I want to vomit

JLP

To be fair I'd be mad too if I religiously pounded a metric fuckton of Big Schlong Extract every day for years and still couldn't see my dick in the shower.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good I did not join this guys alliance when he and his weird friend who did spam me about how bad Obama is and his experience in army because the more I read about them the more delusional they look.

Oh, so you have met Rabid then?

And this has to be one of the biggest facepalm moments in MMA Tycoon history :D

When I was in high school we all got drunk and spent the night at a buddies house. That morning his dad came in the living room and woke us up. He had sprayed some of that bald spray on his head, it was jet black and the hair he did have was gray. That was one hell of a site to wake up to still drunk. The only time I ever seen it. I about pissed myself right there in the floor!

Since you are so adamant, i will expose your petty ass.

I bought NGF in 2014 (i was not the only investor in this deal, TTFC had a massive stake as well). The goal was that some of the fighters would move over (which they did) and Rogerio (one of your alliance mates) will run the org, keep the profits while paying off slowly the investment i/we put in. A lot of the initial investment was actually "defaulted" because we knew not all of it could be paid but Rog was slowly paying off the dept on a monthly basis, but decided he wanted a rest from the org business and decided to give it to you.

You was fully aware who purchased the org and the financial obligations related to it, but when you picked up the organization you said that the org was in bad shape and could not pay off the dept (even though Rogerio was doing so). I then proposed to simply send over a few fighters for some super fights and call it a day, you had PLENTY of high ranking fighters in the org, the PPV profits from such events could had easily paid off the dept if they came over for a few fights, but you gave the excuse that you wanted to keep them in the organization to generate profits and try to recover the org.

Last thing i heard was that you ran down the contracts and closed the organization, you did not even contact me about it and i never heard about the remaining cash you owed me. So, you can call me whatever you want, but i stick to my agreements or at least negotiate a reasonable solution, neither of which you did in the above case.

Personally i did not want to bring this up, i did not contact you about the money and frankly i just decided to leave it, but when you started to get all hyped up about joining the "Hate the Evil Mentor bandwagon", then you basically gave me no real choice in the matter.

this sounds something that a lowlife thief and a liar named chris garcia would do.

It was a cover up. Chuck Grace obviously owes him for a large supply of penis cream and Mentor's bald-b-gone spray for his shiny, married, scalp.

CGrace was giving it to his large harem of Thai Ladyboy's locked up in his basement.

It's legal in Canada.

Since you are so adamant, i will expose your petty ass.

I bought NGF in 2014 (i was not the only investor in this deal, TTFC had a massive stake as well). The goal was that some of the fighters would move over (which they did) and Rogerio (one of your alliance mates) will run the org, keep the profits while paying off slowly the investment i/we put in. A lot of the initial investment was actually "defaulted" because we knew not all of it could be paid but Rog was slowly paying off the dept on a monthly basis, but decided he wanted a rest from the org business and decided to give it to you.

You was fully aware who purchased the org and the financial obligations related to it, but when you picked up the organization you said that the org was in bad shape and could not pay off the dept (even though Rogerio was doing so). I then proposed to simply send over a few fighters for some super fights and call it a day, you had PLENTY of high ranking fighters in the org, the PPV profits from such events could had easily paid off the dept if they came over for a few fights, but you gave the excuse that you wanted to keep them in the organization to generate profits and try to recover the org.

Last thing i heard was that you ran down the contracts and closed the organization, you did not even contact me about it and i never heard about the remaining cash you owed me. So, you can call me whatever you want, but i stick to my agreements or at least negotiate a reasonable solution, neither of which you did in the above case.

Personally i did not want to bring this up, i did not contact you about the money and frankly i just decided to leave it, but when you started to get all hyped up about joining the "Hate the Evil Mentor bandwagon", then you basically gave me no real choice in the matter.

You caught me, it was me all along....oh no wait a minute you're a fucking idiot. Thanks for this. Really needed that laugh today.

Lol good one, too bad you got the wrong guy but keep up the great work. All that effort and you don't even have a clue who you are talking to. That's some classic shit right there...

I'm glad other people knew what the fuck this clown was talking about, cuz I was confused as shit ready his babbling.

It was a cover up. Chuck Grace obviously owes him for a large supply of penis cream and Mentor's bald-b-gone spray for his shiny, married, scalp.

Shhhh, Mentor has me confused with Garcia and thinks I owe him money in game, when the fact is I secretly owe him millions for all the cock cream he's supplied me with. Little does he know Grace Industries has been working on a vagina tightening product that is going to put his half rate boner bigrade out of business. Muhahaha.

CGrace was giving it to his large harem of Thai Ladyboy's locked up in his basement.

It's legal in Canada.

Canada is surprisingly lenient when it comes to what one does with ones own ladyboys.

My question is how long before my good buddy Mentor comes on his and tries to spin this shit around and blame someone else for his mistake as he can never be wrong!

I think he may edit his reply, but since nearly everyone has quoted it, he is fucked.

Chances are he will reply and say he will not post in this thread again after being humiliated.

I confirm, it was Garcia after all, sorry for accusing you for that. Garcia, Gracie, both are members i do not interact with (and are kind of irrelevant to me at least) and this was in 2014 when he took over NGF. Considering i get around 200 messages a day and have 100s of friends i interact with, i am suprised i remember the capital letter of any of you assholes, let alone a full name.

• Downvote 4

I confirm, it was Garcia after all, sorry for accusing you for that. Garcia, Gracie, both are members i do not interact with (and are kind of irrelevant to me at least) and this was in 2014 when he took over NGF. Considering i get around 200 messages a day and have 100s of friends i interact with, i am suprised i remember the capital letter of any of you assholes, let alone a full name.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/62264946.jpg

• Upvote 3

The penis cream business must be booming.

• Downvote 1

replace the word "friends" with "multi's" and I'll believe it

• 2 weeks later...