I want to vomit

JLP

MENTOR IS AWESOME AND DID NOTHING WRONG PERIOD!!! :thumbup:

He is just better than all of you guys haha!

Even Tyrone is like whooooot?

http://cdn.na16.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/tyrone-crackhead-dave-chappelle.jpg

It is called inflation, plus i always underpaid you :yes:

You also underpaid Mannetosen, makes me wonder how many other people are underpaid in GAMMA. I bet they are a fair few because we all know that GAMMA pays the worst out of any of the mid tier orgs. It was common knowledge the only reason people ever dealt with you was because of Tonal. Otherwise you and your org were irrelevant.

Book lots of my flights after the auto flight is booked and never had an issue...

Lying sack of shit Mentor... Do us a favour and don't waste anymore of Mike's time.. He's spent enough with you and your multis already...

That's actually the only time I ever book flights lol. Once that auto flight booked shows up, I'm like fuck! and just fly them right away lol

• Upvote 2

Good way to improve your rep right there. And you wonder why people dislike you??

Mentor gave me advice and from now on I don't care about the rep there are a few stalkers who neg every post so WTF

Firstly, your opinion is wrong. Second, you first want forgiveness and then say this shit? You must be schizophrenic or something.

I am right and you know it HAHA truth Hurts mate

hes just a child, children behave like that.

Yup correct and from now on I will just speak the truth =( HAHA I will try the record for most negs so please keep negging mates haha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Mentor gave me advice and from now on I don't care about the rep there are a few stalkers who neg every post so WTF

I am right and you know it HAHA truth Hurts mate

Yup correct and from now on I will just speak the truth =( HAHA I will try the record for most negs so please keep negging mates haha

who is he foreal?

A awesome gamer =) mate thats all haha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

• 1 month later...

I think Mentor tried to fix this fight in Gamma:

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=696671

Bennet has strong tds and strong gnp, no decent manager would try to go to the ground with those skills against a blackbelt. He lands every TD here, Custer probably had allow takedowns ticked. I think the plan was to get custer a sub win, but Bennet is nearly un-subbable because his confidence and heart are off the charts. So he wins by laynpray and the RNG gods thwart the loser yet again. An immediate rematch was scheduled so the paper champ can get his belt back and they can have a cute little fixed fight trilogy.

Disgusting.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Instant rematch after that sort of domination. I don't know if it is fixed or not because Mentor isn't exactly a high class manager by any stretch of the imagination. I will say i expected better from Gale... how often does allow takedowns and going for a sub seriously work out? one in twenty? Poor show.

This is why GAMMA cannot be taken seriously.

• Upvote 4

So you are telling me that i fixed the last 2 fights fight to beat Gale and Lance to win the title? To even suggest that this or any of the fights were fixed is a joke. I was thinking of bumping this topic after the last couple of wins, but i waited for your dumb asses to do me the pleasure. How i see it JLP, i just revived your fighters career :shades:

P.S: I changed Scotty's nickname to something more appropriate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Nice of you to accuse of match fixing outright, JLP.

I ticked allowed takedowns because I feel I have the advantage in the ground since Bennet has the advantage in stand up and clinch. If you can see, I also did this strategy in Custer's last fight against AJ Hearts. I allowed takedowns and I just reversed him and won. I just did not think that he will be going with takedowns since I feel like I have the advantage in the ground. Any org owner my fighters are in can attest that I play fair. I value my fighters and my rep highly and will not do something like that. I have a mind of my own and not just a dog following Mentor. If you want to play the guilty by association card the go ahead I don't care.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The only fighters who made money with GAMMA were the fighters who got paid to leave GAMMA when they had the opportunity. Thanks to Wilson :)

My fighter who have signed with GAMMA got decent contract and was ranked between 300-500 in P4P rankings, however I got lots of money for leaving GAMMA, after pills affair, which was great decision.

Instant rematch after that sort of domination. I don't know if it is fixed or not because Mentor isn't exactly a high class manager by any stretch of the imagination. I will say i expected better from Gale... how often does allow takedowns and going for a sub seriously work out? one in twenty? Poor show.

This is why GAMMA cannot be taken seriously.

Good point.

Revived his career? He went from fighting in Syn, to fighting in GAMMA. In no way, shape, or form is that a revival.

+1

I ticked allowed takedowns because I feel I have the advantage in the ground since Bennet has the advantage in stand up and clinch. If you can see, I also did this strategy in Custer's last fight against AJ Hearts. I allowed takedowns and I just reversed him and won. I just did not think that he will be going with takedowns since I feel like I have the advantage in the ground. Any org owner my fighters are in can attest that I play fair. I value my fighters and my rep highly and will not do something like that. I have a mind of my own and not just a dog following Mentor. If you want to play the guilty by association card the go ahead I don't care.

dont really think he means you were part of the planning of it -- more that mentor was doing it on his part trying to dump the hype and all to you but it backfired on him with him winning

So you are telling me that i fixed the last 2 fights fight to beat Gale and Lance to win the title? To even suggest that this or any of the fights were fixed is a joke. I was thinking of bumping this topic after the last couple of wins, but i waited for your dumb asses to do me the pleasure. How i see it JLP, i just revived your fighters career :shades:

P.S: I changed Scotty's nickname to something more appropriate.

Who said anything about Lance? Your reading comprehension is really busted.

Bennet has no ground offense, you were trying to get tapped out. You just suck so bad at the game that you couldn't even figure out how to do that.

Read what PBR said. Mentor tried to throw you an easy win but he ended up blundering into a lnp win. You kind of have to expect shady shit like that when you deal with a garbage org like Gamma and cheaters like mentor.

• Upvote 2

(...)

Read what PBR said. Mentor tried to throw you an easy win but he ended up blundering into a lnp win. You kind of have to expect shady shit like that when you deal with a garbage org like Gamma and cheaters like mentor.

Hmm... If Mentor really wanted to give him an easy win why he have had not ticked "allow takedowns"? I'm not defending the guy, just been curious, cause if he really wanted to lose, then incompetence in doing that is so staggering.

If Mentor really wanted to give him an easy win why he have had not ticked "allow takedowns"?

EXACTLY. My tactic here was to take him down and get points for doing so. I expected Custer to think otherwise and the tactic worked. Bennett is not a monster on the ground, but he can at least avoid getting submitted (never been submitted to date) and get enough offense to give me the points needed. It is not the prettiest of wins, but i did not expect to be able to dominate Custer. Either way, the debate is that i PLANNED to give Custer an easy win, if i had planned to give away a loss, i clearly would have had another game plan.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2