TWW news The exclusive most have been waiting for. (Mentor)

He was apart of tycoon development, don't push it guys.

I even posted on another thread, I neve liked the guy but I know he's done a lot for this game. Take this from someone who's been here since beta. I also claimed that he's done some nasty things to new managers and I cannot give him any kudos (eww that word makes me vomit) for those accounted problems but if he were to be a multi, he would be one of the last people I'd ban. During the huge Multi Scandal back in 2009 I wished he was one to be prosecuted , but I wasn't really informed of his history for the game. He may be a multi and he may have asked Mike to hold accounts for him but Mike wouldn't let someone who's been here since the beginning who created the first org in the game to leave, that's absurd. The people who are still around since beta says have a relationship with Mike and ask before touching. (not intended to sound any way titillating you dirty perverts)

Apologies for my lack of TWW love Dino, I've been out of country a lot lately and all of that work goodness :)

I'll do my best to knock some stuff up on weekends and send it your way, you can stockpile it for future usage!

Doubt it warrants a response or physical reaction at all.

It's a game, people cheat, bend, and break rules. Same shit, different day.

"The Streets don't change except maybe the names."

Which is why you suddenly became a bad-ass motherfucker?

I digg.

Mentor should be banned, along with his other accounts. His org should be closed and all traces should be removed from the games history. This is how cheaters get dealt with bro. It will send a clear message... Even a vet isn't safe.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im not defending him i just dont like when people gang up its a form of bullying....

....he use to tell me my org was not good enough and shouldnt be competing with His gamma contenders org which has since shut.

Frank, if what you say is true, how he treated you seems more like bullying to me.

• Upvote 1

Apologies for my lack of TWW love Dino, I've been out of country a lot lately and all of that work goodness :)

I'll do my best to knock some stuff up on weekends and send it your way, you can stockpile it for future usage!

stop banging bitches then youll have time for tycoon boss

lol...that Master Toda account's last fight was against one of my fighters, last week!

it's all good, Clack got that ass.

I'm having a hard time giving a fuk...again. I've been on record several times over that I would rather have multiple accounts, if used in a certain protocol, allowed with permission than have no game at all due to inactivity.

I don't like the guy, never have, but I don't like steel penn either...and I think both have been really good for the game, for the most part. they keep shit rolling, they get shit done.

I'd rather them do it legitimately but whatever. there are very few clean hands playing this game and CK is right, same ol' shit, every day and very night.

• Upvote 1

lol...that Master Toda account's last fight was against one of my fighters, last week!

I'm having a hard time giving a fuk...again. I've been on record several times over that I would rather have multiple accounts, if used in a certain protocol, allowed with permission than have no game at all due to inactivity.

I don't like the guy, never have, but I don't like steel penn either...and I think both have been really good for the game, for the most part. they keep shit rolling, they get shit done.

I'd rather them do it legitimately but whatever. there are very few clean hands playing this game and CK is right, same ol' shit, every day and very night.

Yes, there was special incentive in that fight too. I didn't actually read the fight as Friday was the big shift to NGF and a prelude to the drama of this week. Clack certainly capitalized though. :-)

Frank, if what you say is true, how he treated you seems more like bullying to me.

No i wouldn't say that he was just looking after his org just like everyone els would TBF. If your at the top people will do anything to stay there. I just didn't like how he came across but he has also helped me a lot to when i started i had no one take me under there wing as such then he offered me a place in the LOD. That helped me learn the game. I dont like gang bullying im sure all this will be sorted anyway.

I agree. It was a sensible thing to do back in 2009 because the multi problem was so out of hand, but it's just ridiculous 1984 style groupthink at this point. Why waste Mike's already limited resources on crap like this? If you don't like someone, just don't fight for their org. All the multis in the world can't defeat a boycott.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Concerning the multi thing. I dunno how to feel about this. I know of many other multi cases and a lot of them got direct permission from Mike. Sure he tells them to not get caught and don't interact with each other, but if the guy is giving permission for multi's

I don't give permission for multis. If people say they have friends and family that want to play, obviously some of those are going to be multis, so I accept that some people have multis. However, I do not allow people to just have multis and never have. I tell people if they want to have "friends and family" whatever that means, that they can't interact financially, join the same gyms or fight in eachother's orgs. Like I say, I know that some of those are multis but I am not going to ban proper friends and family from playing together, just to stop those people. There's no way around it.

