I want to vomit

JLP

EXACTLY. My tactic here was to take him down and get points for doing so. I expected Custer to think otherwise and the tactic worked. Bennett is not a monster on the ground, but he can at least avoid getting submitted (never been submitted to date) and get enough offense to give me the points needed. It is not the prettiest of wins, but i did not expect to be able to dominate Custer. Either way, the debate is that i PLANNED to give Custer an easy win, if i had planned to give away a loss, i clearly would have had another game plan.

It's very risky tactic, since KO machine like Benett would KO Custer with good sliders. I have nothing againt Custer and his manager, just saying that the tactic should be different, since what's the point of taking down a ground guy with a striker? I'm aware that Benett has never been subbed, but there is always first time.

EXACTLY. My tactic here was to take him down and get points for doing so. I expected Custer to think otherwise and the tactic worked. Bennett is not a monster on the ground, but he can at least avoid getting submitted (never been submitted to date) and get enough offense to give me the points needed. It is not the prettiest of wins, but i did not expect to be able to dominate Custer. Either way, the debate is that i PLANNED to give Custer an easy win, if i had planned to give away a loss, i clearly would have had another game plan.

lol

nobody is buying that bs. you are awful at the game and can only accomplish anything by cheating and multi-ing.

You can shout out what you want, point is i got a win in 2 fights in a row against opponents you would have lost to. I could have got a 3rd tough win if it was not for me fucking up the transport. Yes i did screw up the transport and you are right, that was dumb, however put it this way, this was the first time i screwed up the transport in 5 1/2 years of playing this game and i send 10-15 fighters around the globe per week (most of which are not my own). Even if you take the %'s it was bound to happen at one point or other.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

You can shout out what you want, point is i got a win in 2 fights in a row against opponents you would have lost to. I could have got a 3rd tough win if it was not for me fucking up the transport. Yes i did screw up the transport and you are right, that was dumb, however put it this way, this was the first time i screwed up the transport in 5 1/2 years of playing this game and i send 10-15 fighters around the globe per week (most of which are not my own). Even if you take the %'s it was bound to happen at one point or other.

so you did just a shame your top fighter is the champ in your own org

2-1 in gamma is like 1-3 in syn, asc or evo. The level of competition in that shitty org is barely B level. And one of those fights you tried to throw and fucked up. Under my management Bennet was an undefeated #1 p4p and beat the best lhw of all time. You sound stupid when you act like you've accomplished anything other then cheating and scamming.

In his prime any dumb ass could win fights with Scotty, you was 3-4 in the last 7 though, that is a fact. Maybe next time you release a fighter i will pick them up again to revive their career again.

Another fact is GAMMA is 20-8 against those orgs :dancing:

Another fact is GAMMA is linked to cheating in order to help it prosper, has a scumbag owner, and was the sole cause of the controversy in the last Tycoon Olympics. But sure, keep telling yourself that GAMMA is anything like Evo, Syn and Ascension.

• Upvote 2

In his prime any dumb ass could win fights with Scotty, you was 3-4 in the last 7 though, that is a fact. Maybe next time you release a fighter i will pick them up again to revive their career again.

Another fact is GAMMA is 20-8 against those orgs :dancing:

Ascension vs GAMMA

Tonal vs Mjolnir = Tonal Win

Tonal vs Lee Perry = Lee Perry Win

Tonal vs Sunny Disposition = Disposition Win

WMK vs Grossman = Grossman Win

Bantrell vs Chigurh = Bantrell Win

Sinuhe Egyptian vs Sergei Kravinoff = Sinuhe Win

5-1 to Ascension

Syn

Forever War vs Alan Bundy = War Win

Mitsuyo vs Uusiso = Mitsuyo Win

Anderson McGinley vs Leighton Matias = Leighton Win

Karl Denke vs Pete Doherty = Pete Win

4-0 vs GAMMA

Evo

Douglas vs Shimera... your hw champ = Douglas Win

Glozman vs Sinatra = Glozman Win

2-0 vs GAMMA

Now i could continue to look into this but i think i you need to rethink your maths here because that is 11 victories for those 3 orgs against GAMMA. You claim 8.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Mitsuyo was a TTFC fighter for that fight (he represented them in the Olympics). I see you added a couple of old tourneys (Pete Doherty, and Lee Perry), but even if you add all of those it is still 20-10. So my maths is fine. Have a record of all the fights all time on our GAMMA site.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Mitsuyo was a TTFC fighter for that fight (he represented them in the Olympics). I see you added a couple of old tourneys (Pete Doherty, and Lee Perry), but even if you add all of those it is still 20-10. So my maths is fine. Have a record of all the fights all time on our GAMMA site.

Ah yeah it was Kostas that repped them in the olympics, you said it was 20-8 though. You are 5-1 down to Ascension at the end of the day. Just another quick ask are you including the Empire fights and IMMA fights in this calculation?

Another fact is GAMMA is linked to cheating in order to help it prosper, has a scumbag owner, and was the sole cause of the controversy in the last Tycoon Olympics. But sure, keep telling yourself that GAMMA is anything like Evo, Syn and Ascension.

they arent even in the same league as CEC, TTFC, or MFN. Silent Fighting will pass them soon.

Gamma has no depth on its rapidly aging roster. Mentor knows the ppv and card numbers so the idiot will be able to appear to be decent for a long time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What this thread has devolved into has to be such a turn off for people who are new to the game or up and coming. That goes double for those with orgs. Show some class.

The thread is called 'I want to vomit'... I am not sure exactly what high class expectations 'new people' have from such a thread. I thought the pre-devolution thread sucked and it only just got good.

New players get to see the intense rivalry and passion between the top orgs, get insights into their relative records and personalities of people in the game and otherwise see the types of standard of competition they should be aspiring to.

• Upvote 3

I am actually going to take that on the chin and shake your hand sir.

My apologies and greats points. I have no rebuttal... Carry on. -slinks back into the shadows- :mellow:

• Upvote 2

What this thread has devolved into has to be such a turn off for people who are new to the game or up and coming. That goes double for those with orgs. Show some class.

I think its good for noobs to know that cheating, scamming and multi-ing are not tolerated at all in this community.

That some managers continue to support mentor by signing and fighting with his shitty org is a black mark on this game.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2