I want to vomit

JLP

Because it's your alliance mate and your champ. That whole division seems to be set up to funnel hype to Custer. A lot of past their prime fighters churning each other for a chance to lose to your golden boy And now you are going to can that hype out into your org. Any one else who doesnt try to manipulate the game like you did would be happy to see what they can do with a top fighter, you on the other hand will simply get smashed to benefit your shitty dying org.Yes, how can anyone like a cheater, an admitted multi, an internet scammer. You are a shit, probably always been one and always will be one. I dont care much about the name or avatar, but I offered it as a way out for you. Obviously you are too stupid to seize the opportunity though.Wow 5 VIP days that would go into mike's pocket, times must be tough for internet scammers. From your video you portray yourself as very successful. I guess your profit margin went out the window when you paid the prostitute to stand next to you and try to smile.Sounds like most of what comes out of your mouth, utter bullshit. Keep on being a loser and pretending you have any kind of success here or in real life. After all the shit you admitted to I'm pretty shocked that anyone is signed to your garbage org at this point. I didnt realize some GEG orgs that had sworn they would have nothing to do with you anymore were back to sharing fighters. I'm very disappointed in TTFC in particular.

The reason I did a super fight with gamma is because I was looking to get my 170 lb title holder a super fight as he just beat the guy ranked below him. TTFC doesn't have the greatest 170 lb class and for that I had to go looking for super fights. I am sorry if I have disappointed you or any other manager for doing this as that was not my intention. Also if you look I potentially got the better end of the deal as both of gamma fighters were ranked higher than TTFC fighters. So I was hoping to steal some of there hype.

I also want to say that GEG is dead. This is why in the past I went alone for so long before teaming up with people as I never wanted to have all my hard work flushed down the drain because of someone else.

• Upvote 1

I have picked up Free Agents before and I have done the same thing in asking to be released before fighting for the org they are signed to. The difference between me and other managers is that I did not need or want to use these fighters to fight in any other orgs (I normally only use FAs for the high level sparring they provide). I was not going to do shady things with them like can crush or even make money with them elsewhere so I have had few problems getting them released with fights left in an org. At times I have come to compromises, fighting 1 of the multiple remaining fights or buying out of the contract but on the whole I would say I have had few problems in regards to this.

When it comes to Bennett's new management, I believe it could have ended a lot better if Mentor could have found it in his cowards heart of hearts to maybe see out just one fight with one of the best orgs in the game... instead he choses to buy out of the contract to avoid what could only have been a beautiful fight! I suppose one could say Mentor just doesn't want us to see him lose on so big a stage so he is going to practice his sliders in GAMMA for a while to see if he is capable of managing a world class fighter such as Scotty Bennett.

I can tell you right now though. The answer is no. A clear and resounding NO!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is why we can't have nice things guys! Dicks like Mentor eff it up for everyone.

Pick up a FA

Don't finish his 2 fights remaining on his contract (at least you bought it out since SYN is clearly hurting for money)

Sign him to you own org and already talk about his title shot (something reputable owners don't do)

Like JLP said your plan for him is pretty obvious, might as well just own up to it.

NOTE: This is my last post here

DOUBLE NOTE: It probably isn't though, dick.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I'm just glad I beat Bennett while he was still under JLPs management :P

I would call that an achievement!

So far I am o-4-1 against him! Very frustrating when the Draw was a total fluke. I clearly won that fight! What's more is I don't really count the 2 KT fights as much since those fights were against the Ali of KT and they were basically mismatches. Technically I count my record against JLP to be 1-2 -_-

I do plan to fight in my org, something i have not done in over a year by the way and at the moment Bennet could get a title shot depending on what goes down, but i most certainly wont be "transferring hype". Why would i even want to transfer hype from my fighter to someone else, it just does not make any sense.

I also like the "unearned hype" comment. All the hype is unearned when you sign a damn free agent! As is the training, p4p and history! This is only the 2nd free agent i signed in the past 3 years though, i do not deliberately try to get "unearned hype", i simply won the option on the spin and win.

If you wanted him to have a different name, you should have done so before you released him. As for doing you a favor, why would i? You are not my friend and you are not on my list of people i know give a poop about. It seems you don't like me very much either as i make you Vomit :shades:

Also I am not going to spend money so that you "Stop publicly grousing". I did not do anything wrong by signing a free agent and if you want to make a big deal about it, go ahead and publicly say what you want.

I had already agreed and sent the money to Dark Soul (the owner of Syn) to get him released. I paid WAY above his market value to have that done. So i did not simply "ask for a release" like most of you guys do, i paid for my release and that was done before i was offered any fight. I logged in after a few hours and he was no longer in Syn so i was unaware he was offered any fight, so i obviously did not reject a fight i did not even see.

Note: This is my last post here!!!

