Impact (235k+ restricted) - The Official Smack Talk Thread.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w20.jpg

Robert Mazzuca

"Liam McGuiness, if I was you I would just shut the hell up. Yes, I got KOed, and I don't have any excuses for it. All I can say is I will punch a hole through your face if you don't stop calling me a cheater for no reasons at all. Thing is, I'm twice the fighter you are, so you wouldn't even stand a chance in a cage with me you drunk little piece of shit."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14041311491144.jpg

"Lucky" Liam McGuiness (246080)

Robert Mazzuca, I think you have me mistaken for someone else! I ain't even heard of ya, lad! I'm too busy training to whoop Jebodiah Springfield's @$$ to worry about you!!

But in the meantime, why would you say those mean things about me??? Being twice the man i am?? How are you twice the man i am?? Been feeding ya depression with General Tso's chicken have ya??

...General Tso's Chicken, goes down great with the smooth crisp taste of an icy cold Sully's HB. Ahhh, it's refreshing!

But once I'm done beating down that Springfield resident, I'M GONNA KNOCK YOUR SMACK TALKING, CHEATING, FAT OVERWEIGHT SMELLY MUSTACHE OFF YOUR SMELLY FAT FACE!!!!!!!! AND WHEN I'M DONE I'M GONNA CELEBRATE WITH AN ICY COLD SULLY'S HB!!!

...And what better way to celebrate than to make my way down to my brother Sully's Bar and Grill. Where the chicken is hot and the beer is cold. Ahhh, Sully's. That crisp smooth taste! :drunk:

Edited by jhinh

IMMA 40 Lang vs Xezeron review

265+lbs Lang vs Xezeron

An unbelievable fight which went the full 5 rounds. Both fighters came out and were looking to fight, Lang chopping away at Xezeron's legs and body looking to try and control the pace of the fight, Xezeron managing to mix it up and land quite a number of strikes and kicks. In the beginning of the 3rd round Xezeron got caught by a big head kick but refused to stay down and carried on fighting and even came back to take the 4th round. Lang dropped his opponent with another head kick in the 5th and final round but again Xezeron kept on coming forward. The judges went with the reigning champ who controlled the fight well with accurate kicking but it was a brave effort by Xezeron. I have a feeling this will not be the last time these two warriors meet.

Winner and reigning Super Heavyweight Champion: Lang by unanimous decision.

155lbs The Can vs Beach Bumm

This looked a difficult fight on paper for both fighters, with The Can coming off the back of a loss it made it look even tougher. These two had met previously with The Can taking that victory. The Can seemed to be throwing better punches and landing quite a few in the opening rounds but it was Beach Bumm who was the aggressor and was looking to control the fight. Beach Bumm is known to have some power in his hands himself but when he took the fight into clinch to look for the takedown or pull guard, The Can's eye lit up and he took full advantage of his favourite place to fight. Once in the clinch The Can defended against 3 takedown attempts and landed some big uppercuts and shots to the head. It was long before Beach Bumm was seeing stars. Beach Bumm finally broke free from the clinch but as he did, The Can caught him with a perfect hook to the temple and put his opponent on the floor. The ref had to jump in stop the fight. A great win for The Can proving yet again why he was one of the biggest names on the Island.

Winner: The Can by TKO in round 1

155lbs Winshire vs Dimont

Two great wrestlers both early in the early stages of their careers and both climbing the ranks rapidly. This was all to set to be a great fight. Winshire seemed to be better at the counter takedowns and catching Dimont by surprise. Both fighters once on the floor scrambled about looking to control the fight and drop some GnP. Dimont took the first round but the judges thought that Winshire did enough in the next two to take the win. A really close fight by two talented wrestlers.

Winner: Winshire by unanimous decision.

265+lbs Batista vs Sukayev

Sukayev took a firm hold on the fight from the start of the first round. He was successful with a couple of takedowns and was busy throwing GnP or looking for submissions. Batista did show some good skill by not really taking too much damage and also managed to get the referee to stand the fight up near the end of the round. In the second round Sukayev decided to stand and trade for a while, neither fighter particularly getting the better of the other one until Batista connected with a combination which knocked Sukayev to the floor. Batista allowed his opponent to get back to his feet and then cracked him with a big right switches his lights off and making sure he won he on his debut fight. A great KO punch by Batista.

Winner: Batista by KO(punch) in round 2.

205lbs Kocur vs Mazzuca

Mazzuca was slightly more aggressive than his opponent in this fight but both fighters were struggling to gain control of this fight. Both fighters managed to land some good strikes and kicks with possibly Mazzuca slightly getting the better of the stand-up due to his kicks but there wasn't really too much between them. Kocur did seem to be landing some good counter punches occasionally but it wasn't until deep into the second round that Kocur saw his chance and pounced. Mazzuca attempted a leg kick but Kocur knew it was coming and countered with a huge combination which knocked Mazzuca out cold. A great KO for Kocur as he takes his 3rd win in a row.