Maybe some people have boasted about asking me and I've said it's OK. Maybe they've said they've duped me or maybe they've said I allow multis. Whatever... there's not a lot I can do about that.

As for this situation, I don't know where the truth lies in terms of what I have said to Mentor. Maybe I did ask him to test something ages ago, maybe I didn't. These accounts are 3 years old and I can barely remember what I have said to any individual person a couple of months ago.

I will need to have a look at what's happened and see what needs doing.

• Upvote 2

One of Mentors Multis had the merch deal with the GAMMA org.

Also fought in the GAMMA org.

That is not "testing". That is cheating.

Im sure that Dinooo can fill you in with some more information, those 2 are the worst offenses according to me tho.

• Upvote 1

One of Mentors Multis had the merch deal with the GAMMA org.

Also fought in the GAMMA org.

That is not "testing". That is cheating.

Im sure that Dinooo can fill you in with some more information, those 2 are the worst offenses according to me tho.

i gave him the information in a mail prior to this being posted and a copy of the tycoon chat which happened that night.

I don't give permission for multis. If people say they have friends and family that want to play, obviously some of those are going to be multis, so I accept that some people have multis. However, I do not allow people to just have multis and never have. I tell people if they want to have "friends and family" whatever that means, that they can't interact financially, join the same gyms or fight in eachother's orgs. Like I say, I know that some of those are multis but I am not going to ban proper friends and family from playing together, just to stop those people. There's no way around it.

Maybe some people have boasted about asking me and I've said it's OK. Maybe they've said they've duped me or maybe they've said I allow multis. Whatever... there's not a lot I can do about that.

As for this situation, I don't know where the truth lies in terms of what I have said to Mentor. Maybe I did ask him to test something ages ago, maybe I didn't. These accounts are 3 years old and I can barely remember what I have said to any individual person a couple of months ago.

What is there to "test" ?

Mentor is lying. He is a liar. He could have asked someone in his alliance to test this thing whatever it is for him, someone with an open company slot. Also, 3 years, did he really have to test this thing whatever it was for 3 years?

And now he has one of his multis run a merch deal with his org.

Testing? I dont think so.

• Upvote 3

Not to be a dick rider, but I really respect the way you run shit, even if it doesn't please everyone.

I tell people if they want to have "friends and family" whatever that means, that they can't interact financially, join the same gyms or fight in eachother's orgs. Like I say, I know that some of those are multis but I am not going to ban proper friends and family from playing together, just to stop those people. There's no way around it.

What about family members who live and play from a different city? I don't see how that should be treated any differently from any other people playing. My brother and I interact all the time but he lives and plays from 20 minutes away from my house. I assume that would be ok, yes?

If not, then I'm screwed haha.

What about family members who live and play from a different city? I don't see how that should be treated any differently from any other people playing. My brother and I interact all the time but he lives and plays from 20 minutes away from my house. I assume that would be ok, yes?

Theres nothing wrong with that thats legit and is nothing like that there talking about in the news here what there talking about here is a person that admitted to having multis and said mike was ok with it and to top it all off he uses these multis that he claims were for testing to benifit his own needs to this day like filling fight cards holding companys for transfer and merchant partners thats not ok

• Upvote 1

Theres nothing wrong with that thats legit and is nothing like that there talking about in the news here what there talking about here is a person that admitted to having multis and said mike was ok with it and to top it all off he uses these multis that he claims were for testing to benifit his own needs to this day like filling fight cards holding companys for transfer and merchant partners thats not ok

I was just trying to get clarification on the one specific part of Mike's post where he said "friends and family".

you play from a different IP address, so your not really included in the mix

No matter how this is sliced, what happened or didnt happen 3 years ago is water under the bridge, what is concerning now is in the past 6-9 months and perhaps even longer, these accounts have been used to assist in filling GAMMA events with fighters, used to hold and or co-ordinate mergers (RCS & NGF) for GAMMA and GEG orgs, hold a supps company that was GAMMA's merch partner that up until conveniently yesterday or the day before was swapped out for a gym for fellow alliance members. This is not testing, this is blatant cheating that should not be tolerated. Thank you very much Mike, as much as it pains me to ask you to take time away from what we I am sure all agree is important which is the game itself, but many of us feel this situation deserves at the very least a look at, like you have stated you will do.

• Upvote 5