Island season 3

MMATycoon

I think we should have faster training, but don't allow people to keep their Island fighters at the end of the season.

Make the Island a mini-game in which the fighter simply retires at the end of it. By making this rule, you can make training as fast or as slow as you want. You can give Island fighters as many or as few starting points as you like as well.

If we give up on trying to incorporate Island fighters into the main part of the game, it will give the Island MUCH more flexibility to become better.

i would certainly not run an org if we did that.... no point

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/image_blank.gif

Mystery Island KT Fighter

Well, what a coincidence that the first day of The Island Season 3 just happens to start on the day of my 18th birthday.

Although i am only 17 years of age at the moment i have been advised by my manager not to reveal my identity until the day we all arrive on The Island. Will anyone know who i am? I doubt it. I have yet to fight professionally and will be going into The Island along with other rookies looking to make a name for themselves. But come the end of the season you will all know my name.

I have already verbally agreed to fight for PRIDE KT so signing the contract is only a formality once we arrive onto this Island. I look forward to hopefully making a name for myself as i fight for PRIDE. Who will be the first person to get knocked out by me?

Oh yeah, as i mentioned earlier the first day of arriving on The Island also happens to be my 18th birthday. To celebrate, i will crack open an icy cold SULLY'S HB lager to celebrate before i get into training. See you there...

• Upvote 6

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x359/8133805422/PKTlg2b_zpsf781f1eb.png

Excited to hear we have a commitment of a young mysterious island fighter, PRIDE KT's manager, Scooby Ali was quoted asking "Do managers and fighters desire for an 18 Year Old division for island fighters to partake in fair matches or is it best to have a free for all?" He noted that he expects to have quite a few solid fighters making big names for themselves and was quite dejected that so many top level managers despise the island as a place for MMA and KT. He also was very verbal about the fact that so many people of the tycoon community have not tried out KT. Overall Scooby was counting down the days until the org, PRIDE wll make its inauguration.

• Upvote 3

As a top level manager I'm happy to do the Kt thingy magigy,

Can we have the age decided so I can give it more than the usual nano seconds thought.

Also when does it start, I will ask my secretary to put it in outlook and book the morning out, otherwise the twat will have takedown defense.

As a top level manager I'm happy to do the Kt thingy magigy,

Can we have the age decided so I can give it more than the usual nano seconds thought.

Also when does it start, I will ask my secretary to put it in outlook and book the morning out, otherwise the twat will have takedown defense.

Im thinking of 3 divisions, not sure which but maybe 155,185 and 265+ so that we will have more depth in those divisions, maybe i will make 170lb division 18YO only.... what do you and the rest of the crowd think?

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x359/8133805422/PKTlg2b_zpsf781f1eb.png

Excited to hear we have a commitment of a young mysterious island fighter, PRIDE KT's manager, Scooby Ali was quoted asking "Do managers and fighters desire for an 18 Year Old division for island fighters to partake in fair matches or is it best to have a free for all?" He noted that he expects to have quite a few solid fighters making big names for themselves and was quite dejected that so many top level managers despise the island as a place for MMA and KT. He also was very verbal about the fact that so many people of the tycoon community have not tried out KT. Overall Scooby was counting down the days until the org, PRIDE wll make its inauguration.

We already have a fair matches division, it's called... THE ISLAND ;)

If people want to make 18 year olds, then they can do it. Or they can do it off The Island. The idea is to be the best possible in a single season and there is an option to keep your dude if you like, I reckon focus your kick arse org on that.

• Upvote 1

By the way I saw a guy with 3 fighters who all fought in the last season of the island, how is this possible, can you create as many as you want aslong as you have slots or did he pick up Island FA's I'm confused

As many as you want if you have the fighter slots. I will make a KT dude and at least 1 MMA dude this season. I had two disappointing Goatboys last season.

• Upvote 1

Just wait for the notice from Mike or the news on the 'spoilers' page. Then make a fighter like you normally do, except choose his starting city as The Island. You get a free The Island fighter I believe, so use him :)

We already have a fair matches division, it's called... THE ISLAND ;)

If people want to make 18 year olds, then they can do it. Or they can do it off The Island. The idea is to be the best possible in a single season and there is an option to keep your dude if you like, I reckon focus your kick arse org on that.

I plan on kicking arse, im waiting for more kick arse ideas lol

Im thinking of 3 divisions, not sure which but maybe 155,185 and 265+ so that we will have more depth in those divisions, maybe i will make 170lb division 18YO only.... what do you and the rest of the crowd think?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/image_blank.gif

Mystery Island KT Fighter

Doesn't matter what age or division is opened. I don't care if i fight against fellow 18 year olds or 25 year old chumps. I'm gonna give it my all and hopefully be able to continue my career long after The Island is over.

Last season we had a ton of good gyms which made it fun, at least for me... But we didnt have many nutrition companies, imo we only need one... having multiples selling the same thing is just going to split their profits. I remember my fighter didnt have any shorts till like midway through the season though