Winner: Kocur by Ko(strikes) in round 2

265+lbs Kalil vs Freeman

Freeman came out looking to take the fight to the ground, Freeman defended against the takedowns well and managed to land a couple of leg kicks in return with one of the final leg kicks winding his opponent quite early in the fight. Kaili could smell victory and tried an unsuccessful head kick, a few minutes later with another attempt it found its target and dropped Freeman to the floor. A superb head kick gave Kalil his second victory in a row but he has now decided to move on to other things and is looking to open his own flower delivery shop.

Winner: Kalil by KO(head kick) in round 1

205lbs Yates vs Mitchell

After all his smack talk previously Yates needed a good result here to save himself from any embarrassment. He came out from the bell as he meant to go on, non-stop coming forward at Mitchell. Mitchell sensibly kept backing away whilst landing some great punches, it wasn't looking like a great start for Yates but none the less he kept on coming. Yates took the fight into clinch but Mitchell sensibly pushed him away and managed to get free, Yates then caught him with his first real punch and then quickly followed up with a couple of very nice hooks. Mitchell went down to the ground and Yates pounced and kept the punches coming. The ref had seen enough. Yates has now taken his 2nd victory in a row since joining Impact MMA and will be facing some of the better contenders in his next fight.

Winner: Yates by TKO(punches) in round 1

205lbs Rush vs Harper

Harper looked like he was trying to soften up his opponent before trying a takedown attempt. Rush was confident enough o stand his ground and returned some beautiful uppercuts as Harper kept coming forward. Harper tried to take the fight into the clinch but Rush just pushed him away and landed a combination for good measure. Harper was still keen to take control of the fight but Rush gradually began to up the pace and the damage with some great punches. Harper got caught by a couple of well-timed hooks, the first had him rocked the second put him on the floor. Rush dived in and finished the job. An impressive victory by Rush who notches up his first victory at Impact.

Winner: Rush by TKO(strikes) in round 1

265+lbs Axazel vs Wallace

Wallace defended well against the takedown attempts from Axazel initially but eventually Axazel's persistence saw him get his way and take Wallace to the ground. He tried a number of times to get a submission but Wallace kept him busy and defended well. In the second round Wallace was successful with a takedown attempt and it looked like Axazel was waiting for him. No sooner had they both hit the mat, Axazel had his opponent tapping out making it 2 wins in a row for him.

Winner: Axazel by submission(triangle) in round 2

155lbs Karekin vs Conrad

It was a fight that went the full distance but Karekin got the better of the ground game in all areas. He had much more luck with his takedowns even though Conrad was pulling out all the stops to take the fight to the floor. Once on the ground Karekin also had pretty much full control of the fight and managed to land a decent amount of strikes but wasn't able to finish Conrad. A good fight by Karkin but I can't help wondering if Conrad could have done better with a bit more energy. Karkin walks away with a nice victory and a much needed confidence boost.

Winner: Karkin by unanimous decision

coming soon - IMMA Midweek Mayhem 2 preview.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13976656054444.jpg

Pernell Karl

They say that you shouldn't look past your current opponent, but when you are as good as I am, the rules don't apply to you.

I've got The Can in my sights. I know he has a fight offer pending, but it hasn't been accepted yet. When I win tomorrow (and that is "when", not "if"), I will drop down to lightweight and give The Can the beating of his life.

Stu MacK, make it happen.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w29.jpg

KEN MASTERS

Pernell why are you ducking down to lightweight? Oh I get it... you knew that you would have to fight me after beat Omari Akhmedov and got scared to death and decided to call out a lighter, lesser skilled opponent. I would easily take you out so stop ducking welterweight and lets do this!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w29.jpg

KEN MASTERS

Pernell why are you ducking down to lightweight? Oh I get it... you knew that you would have to fight me after beat Omari Akhmedov and got scared to death and decided to call out a lighter, lesser skilled opponent. I would easily take you out so stop ducking welterweight and lets do this!

Pernell Karl

If you want to get your ass kicked after The Can, I'll gladly come back to welterweight afterwards and hand you your ass.

NexusX, on 19 Aug 2014 - 10:46 AM, said:

Pernell Karl

If you want to get your ass kicked after The Can, I'll gladly come back to welterweight afterwards and hand you your ass.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13930191165468.jpg

Enrico Moya (170)

So Pernell, you can't even get a win streak going at 170, now you want to go after the most hyped fighters in the 155lbs division? Come on, that's a little low. No wonder your manager is "highly ranked".

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13930191165468.jpg

Enrico Moya (170)

So Pernell, you can't even get a win streak going at 170, now you want to go after the most hyped fighters in the 155lbs division? Come on, that's a little low. No wonder your manager is "highly ranked".

Hey, I'm willing to step in last minute because Can's opponent isn't responding. I'm obviously willing to take on challenges because I took on you when you had vastly superior striking to mine.

As for my manager, he is highly ranked because the ranking system is fucked up. You'll never hear him claim to be a top manager.

War is coming to

IMMA

The IMMA fight org is to be rocked to its core when 17 year sensation Warren Peace joins the org,the lightweight or welterweight divisons had best be on stand-by cause nobody in them divisons has the balls or the skills to beat the most brutal SOB to ever step foot into the cage.When we caught up with Peace at his camp he simply said "I will destroy everyone in my way and am going to take the welterweight and lightweight titles".

