I want to vomit

JLP

• 2 weeks later...

From the scamma front page:

Gale Hawthorne just went down in the history books as the only manager to hold 4 titles inside GAMMA at once particular time. In fact there has never been a manager to hold onto more than 2 titles in the same period.

Only an idiot would brag about his alliance mate holding 4 championships in his horribly corrupt and irrelevant org. No wonder this chump did so poorly in the last olympics and didnt even get any consideration for the present incarnation.

Gale is a good manager, sad to see him have so many of his good fighters in scamma avoiding legitimate competition.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

• 1 month later...
Mentor, on 15 Feb 2015 - 08:18 AM, said:

According to some people his run at the top ended 8 fights ago. Since then he has had some really good wins against top level competition and managers. His only 2 losses i had with him since signing were his first one (which he missed location) and one against a probably the best 205lbs fighter in the game Jesse Custer (i got one over him in the first fight though). His chin is a LOT better than i expected it to be at this stage of his career but he is in decline for sure. Skills dropping every single month.

I didnt want to post in FrankKing's forbidden violence thread, but I wanted to refute this stupidity you spouted here.

1. Jesse Custer is not the best lhw in the game. He is not even in the discussion. He beats up cans in Gamma. In his entire Gamma career he has one win over a decent opponent when he beat Corleone. His win over Hearts is good, but only an idiot would think those two wins would put him in the argument for top lhw in the game.

2. Since you got Bennet, you also beat up cans. Bennet's chin looks better because you've been fighting cans. Your level of competition is horrendous. Trying to compare what I did with Bennet in the top orgs in the game against the top fighters in the game to the hot garbage youve been fighting is ridiculous. The real life comparison is Bennet winning the UFC LHW title under my management and being a marginal fighter in the WSOF under your control.

• Upvote 4

I didnt want to post in FrankKing's forbidden violence thread, but I wanted to refute this stupidity you spouted here.

1. Jesse Custer is not the best lhw in the game. He is not even in the discussion. He beats up cans in Gamma. In his entire Gamma career he has one win over a decent opponent when he beat Corleone. His win over Hearts is good, but only an idiot would think those two wins would put him in the argument for top lhw in the game.

2. Since you got Bennet, you also beat up cans. Bennet's chin looks better because you've been fighting cans. Your level of competition is horrendous. Trying to compare what I did with Bennet in the top orgs in the game against the top fighters in the game to the hot garbage youve been fighting is ridiculous. The real life comparison is Bennet winning the UFC LHW title under my management and being a marginal fighter in the WSOF under your control.

As much as he frustrates you there really is no point in trying to argue with that fool no matter what you say he will spin his own twist on your words and even still he lives in his own little warped existence where he doesn't give a crap what others say about him he will still out a spin on it to make himself look like the good guy to his little "club".

I get what everyone is saying here. JLP wishes his fighter could be fighting for a top org. Which is completely understandable and I'd wish to see the same. From what I see GAMMA is mid tier while syn and evo seem to be premier at the moment.

However, I'm not sure I believe that mentor STILL has multi's. If he did in the past, fine. But how would he continue to do the same even after being watched? Unless you are considering he might use a very good VPN. But not sure he could continue after being watched but who knows most of the people in LOD are newer players with a 5-0 record or whatever who don't respond to PM'.s. Not that I'm saying they are multi's I could see someone picking those guys up by offering them VIP or whatever.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I get what everyone is saying here. JLP wishes his fighter could be fighting for a top org. Which is completely understandable and I'd wish to see the same. From what I see GAMMA is mid tier while syn and evo seem to be premier at the moment.

However, I'm not sure I believe that mentor STILL has multi's. If he did in the past, fine. But how would he continue to do the same even after being watched? Unless you are considering he might use a very good VPN. But not sure he could continue after being watched but who knows most of the people in LOD are newer players with a 5-0 record or whatever who don't respond to PM'.s. Not that I'm saying they are multi's I could see someone picking those guys up by offering them VIP or whatever.

