and try and make a name for yourselves. You are all weak and I think it's about time I start to take over this org and have things run my way. We have to many fighters here that lack the heart of a champion, too many fighters that just want to be celebrities and not wanting to work hard for this org. I am different i have spoken with Stu Mack on many occasions and he will tell you the same damn thing I am willing to fight anyone any time anywhere. Yes I may never be a fan favourite because I'm below the radar, practising my skill trying to develop every day. I will never be liked by the masses but I don't care, I will be remembered as the guy who never backed down from anybody and always put up one hell of a fight. So keep living your flash life styles and bitching at each other because soon this will be my show"

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13950837055729.jpg

Diego "The Gladiator" Bustamante

20 years old

265lbs+

4-1

"I think I proved myself with that win over Le Muria (4-2). I respect the guy, he gave me a good fight and it could have ended up with his hand raised at the end of the fight if he landed a clean power punch to my chin. I hope he can bounce back from this loss, he's a great fighter and I can see him doing well during his time at Impact MMA.

I've heard some guy named Jin Axazel (1-1) has been saying he's going to take over this org and be the star of the show or some shit like that... is this kid for real? Man, maybe he should have kept his mouth shut, he just got his first professional MMA win and now he's acting as if he's Mr Bigshot.

I got a message for you Jin, step in line. There's going to be no easy road to the top for you and when you get near the top, you'll find me waiting for you because that's where I'm heading. Though if I'm honest, I can't see him getting near the top at all. Randal Wallace (4-1) will give him a good fight and even if he gets past him, there's plenty of other fighters in this division that are more than capable of beating him. I can't imagine him lasting long against Le Muria (4-2)

As for myself, I'm looking to take some time off to train again and will be back in a couple of months ready to smash some skulls again."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16b6.jpg

JIN AXAZEL:

" Ahh Diego, I see you are already blind to what is righteous. I have been sent here on a mission and that is a mission from god, you think my record has any justice to my skills and you think these mere mortal men can defeat me... hahaha. You see i have already beaten you, you need to take time off to train, why ? Why don't you wait around for a while and I'll add you to the converted, so you can join me on the path of righteousness. You can still be saved, you will either be forced to kneel before god or have it done by your ow free will....yes you are soon to be next

I wouldn't start to bring other into your inevitable demise, it wouldn't be fair for them if you bit of more than they could chew would it..... Randal will be my second follower.... yes he will do just nicely

Have a blessed day now Diego I'll be waiting....."

Gunnar Grimsson:

"Lumber" Jack Silver (247679)

I really like how you are quite a polite kid. Such a rare animal in such a big garden. Most are just pure trash talkers, no respect. Now i'm on the bad period of my career. I want to fight you on my comeback fight and i hope you'll bring it, kid. I hope YOU will accept that fight. Cause I aint dead yet.

Gunnar Grimsson:

I really like how you are quite a polite kid. Such a rare animal in such a big garden. Most are just pure trash talkers, no respect. Now i'm on the bad period of my career. I want to fight you on my comeback fight and i hope you'll bring it, kid. I hope YOU will accept that fight. Cause I aint dead yet.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37w35.jpg

I'm in!

Let's dance!!

IMMA 37 review

265+lbs Xezeron vs Doe

Xerzeron's first fight since his title loss in his last fight, he had a lot of pressure on in before the start of this fight as the outcome would have a strong impact on his short term future. Doe came out and looked to tie Xezeron up in the clinch, Xezeron knew that his opponent would try this and defended well with some good punches cutting Doe early on in the round. Doe was determined to get the clinch and before long he got what he was after. Doe was now feeling very comfortable and started trying to land his trade-mark elbows. Xezeron was dodging them well until Doe caught him with a massive right hand knocking Xezeron to the floor. I think Doe is only the 2nd person to do that in Xezeron's career. Doe could smell victory and quickly dived in to finish him off, unfortunately for Doe that would prove to be a mistake. Xezeron although dazed, still had quick enough reactions to react and catch Doe in a triangle choke. A great fight for both fighters as Doe almost took a huge scalp in his first fight for Impact MMA. Xezeron proving what a talented fighter he is by reacting well under pressure and stealing the win. I'm sure we have a lot more to see from Doe.

Winner: Xezeron by submission(triangle choke) in round 1

155lbs Robinson vs The Can

A nervous time for both fighters before the start of the fight. Robinson anxious to get over his last loss while Can finding out how he would find the transition from fighting on the Island with poor training to fighting on the mainland. Both guys came out fighting, there was to be no stalling or countering in this fight - they were both determined to take the win. After a brief period of trading of punches, Robinson sprung into a takedown before The Can had time to clinch. Can put up a good fight on the ground for a while but he was no match for a ground fighter like Robinson and it wasn't long before Robinson had The Can tapping out from a Kimura. I think if the Can had been able to get into clinch early enough it could well have been a different result. I'm sure he will bounce back better than ever in his next fight. Robinson will be pleased with his win and I have heard rumours that he is working towards avenging his loss with a re-match with Lodbrok in the near future.

