UFC 169: Faber vs Barao II Pick 'Em

Deuce7

I agree I dont think there is a champion in Fabers weight range he can beat. I am sure he will get plenty of more title shots just because how much money he draws. I love Faber don't get me wrong but since the lower weight classes have had more exposure worldwide I think Faber's time is passed.

It was early but Faber was hurt. What a classy man Faber is though. He will have fans forever, but the question is how many more title fights is the UFC going to give him. I understand he sells tickects and buy rites for PPV but this is what his fourth or fifth strait title loss

Whenever there is a champion not named Cruz or Barao.

Faber will be second place for life... fans or not.. he'll never hold a belt in the ufc.

Probably true.

Very entertaining fights for the most part, maybe a few snoozers, but all in all a good night. Let's take a look at the results from the Pick 'Em.................

handgrenaide - 7

fpv - 9

nitro - 9
warlord - 8
Justus - 7
Erik - 8
AK47 - 6
Mannetosen - 9
rdalycolts - 6
J.C.Raven - 9
shiftas - 7
JLP - 9
Kronix - 5
Rainbow - 9
Lockdown - 8
V1per - 7
HalifaxUndead - 9
DavyJones - 8
Fatback - 10
Jacman - 8
staindwing - 7
bazzypants - 7
Ramirez - 9
bijakonja - 6
Scoobyskyline3 - 6
ChillBrah - 9
czwtb - 7
Fallen.Angel - 4
darlotom5 - 7
Viktieu - 7
gwad12345 - 8
Kole - 9
nandorossi - 7
And the winner is Fatback with 10 correct picks. I just want to personally say thank you to Fatback because with all the people that had 9 correct picks (there were 10 of you), you single handedly stopped me from going bankrupt. Choice is yours what to do with the money, keep it or put it in the next Pick 'Em pot.

Did you guys catch Rogan saying "I'm retarded" after his weight class faux pas while talking to Faber? Haha, I actually like Rogan but I'm sure his haters on sherdog will jump all over that one.

His mistakenly commented that Mendes could be in line to fight Barao, but they are in a different weight class.

Very entertaining fights for the most part, maybe a few snoozers, but all in all a good night. Let's take a look at the results from the Pick 'Em.................

handgrenaide - 7

fpv - 9

nitro - 9
warlord - 8
Justus - 7
Erik - 8
AK47 - 6
Mannetosen - 9
rdalycolts - 6
J.C.Raven - 9
shiftas - 7
JLP - 9
Kronix - 5
Rainbow - 9
Lockdown - 8
V1per - 7
HalifaxUndead - 9
DavyJones - 8
Fatback - 10
Jacman - 8
staindwing - 7
bazzypants - 7
Ramirez - 9
bijakonja - 6
Scoobyskyline3 - 6
ChillBrah - 9
czwtb - 7
Fallen.Angel - 4
darlotom5 - 7
Viktieu - 7
gwad12345 - 8
Kole - 9
nandorossi - 7
And the winner is Fatback with 10 correct picks. I just want to personally say thank you to Fatback because with all the people that had 9 correct picks (there were 10 of you), you single handedly stopped me from going bankrupt. Choice is yours what to do with the money, keep it or put it in the next Pick 'Em pot.

I try to help when i can Deuce, and as for the money i noticed a lot of guys putting theres back in the pot but im gonna have to take my fake cash and run bro, kinda going broke.

Did you guys catch Rogan saying "I'm retarded" after his weight class faux pas while talking to Faber? Haha, I actually like Rogan but I'm sure his haters on sherdog will jump all over that one.

His mistakenly commented that Mendes could be in line to fight Barao, but they are in a different weight class.

Only a Shertard would hate on that

way to be selfish.. you have 100k, why not actually do something legit to make cash. 10 or so of us had 9 correct picks and deserve it as much as you. 1 off, you're a real winner.

@fatback

• Downvote 4

I heard it and knew something didn't sound right when he said it, but then Faber said Mendes is a weight class higher and it clicked. It happens to the best of us.

Rogan also just said there'd be two Olympic gold medalists on the Mcmann/Rousey card.

So I pretty much agree with him, regarding his retardation.

Did he say gold medalists or just medalists? I remember him talking about it but didn't think much of it at the time. Not that it matters much.

Did he say gold medalists or just medalists? I remember him talking about it but didn't think much of it at the time. Not that it matters much.

lol He said gold, and then made an awkward noise when he realized how stupid it was, and just went dead silent.

way to be selfish.. you have 100k, why not actually do something legit to make cash. 10 or so of us had 9 correct picks and deserve it as much as you. 1 off, you're a real winner.

@fatback

Last I checked, 10 correct picks still beats 9 correct picks so no, he deserves it more than anyone else. Congratulations Fatback.

Thanks for putting this together Deuce.

• Upvote 1

Last I checked, 10 correct picks still beats 9 correct picks so no, he deserves it more than anyone else. Congratulations Fatback.

Thanks for putting this together Deuce.

Ok mr. fake nice guy. play the social game.. it isn't impressing anybody. run along and play with your other fake tycoon friends.

Damn... So many decisions... :/

Dana was talking about the card breaking that record for most decisions on a card, as if it was inherently bad...but I thought about 5-6 of the decisions were perfectly enjoyable.