Really it's not about whether he does or does not still have multis, that ship at least for now has sailed what annoys myself and I am sure many others is his smug attitude about both past happening and his shitty Org. The arrogance he spewls daily is amazing still to this day stating "the multi was allowed by Mike for testing back in 2011" meanwhile at the time of being caught it was used as his Orgs merch partner. Anyways that's all in the past, no one will change that but what pisses me off more is how he sends his sergeants out to contact new members of the game who basically say "if u want to succeed u better join LOD" and when they are snubbed in that attempt they turn to venom and disrespect. How many new members of the community have they turned away using this "heavy" approach to recruiting?

• Upvote 1

From the scamma front page:

Gale Hawthorne just went down in the history books as the only manager to hold 4 titles inside GAMMA at once particular time. In fact there has never been a manager to hold onto more than 2 titles in the same period.

He did - http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=58148

Really it's not about whether he does or does not still have multis, that ship at least for now has sailed what annoys myself and I am sure many others is his smug attitude about both past happening and his shitty Org. The arrogance he spewls daily is amazing still to this day stating "the multi was allowed by Mike for testing back in 2011" meanwhile at the time of being caught it was used as his Orgs merch partner. Anyways that's all in the past, no one will change that but what pisses me off more is how he sends his sergeants out to contact new members of the game who basically say "if u want to succeed u better join LOD" and when they are snubbed in that attempt they turn to venom and disrespect. How many new members of the community have they turned away using this "heavy" approach to recruiting?

My history with mentor went something like that,.I was L.O.D. almost immediatly upon joining the game..He was rude (maybe just a little short with me)

Thank the Sim-M.M.A. GODS That the generous , supportive CASTOR, picked me up and set me on a diffrent path. Dont get me wrong, EVERY other person I have had communication with, in L.O.D. have been excellent opponents in battle, banter and at the same time they have maintained a high level of repect. mentor (notice no cap.) is just far to busy with what-ever it is he is doing, to have time for the little things that really matter. (and it takes a lot of time to be polite in text) I guess :yes:

Generous... Supportive... Castor?

Is this the same guy that wanted a brand new org to pay him 50k across the board to keep him to taking the title and hype and running away?

My history with mentor went something like that,.I was L.O.D. almost immediatly upon joining the game..He was rude (maybe just a little short with me)

Thank the Sim-M.M.A. GODS That the generous , supportive CASTOR, picked me up and set me on a diffrent path. Dont get me wrong, EVERY other person I have had communication with, in L.O.D. have been excellent opponents in battle, banter and at the same time they have maintained a high level of repect. mentor (notice no cap.) is just far to busy with what-ever it is he is doing, to have time for the little things that really matter. (and it takes a lot of time to be polite in text) I guess :yes:

Its really sad how they try and grab new players, and likely use a bullying tactic to do so. They even are sure to mention "all the mentor haters" up front as if its all a lie and what is said about him is less then truthfull. He is scum, plain and simple and yet feeds off the anger he creates within others

• Upvote 1

Generous... Supportive... Castor?

Is this the same guy that wanted a brand new org to pay him 50k across the board to keep him to taking the title and hype and running away?

He didnt run away,..and yes,..WITHOUT the nonsense, he is one of the best people in the game. His public face has been marred. His *with Family face* is quite pristine. The most nurturing and supportive person in MY game life !! period. AND then he put me in a group of the same.

• Upvote 1

Well that's all well and good that he is really nice and supportive to a dozen people in a game full of thousands. To the rest he is nothing but a troll no matter how civil you can be to him. So while I am glad for you and while I like you, waving a Castor banner around means pretty much shit unless you're Vendetta. Funny how I get along with every single person in the game troll or not except for him, who is now sabotaging my own org.

• Downvote 1

I like you as well, nothing but respect for you. I apologize for your discomfort and if you can think of a way that i can help you dont hesitate to ask.

I didnt mean to wave the Castor flag,.but I did need to point out, that I would not have been so INTO this game if I was left with my entry to it.

