Who is the greatest manager of all time?

Mentor

Who is the greatest manager of all time?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the greatest manager of all time?

• Estefan Chiscano
    • "Clever" Hans Schmidt
    • Baby Face Nelson
    • Klatz Matz
    • Matt Cave
    • Trent Quo
    • Bawon Samedi
    • Soyster Eighty-Nine
    • Mihail Masseria
    • Chris Karter
    • Stu Pidasol
    • Richard Davenport
    • Avon Barksdale
    • Chris Partridge
    • Jacky Chan aka LeGoat
    • Lance Templeton
    • Barnabas Sackett
    • Petro Farantini
    • Choose Life
    • Johnny Lee Paris

What has fighting on the ground got to do with it? It you beat the other guy before he gets to the ground does that make you a lesser manager? Bottom line is the results.

Great manager should be able to fight everywhere, not just with one dimensional strikers. For me if you're clueless in some aspect of the game you can be good but not great.

I dont talk to him, but it seems like you do.

Still upset about my "horrible racist comment" that scotland is an english colony, eh? So upset that youre making lies lmao.

damn man your too stupid to even know when you are getting wound up. You saying Scotland is an English colony says more about your IQ than it does Scotland tbh. Humors funny enough rarely lies when hes sticking people into shit for something.

From : Castor Rollins (conversation) 06 Mar, 2014 23:57:57

Subject : hey

you fat ugly colonized pete doherty look-a-like, whats your problem?

And you say am i mad? Sheeeeet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

damn man your too stupid to even know when you are getting wound up. You saying Scotland is an English colony says more about your IQ than it does Scotland tbh. Humors funny enough rarely lies when hes sticking people into shit for something.

Rarely lies? :yeahright: Well why dont you ask Manfred and Mike Tycoon about that time humors lied about some things to drag me down with him when he got banned, and I proved he was lying. Me and humors are well known enemies, so what he says doesnt really matter.

One thing thats funny, is that youre claiming that humors is a trustworthy guy.

Now why dont you go stuff your fat face with some haggis son? Or tell some more lies how you "explored the world" on that summer time job on the Newcastle Ferry.

EDIT: Putting out Private Messages now = Snitch

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Voted Lance... i think the main decision in this you have to make is how to rate, let's call it "being a pioneer" vs "consistency in times with spread wealth and knowledge". I go with the second. We all can see what Lance does, there is no magic... fa scouting, sliders, especially reading fights and fighter attributes with it (which i thing is his strongest asset), he is just the full package and basically, i mean so many guys could be there having the same foundation but it's just him that stands out imo. Not just talent, but also outstanding diligence. That being said... i used the term "outstanding" quite often now lol, still i think there are good reasons why so many good obervers here throw so many different names in the mix. There are so many factors, but if i have to make a decision, i go with Lance here.

• Upvote 2

Voted Lance... i think the main decision in this you have to make is how to rate, let's call it "being a pioneer" vs "consistency in times with spread wealth and knowledge". I go with the second. We all can see what Lance does, there is no magic... fa scouting, sliders, especially reading fights and fighter attributes with it (which i thing is his strongest asset), he is just the full package and basically, i mean so many guys could be there having the same foundation but it's just him that stands out imo. Not just talent, but also outstanding diligence.

I think that is the answer in a nutshell.

Voted Lance... i think the main decision in this you have to make is how to rate, let's call it "being a pioneer" vs "consistency in times with spread wealth and knowledge". I go with the second. We all can see what Lance does, there is no magic... fa scouting, sliders, especially reading fights and fighter attributes with it (which i thing is his strongest asset), he is just the full package and basically, i mean so many guys could be there having the same foundation but it's just him that stands out imo. Not just talent, but also outstanding diligence. That being said... i used the term "outstanding" quite often now lol, still i think there are good reasons why so many good obervers here throw so many different names in the mix. There are so many factors, but if i have to make a decision, i go with Lance here.

Well said champ.

If i was describe Lance in anyway it would prolly be, he is playing chess when most of us are playing checkers. The time he put into scouting opponents etc well he can tell you how much he did on that. His knowledge of the game is outstanding when it comes to sliders, hiddens and finding weaknesses.

1. Avon

2. Deamus/Lance

3. JLP/CK

4. Jacky

5. Mannetosen

6. Crisse

7. Widing

8. Louie

9. Zyd

10. Virtouz

My top 10.

LOLOLOLOL I dont think so, not even close to being near the top but I am flattered by your inclusion, but how the hell did you rate Zyd above me dammit!?!?!?

Guest VladTheImpaler

LOLOLOLOL I dont think so, not even close to being near the top but I am flattered by your inclusion, but how the hell did you rate Zyd above me dammit!?!?!?

He is below you not above you.