Winner: Robinson by submission(kimura) in round 1

205lbs LaMotta vs Sheppard

Whenever these two step in the cage, they have to have extra paramedics standing by to sort out the mess after the fight. This fight would be no different, with both fighters walking away with massive cuts and injuries. Both fighters were keen to put on a great show for the fans, they were both happy to stand and trade punches for the whole fight even though Sheppard had a huge advantage in bjj. Sheppard was slightly more aggressive with LaMotta trying to be a bit more careful and counter, both of them landing some monster punches though. They were both cut early on in the first round with both of them taking more punishment to their cuts in the second round too. It was pretty much equal as the bell rang to start the final round. LaMotta was taking a few punches waiting for his opportunity, when it came he seized it by landing a huge uppercut knocking Sheppard to the floor. I think in a lot of fights that could well have been the end but this was Sheppard and he doesn't give up that easy. He was knocked down a total of 4 times before the ref stopped the fight, a true warrior. Sheppard will have to think what his immediate plans for the future are now as this fight was his stepping stone to a title fight opportunity. LaMotta proves yet again what a great fighter he is with another fantastic performance.

Winner: LaMotta by TKO(strikes) in round 3

155lbs Aoki vs Lodbruk

In Lodbruk's last fight he proved how hard he was to submit or be taken advantage of on the ground, Aoki would have to pull out all the stops if he was going to try and take the victory from the mat. Lodbruk started the fight meaning business, landing some nice punches and kicks right from the bell. He also managed to cut Aoki early on, not a great start for Aoki. Aoki then took the fight to the floor with a successful takedown into Lodbruk's guard. Aoki was looking to try submissions and GnP but Lodbruk was proving very difficult to control, Most of the first round was spent on the ground with Aoki looking for an opening. After a brief period on the ground in the second round, a ref stand up saw the fight move into Lodbruk's territory. Lodbruk took full advantage of it and came forward with a barrage of punches and kicks keeping Aoki too busy to think about takedowns. Aoki defended well against the attack but lost the second round. The third round was an all-out battle for control of the fight. Aoki scored a couple of takedowns but couldn't really make any further progress. Lodbruk landed some good punches and kicks but not enough to stun Aoki, it was all down to the judges. After sometime they came back with their decision, Aoki was the winner by split decision. A narrow but important victory for Aoki in his quest for the title and another amazing display of ground defence by the striker Lodbruk.

Winner: Aoki by split decision.

155lbs Winshire vs Friedlander

Both these fighters had impressive debut fights in their last fights. Winshire has proved himself to be a great wrestler whilst Friedlander had won his previous 2 fights by submission. This was a great fight with both fighters taking control throughout the fight and both fighters successfully taking the initiative by scoring takedowns. Winshire took the first 2 rounds and even had Friedlander rocked at one point but Friedlander held it together long enough to hear the bell giving him chance to recover for the 3rd round. Both fighters went for the win and tried everything they could but it was another fight that would go to the judges. A great effort by both fighters but Winshire had proved to everyone that he had done enough to walk away with his 4th win in a row.

Winner: Winshire by unanimous decison.

205lbs McGuiness vs Balrak

McGuiness had been very vocal in the smack talk maybe trying to unsettle his opponent before the fight started as Balrak was riding high on the back of his last win by a superb head kick. Balrak was trying to muscle his way and force McGuiness in to the clinch, McGuiness was light on his feet and doing well to keep Balrak at a distance whilst constantly jabbing away and landing some good punches. In the second round, McGuiness upped the pace a little and looked to land some bigger punches now that he had found his range. Balrak was still determined to push McGuiness around and try to get the fight into clinch. A momentary lapse in concentration Balrak saw his hands drop, McGuiness reacted well and connected with a right hook knocking Balrak to one knee. As he got up McGuiness connected with a big overhand right that virtually finished Balrak right there and then. A few punches more and the ref had seen enough. An impressive win by McGuiness that will no doubt win him even more fans.

