Convicted K1 Grand Prix ($1,000,000 creation tournament)

Rambo

I had a feeling the create and scrap would cause a couple people to drop out.

Anyway, I'm kicking this thing off as soon as the fighters get signed. I haven't been browsing through the entries to see who has or hasn't made a dude (hence why I was going to pay somebody 50K to do that) and just signing guys as they go. There's people who have PM'd me and dropped out, there's new managers who have stepped up and filled the void, at the moment it's basically first come first serve.

I had a feeling the create and scrap would cause a couple people to drop out.

Anyway, I'm kicking this thing off as soon as the fighters get signed. I haven't been browsing through the entries to see who has or hasn't made a dude (hence why I was going to pay somebody 50K to do that) and just signing guys as they go. There's people who have PM'd me and dropped out, there's new managers who have stepped up and filled the void, at the moment it's basically first come first serve.

I'll put together a list tonight for 500K. Deal?

Creation date was March 2nd-3rd. Feel free to create a dude. We have 10 or so spots left to fill. If anybody wants to create a 2nd fighter, first come first serve at this point. Bout time we got the ball rolling with match ups / brackets.

Im pumped to see who I draw first!

We've tried that already...

Yeah I am just messing with you guys. If you look at my Historic record you can see my chips kind of fell in a pile of POOH! But I love my fighters and we'll go to War with anyone!! I was wondering how you guys were able to Quick fight with KT guys against other KT guys? I

I know I am not as experienced as most of you guys in here, but I think you guys are genetically engineering your fighters...... Create one nope slow learner scrap, create another, nope slow learner scrap. What ever happened to create one and let's see where the chips fall where they may.

After saying all that, I made twins, one is probably a rocket scientist and the other one is as smart as a box of rocks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcGQpjCztgA

I only made one.

Yeah I am just messing with you guys. If you look at my Historic record you can see my chips kind of fell in a pile of POOH! But I love my fighters and we'll go to War with anyone!! I was wondering how you guys were able to Quick fight with KT guys against other KT guys? I

I know, it seems a bit obsessive but I've decided to make my own luck. I hate losing and combining that with a "anyone anytime" attitude means I need to have boss fuckin fighters or I'll be doing a lot more losing than I'd like.

I'll pick my guy on Wednesday(if ye can wait that long :P). Getting QFC fights at 135 lbs is a bitch. Between travelling on my week off last week, and waiting days just to get a QFC fight, and Mike making it so your guys can't fight each other in QFC's anymore so I couldn't get quick QFC fights that way either, the process has been a bitch.

I like the idea of making the guy who could be a stud 1 out of every hundred, not that I would ever make a hundred guys, but it is the fighters who aren't studs, but are the scrappers who win fights even though they aren't the best. I know losing can quickly take the fun out of the game, but it is also when you find those right tactics that helps your guy win a bunch of fights.

I know not all managers made more than 1 or 2 and tested then released and made new guys, so I apologize any manager I may have offended .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll pick my guy on Wednesday(if ye can wait that long :P). Getting QFC fights at 135 lbs is a bitch. Between travelling on my week off last week, and waiting days just to get a QFC fight, and Mike making it so your guys can't fight each other in QFC's anymore so I couldn't get quick QFC fights that way either, the process has been a bitch.

Let me know asap. Have at least 1 spot available. I have 64 fighters for the go-ahead, but some are back up options in case we don't get enough people, somebody goes inactive, or doesn't accept a fight.

BRACKETS FINALIZED. Sending fight offers. OP updated. If you guys see something wrong, like two of the same managers fighters on the same side of Alpha or omega (guys with two entries should be in opposite brackets) than let me know and I'll replace, but we should be good to go, I hope.

Alpha

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/East_zpsfa26e9cc.jpg

Omega
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/West_zps347c0838.jpg

• Upvote 2