JLP

I tried watching it and about 20 seconds in realized how f***ing stupid those people were. I mean, they are seriously supporting him and feel that because his fiancee married him after the incident that everything is ok.

Now we get an idea why football players don't have to change... because even after beating a woman, women that are football fans will come to your rescue. This is why the NFL took a calculated risk with the suspension, had the video not been released they would have been in the clear.

The video shows exactly what Ray admited to doing...

What did you think knocking a woman out in an elevator would look like? The only thing shocking about it was that Ray is a south paw...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We look like we are trying to break that winless streak we had in the 70's. Though we did get some good news, McCown is going to be out for a couple of weeks.

Good game in Seattle. I like when Carroll loses so hopefully Manning and Denver can pull it off in OT.

I get annoyed whenever i watch a game @ Seattle and the announcers gush over how loud it is.

That's because they clearly have nothing else to cheer for in that town.

Groove and Crisse you may also want to go into hiding... That badddd man the best quarterback in the league Rodgers just looked bad. I'll be honest both teams offences looked suspect in that game. Crisse better prepare to staying paying the piper. One down one to go.

As far as the whole Ray Rice situation, the guy made one mistake and will no doubt be the scapegoat for it. I agree with Groovemonkey. I heard people saying he deserves to be banned for 4-6 games after hitting his now wife. The second the video comes out about it everyone goes up in a shit storm. We come from a community which watches MMA. What did you think a knockout looked like? I also say fuck TMZ for releasing the video yet they never released the topless pictures of Kate Upton on that horse.

I wasn't talking about the Cowboys past? I was talking about Morris who looked lost against the rams and big deal he got an interception against a third stringer even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again

He was lost, but the blind squirrel found a nut right when the team needed it or they wouldve lost. The Cowboys have major issues and at the end of the season it will show most likely