Castor was the catalyst for my growth, and I do wish he was to the community as he is to his family (Vendetta). If he was, there would be a thousand people defending him.

• Upvote 1

You can say what you want really about me fighting cans etc, but how i see it in just 8 fights i managed to pull off wins over fighters managed by:

Lance Templeton (multiple times #1)

Gale Hawthorne (top rank #2)

Stoned Man (top rank #3)

Thor HGH (top rank #4)

Mr Gutz (top rank #4)

I respect all those managers and i know what contribution they have had to the game so far, unless you are saying they are fake managers as well? Did i beat their best fighters? Maybe not. Maybe i just beat up their "cans", god knows. The point is that Scotty is still ranked in the top 5 of his division almost 1/2 a year after you released him.

So Vomit on dumb ass. :owned:

Anyway, i do not like trolling topics, so have fun trolling yourself.

NOTE: This is my last post here............................ for a while!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

You can say what you want really about me fighting cans etc, but how i see it in just 8 fights i managed to pull off wins over fighters managed by:

Lance Templeton (multiple times #1)

Gale Hawthorne (top rank #2)

Stoned Man (top rank #3)

Thor HGH (top rank #4)

Mr Gutz (top rank #4)

I respect all those managers and i know what contribution they have had to the game so far, unless you are saying they are fake managers as well? Did i beat their best fighters? Maybe not. Maybe i just beat up their "cans", god knows. The point is that Scotty is still ranked in the top 5 of his division almost 1/2 a year after you released him.

So Vomit on dumb ass. :owned:

Anyway, i do not like trolling topics, so have fun trolling yourself.

NOTE: This is my last post here............................ for a while!!!

Idiot, no one brings their top fighters to your shit org. You did beat their cans. They bring their third or fourth tier guy to beat up on the other shitty fighters there. scAMMA was a long time landing place for Convicted's lesser fighters.

Here is a chance for you to shut me up. I know you'll puss out, but I'll make the challenge anyway. Bennet vs either one of my top 20 LHW's Eric Lynch or Mark Riccuito. Your choice. If you win, I'll sign a deal at Gamma and release the fighter. If I win, you cut Bennet from Gamma and send him to the FA list so a non scam artist manager can manage him.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Idiot, no one brings their top fighters to your shit org. You did beat their cans. They bring their third or fourth tier guy to beat up on the other shitty fighters there. scAMMA was a long time landing place for Convicted's lesser fighters.

Here is a chance for you to shut me up. I know you'll puss out, but I'll make the challenge anyway. Bennet vs either one of my top 20 LHW's Eric Lynch or Mark Riccuito. Your choice. If you win, I'll sign a deal at Gamma and release the fighter. If I win, you cut Bennet from Gamma and send him to the FA list so a non scam artist manager can manage him.

lol, i just had to answer to this one..............................so you want me to fight you with the fighter YOU KNOW HIS SECONDARIES! It is like saying "send me a screen shot of your skills + sliders so i know what to do".

Are you totally that delusional? Maybe you do this with all your fights? Man, you are pathetic. Also, what am i getting here? You shutting up? I dont want you to shut up! I want you to squeal like the pig you are.

• Downvote 5

lol, i just had to answer to this one..............................so you want me to fight you with the fighter YOU KNOW HIS SECONDARIES! It is like saying "send me a screen shot of your skills + sliders so i know what to do".

Are you totally that dumb? Maybe you do this with all your fights? Man, you are pathetic.

youve had him for six months. you think i wrote them down?

keep playing scared. I knew youd puss out.

nice can you lined up for your next hype farming session. http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=146462

pathetic

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Are you totally that dumb? Maybe you do this with all your fights? Man, you are pathetic.

Basically translated this means - I am a shitty manager who even though I claim to beat the top managers I listed previously I am still a dumb clown who cant set sliders to save my life, no way I am too damned scurred to take on a challenge even though I feel I have the right to spout off I am not willing to back up my words.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1