Winner: McGuiness by TKO(strikes) in round 2

205lbs Yates vs Grey

Although Yates has decent ground skills he knew he was no match for Grey on the ground and had to keep the fight standing at all costs. He started by chopping away at Greys legs in an attempt to slow him down and control the fight, a strategy that seemed to work well in the first round. Grey attempted a few takedowns but Yates defended well against them and remained standing. The first round must have been a huge confidence boost to Yates and he came out all guns blazing in the second round. As the bell finished ringing for the start of the 2nd round Yates caught his opponent with a massive punch, sensing victory was within reach he chanced his luck with an impressive head kick. It landed perfectly knocking Grey out cold. A huge victory for Yates in his debut for Impact MMA and an extra $2k for a stunning KO.

Winner: Yates by KO(head kick) in round 2

170lbs Longinius vs Brown

There were doubts as to whether Brown would be in a good enough condition to fight due to over-training in the gym, a doubt that was to be soon put to bed by Brown. Brown seemed to be more aggressive in the first round and scored a couple of nice takedowns in the first round. Longinius was to return the favour in the second round meaning it was all to fight for in the final round. After an initial takedown by Brown, a perfect sweep saw Longinius move to top position. From here he really changed up a gear and began to land some vicious ground and pound. Longinius was able to move to full mount and from there he really began to land some heavy blows, before long they were breaking through Browns defences and landing fully with Brown's head. Brown was rocked by a huge strike, Longinius continued the punishment and the ref had to jump in stopping the fight with just 3 seconds of the round left to go. Brown showing us what an amazingly determined fighter he is by putting up such a fight with low energy. A great debut win for Longinius.

Winner: Longinius by TKO(strikes) in round 3

265+lbs Bustamante vs LeMuria

The fans of Bustamante had waited a long time to see their fighter make his debut but Bustamante was to put on a show to make it worthwhile. After a cautious start with both fighters carefully weighing each other up and trying to find their range it was to be Bustamante who was to make the first impact by taking the fight into clinch and cutting his opponent with a knee to the head. LeMuria quickly broke clinch and got out of the danger zone. Bustamante continued to come forward and landed a few good body punches which left LeMuria breathing heavily. A huge right hand from out of nowhere dropped Le Muria to the floor with the ref stopping the fight before he took any more damage. An impressive debut fight for Bustamante against another great fighter will give him a huge confidence boost to how his training is going.

Winner: Bustamante by TKO(strikes) in round 1.

265+lbs Thorensen vs Cambroy

After a loss on his debut, Thorensen came out fired up and looking to set the record straight. He scored a successful counter takedown into side control within the opening seconds of the first round. From there he didn't waste any time and began throwing some huge strikes cutting Cambroy. The sight of his opponent bleeding gave him further encouragement to go all out and Thorensen continued with the massive blows almost cutting his opponent with every strike. It wasn't much longer before the doc had to be called in and stopped the fight due to the cut. A great win for Thorensen that will give him a huge boost as he looks for his next opponent. Cambroy will, have some serious talking to do with his manager about how he moves forward with his career now.

Winner: Thorensen by TKO(cut) in round 1.

Xezeron, Yates, Winshire and McGuiness were all winners of 100% rated fights and walk away with a $2k bonus. There were no TKO/subs in under a minute so nobody was eligible to claim the fastest finish bonus of $5k.

Coming soon - IMMA 38 Monster vs Landen/ Souza vs Masters preview.

• Upvote 2

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/shared/characters/adults/sergeant-yates.jpg

Harrison Yates

3-0-0

Who am I fighting next? I just knocked out one of the biggest prospects of the 205lbs division into retirement, let's see who is next. Send 'em over, Jimmy Sheppard, SJ Mitchell, Derick Hornet, Marlon Jones Jr or Jake Lamotta. I've picked on higher ranked fighters with no offered fights. Send em over champ, I'll beat every one of these fuckers into retirement as well.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42a3.jpg

Theodore "The Bear Killer" Ruxpin (238802)

Teddy is ready for the best of the best at 155lb. Thanks for taking the upcoming fight Lannister, but we both know you won't make it out of the first round again. Ruxpin is the best fighter in this weight class and it is only a matter of time before he proves it. Pale Monster I am coming for your title.

Loved the review! Looking forward to reading more of the previews and reviews

Thanks Mark, you guys make the job easier by giving me decent fights to write about. Great debut by Bustamante.

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/shared/characters/adults/sergeant-yates.jpg

Harrison Yates

3-0-0

Who am I fighting next? I just knocked out one of the biggest prospects of the 205lbs division into retirement, let's see who is next. Send 'em over, Jimmy Sheppard, SJ Mitchell, Derick Hornet, Marlon Jones Jr or Jake Lamotta. I've picked on higher ranked fighters with no offered fights. Send em over champ, I'll beat every one of these fuckers into retirement as well.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w40.jpg

SUPER FLY

After I completely destroy Tank Worries, I will gladly take you on. You wanna know why? Cuz I'm The Super Fly