Rashad Out vs Cormier

Deuce7

I'm a bit disappointed with everything involving the UFC 170 event. I haven't seem much advertising or hyping of the fight. Most of what I did see was after the fight was announced and they played the Olympian vs Olympian card. Evans vs Cormier wasn't very appealing to me either for some reason. Definitely not worth the buy on PPV.

Tough break, was looking forward to this fight and seeing Cormier at 205.

Davis should step up then let Rumble fight Shogun or Manuwa.

The initial report is the injury isn't too serious, so they may reschedule Evans vs Cormier.

I would better see replacement for this fight than just remove it from the card. There are a lot of guys who could fight with Cormier.

But on 10 days notice and against a top contender........not a chance. There is no way UFC could just throw some no name guy in against DC and call it worthy of a Co-Main.

But on 10 days notice and against a top contender........not a chance. There is no way UFC could just throw some no name guy in against DC and call it worthy of a Co-Main.

Well a guy who has never fought at 205 before and only has 2 fights in the UFC is a paper top contender in my book, with that said no one in there right mind would take the fight though this day and age. Where is Ken Shamrock when you need him lol.

• Upvote 1

Rousey vs McMann- cooool
MacDonald vs Maia- borefest
Pyle vs Waldburger- slow fighters who are both coming off vicious 1st rd ko loss and are on main card?
Thompson vs Whittaker- just why... why is it on the main card
Davis vs Eye- I'll take it
Fights on prelims that will be good:
Raphael Assuncao
Erik Koch
Bottom Line: Definitely not worth buying PPV! Go to BWW, Twin Peaks, or some place that has good food and has the fights.

• Upvote 1

Apparently Patrick Cummings (4-0) is now fighting DC on the card. Lol that is a squash match.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1959489-daniel-cormier-stays-in-ufc-170-co-main-event-meets-newcomer-patrick-cummings

Yeah I understand Cormier still wanted to fight and all but sometimes you just have to know when to tell a fighter no.