The world of IMMA might never be the same again when Peace enters the cage of IMMA.Stay turned fight fans.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14030102354337.jpg

Timothy "Red Dragon" Robinson (238177)

Warren Peace, I made my MMA debut at 16 and my IMPACT debut at 17.

Nice to see another youngster sign with us. You seem to have very dangerous hands and will be one to watch out for.

We are the future in IMPACT and MMA. I'm sure our paths will cross one day. But until then, i look forward to seeing you continue to make a name for yourself.

Peace Interview

Hi this is Marcos Jizzstick of Smash Crotch Magazine and am here with 17 year old MMA sensation Warren Peace,Warren thanks for joining us today.

Peace:Get on with this interview before I get annoyed.

Jizzstick:Of course my apologies so warren there has been rumours that you are leaving the SFC and joining IMMA any truth to these rumours?

Peace:Am joining the IMMA to rip apart its welterweight and lightweight divisions am the best fighter in the world and there is nobody who can take my punches in the IMMA.

Jizzstick:Are you saying that you will be competing in both divisions at the same time isn't that pushing your body to far?

Peace:Yes I will be destroying every fighter in both divisions and no its not pushing my body to far you little worm am Warren Peace I could destroy every fighter on the IMMA roster without getting out of bed you little pathetic meatsack.

Jizzstick:My apologies once again I didn't mean to insult you,so Tim Robinson has come out and welcomed you already to IMMA and said he cant wait til you 2 meet in the cage how do you feel about that?

Peace:Tim "The Red Dragon" Robinson haha what a wimp that bum wouldn't last 30 seconds with me just like Noisewater and Napier who are finished in this sport because of me, his 7-2 record gives him way to much credit my fists will not.

Jizzstick:Well Thank you for your time Warren Peace and I will look forward to your debut in IMMA.

Peace:Get lost you little sorry excuse for a man!(stands up and throws his mic and glass of water at Jizzstick).

Jizzstick:well strong words from a very unstable and dangerous teenager may god have mercy on the welterweight and lightweight divisions of IMMA, am Marcos Jizzstick for Smash Crotch Magazine Good Night.

Hey, I'm willing to step in last minute because Can's opponent isn't responding. I'm obviously willing to take on challenges because I took on you when you had vastly superior striking to mine.

As for my manager, he is highly ranked because the ranking system is fucked up. You'll never hear him claim to be a top manager.

Don't take it personally, I'm not going at you, it's just smack talk. But The Can fought 4 days ago, and has a fight under offer, give it time.

http://simitator.com/images/2014-08-20/pr5jv.jpg

Fight offers will be sent out after tonights event and over the next couple of days. It makes it easier if you're not inactive :)

MOYA AND MASTERS

Never mind Pernell. Why won't anybody fight me Scott Page. I'm coning up the rankings.

Nobody wants to fight me because imnhigh Risk I'm dangerous can finish standing and on the floor.

I ll pay you money if you beat me. I'm sick of sitting on the sidelines watching you faggots fight.

Anderson gave the big 1 he got finished.

MOYA AND MASTERS

Never mind Pernell. Why won't anybody fight me Scott Page. I'm coning up the rankings.

Nobody wants to fight me because imnhigh Risk I'm dangerous can finish standing and on the floor.

I ll pay you money if you beat me. I'm sick of sitting on the sidelines watching you faggots fight.

Anderson gave the big 1 he got finished.

Page you chump as soon has Warren Peace joins IMMA am coming to smash your teeth down your throat you wont even last 30 seconds so prepare yourself for the most savage beating of your life you bum!

Pernell Karl

They say that you shouldn't look past your current opponent, but when you are as good as I am, the rules don't apply to you.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w29.jpg

KEN MASTERS

Damn aint it a bitch when shit dont go your way hahaha, Guess you should haul ass down to lightweight cause you just cant hang at 170.

Peace lol. You got school tomorrow ?

Warren Peace does have school but Page you little worm I could beat your ass silly while I do my homework like I said you wont even last 30 seconds!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14041311491144.jpg

"Lucky" Liam McGuiness (246080)

AYYYYY.... Jebodiah Springfield, well done for the victory. I thought i was actually whooping your @$$ but somehow you were able to knock me out.

I was totally DOMINATING the fight!! He couldn't get ONE punch in when suddenly i was looking to the stars??? I don't know how, but Robert Mazzuca i know you are somehow to blame for my loss!!!!!!

I don't know how you did it, but you managed to make me lose a fight i was winning!!!

Well your cheating days are over!!!! I have finally signed the dotted line to finally wipe that smelly mustache off your smelly face!!!!

I don't know what it is about you Mazucca, but you just MAKE ME SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...And being angry is very negative to my training. So to calm myself down, i sit back and relax with an icy cold SULLY'S HB Lager. The smooth crisp taste is enough to calm down the angriest of men. But remember to drink responsibly. Ahhh, Sully's! Refreshing!

SO MAZZUCA!!!!! I hope you're ready for the beatdown of your life!!!!! :mad: :boxing:

• Upvote 1