I want to vomit

JLP

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=713308

looks like another fixed fight for Mentor. I don't think hes that bad at the game to throw 16 head kicks to 4 low kicks. He probably owed the almost as corrupt AD a favor.

Sad to see a former #1 and undefeated fighter jobbing to can crushers in scamma.

So when i win it is fixed and when i loose it is also fixed, you know you are pathetic right?

• Downvote 8

So when i win it is fixed and when i loose it is also fixed, you know you are pathetic right?

either you fixed a fight and threw 16 head kicks in under 6 minutes to give that can a chance to win or you threw 16 head kicks in under 6 minutes and thought that was a good strategy. Im giving you the benefit of the doubt intelligence wise and saying you were trying to lose. otherwise you are stupid as well as a scam artist. Both options are sad.

either way, losing to a fighter that shitty is pretty pathetic, so much for the great career revival you've been claiming. 5-3 vs scrubs and cans in scamma is laughable.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

either you fixed a fight and threw 16 head kicks in under 6 minutes to give that can a chance to win or you threw 16 head kicks in under 6 minutes and thought that was a good strategy. Im giving you the benefit of the doubt intelligence wise and saying you were trying to lose. otherwise you are stupid as well as a scam artist. Both options are sad.

either way, losing to a fighter that shitty is pretty pathetic, so much for the great career revival you've been claiming. 5-3 vs scrubs and cans in scamma is laughable.

He was merely trying to stretch out a nagging groin pull, his staff of dick cream doctors told him head kicks were the best option to work it out!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I expect better grammar from my penis enlargement cream salespeople. Get your fucking shit together Mentor, for the love of HUGE dicks everywhere.

Also I enjoy the title fight right after that loss, you're a classy lady Mentor.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Whats the weather in Moscow like today? Thinking of going there on holiday, first gotta learn a bit of Russian I suppose.

Mentor told me that:

Hello - Peen is creamve raycheap

How are you - givme allya mon ney

My name is - joinme prya midscheme

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If you need help winning your fights I have a great slider setting cream for you to apply to your general face area.

Due to several law suits I am however required to inform you that the main ingredient is my semen.

Sincerely,

Manfred E. Toeson

• Upvote 6

*slams gavel into keyboard*

As the arbiter of good taste and justice, by the powers vested in me by the sovereign state of MMATycoon.com, I hereby sentence you, Mentor Guruland, morbidly obese con artist and noted capitalist pig, to be known as Ponzie Scheme for the rest of your Tycooning days.

• Upvote 6

Mentor, EVERY time I see a post of yours,.. I give you another chance to have some class, and I read it.

I am going to give up hope, now. I am just going to start firing Negs like everybody else does, because you ALWAYS fail to impress.

In my memory, I have no knowledge of a decent rebuttal of yours, without a pile of bad attitude to add to the bile flavor of your text.

If I am wrong I will apologize, but I am no-longer optimistic

Just sayin :mf_popcorn1:

all truth be told,..I will still resist the urge to neg you,..but Damn you make it difficult

Edited by Kanis

Mentor, EVERY time I see a post of yours,.. I give you another chance to have some class, and I read it.

I am going to give up hope, now. I am just going to start firing Negs like everybody else does, because you ALWAYS fail to impress.

In my memory, I have no knowledge of a decent rebuttal of yours, without a pile of bad attitude to add to the bile flavor of your text.

If I am wrong I will apologize, but I am no-longer optimistic

Just sayin :mf_popcorn1:

all truth be told,..I will still resist the urge to neg you,..but Damn you make it difficult

He drifts between playing the victim card and trying to be a bad/tough guy. I think it's kind of funny along with his constant "this is my last post" messages and then he posts a few hours later.

If you make a living scamming and lying, it tends to enter into every phase of your life. Thus Mentor cant help but cheat and lie even when he plays a game online.

• Upvote 5

He drifts between playing the victim card and trying to be a bad/tough guy. I think it's kind of funny along with his constant "this is my last post" messages and then he posts a few hours later.

If you make a living scamming and lying, it tends to enter into every phase of your life. Thus Mentor cant help but cheat and lie even when he plays a game online.

I've heard he has been known to cheat on his right hand with his left! That's a true story I just made up.

PS - that's a masturbation joke guys.

I've heard he has been known to cheat on his right hand with his left! That's a true story I just made up.

http://img.pandawhale.com/47779-Jesse-Pinkman-drinks-awkward-g-bKsq.gif

• Upvote 1

http://media0.giphy.com/media/mzPZiIDA7qNdS/200_s.gif

• Upvote 1

http://rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA4LzEzLzQxL2p1c3RpbnRpbWVyLmI4ODBjLmdpZgpwCXRodW1iCTg1MHg4NTA-CmUJanBn/b8d31564/011/justin-timerlake.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

After yet another humiliating defeat in a third rate org tonight, Mentor has lost more fights (5) with Bennet in 11 fights then I lost with him in his entire pre-cheating hack career (30-4) fighting top competition.

The dude's a fuckhead at best, don't act like you're surprised you handsome man you.

After yet another humiliating defeat in a third rate org tonight, Mentor has lost more fights (5) with Bennet in 11 fights then I lost with him in his entire pre-cheating hack career (30-4) fighting top competition.

To be fair, he's clearly fighting better managers and fighters.

• Upvote 3

The dude's a fuckhead at best, don't act like you're surprised you handsome man you.

At least i pay off my financial obligations if i have any, so before you go around calling people fuckheads, pay off the money you owe them.

As for Bennet, the guy was released in September 2014, it is May 2015 and he only just dropped below the p4p level i picked him up, even though his skills have seriously degraded, but thanks for keeping his personal blog alive so many months after he was released, it is a pleasure. :thumbup:

Note: I still lost fewer fights 5 of his last 11 since his degrading took place, you lost 4 out of his last 7. It does not really matter if you rate his opponents or not, all the managers are ranked in the top 100 he has faced since joining GAMMA.