Why would you want to do something frowned upon, or dirty? I dunno maybe because you are cheating scum.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's interesting, but also somewhat sad how Bennett turned out. He was on top of the world after that ASC LHW tourney and continued it to defeat Womba. After that though, things went spiraling downward :(

I guess unlike Mentor I don't have a bad rep as a liar and a scumbag to use my FA credit on a good fighter despite injuries taking their toll on him. When I used mine for Neno, I didn't expect to do amazingly well with him, but at least Neno is doing good enough these days to hold a belt for Ascension rather than probably stay the course as a reasonably skilled LHW.

Makes me reflect how the career trajectories of these 2 guys happened after that Tourney as they were the finalists and Bennett won it.

I think that mentor has right to do whatever he wants to do with his fighters. And since he have picked up Bennet from FA list, he has rights to do whatever he wants to with Bennet. By playing the game, you are accepting it's rules, and everything have happened without violating rules (except meds for big dick, but it's different story). The point is that the whole discussion dosen't makes any sense, get over it JLP... But of course I understand that you are upset, personally I would rather let my fighter become a sparbot and have fighter slot taken than seeing that our pill-man is managing him.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think that mentor has right to do whatever he wants to do with his fighters. And since he have picked up Bennet from FA list, he has rights to do whatever he wants to with Bennet. By playing the game, you are accepting it's rules, and everything have happened without violating rules (except meds for big dick, but it's different story). The point is that the whole discussion dosen't makes any sense, get over it JLP... But of course I understand that you are upset, personally I would rather let my fighter become a sparbot and have fighter slot taken than seeing that our pill-man is managing him.

Thing is though bragi from what jlp says bennett is on a downhill slope and mentor brought him out of his last syn fight from what ive read and then proceeds to sign him to his own org which is frowned opon esp with a high skilled/ranked fighter like bennett

It's interesting, but also somewhat sad how Bennett turned out. He was on top of the world after that ASC LHW tourney and continued it to defeat Womba. After that though, things went spiraling downward :(

I guess unlike Mentor I don't have a bad rep as a liar and a scumbag to use my FA credit on a good fighter despite injuries taking their toll on him. When I used mine for Neno, I didn't expect to do amazingly well with him, but at least Neno is doing good enough these days to hold a belt for Ascension rather than probably stay the course as a reasonably skilled LHW.

Makes me reflect how the career trajectories of these 2 guys happened after that Tourney as they were the finalists and Bennett won it.

Devin Styles ruined him. He does that to mere mortals like Bennet......Soon Blunts/Styles will show Tiago Renato who the king of the jungle is at 205lbs too

The reason I did a super fight with gamma is because I was looking to get my 170 lb title holder a super fight as he just beat the guy ranked below him. TTFC doesn't have the greatest 170 lb class and for that I had to go looking for super fights. I am sorry if I have disappointed you or any other manager for doing this as that was not my intention. Also if you look I potentially got the better end of the deal as both of gamma fighters were ranked higher than TTFC fighters. So I was hoping to steal some of there hype.

I also want to say that GEG is dead. This is why in the past I went alone for so long before teaming up with people as I never wanted to have all my hard work flushed down the drain because of someone else.

Jokes on you Mike, becuz after Cian wins that fight I'm gonna buy him out of his contract and sign him with Gamma!!!! MAWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :yeahright:

Devin Styles ruined him. He does that to mere mortals like Bennet......Soon Blunts/Styles will show Tiago Renato who the king of the jungle is at 205lbs too

Styles is a beast for sure, I was on top of the world when Fietsora beat Bennett (twice) only to be severely trounced by Styles. Put me in my place and made me feel like a scrub again. Thanks buddy.

I could have definitely continued on with Bennet and kept him in the top 10 LHW's for a few more months. Watching him decline from 25 really took the fun out of it. The degradation factor by injuries is way too much, but thats what the former noobmob wanted in early 13 so thats what we got. Hardly any of them even play the game anymore from what I can remember.

That's a stupid comment and I expect better from you. You really need to get off blunt's nuts.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I could have definitely continued on with Bennet and kept him in the top 10 LHW's for a few more months. Watching him decline from 25 really took the fun out of it. The degradation factor by injuries is way too much, but thats what the former noobmob wanted in early 13 so thats what we got. Hardly any of them even play the game anymore from what I can remember.

That's a stupid comment and I expect better from you. You really need to get off blunt's nuts.

Lol, don't be mad bro. Styles just showed the tycoon world what most of us already knew about Bennet

• Upvote 1

Lol, don't be mad bro. Styles just showed the tycoon world what most of us already knew about Bennet

I'm not mad, I'm disappointed in you. If you want to pretend that blunts set of numbers and sliders took the soul of my set of numbers and sliders, more power to you. I cant compete with that fantasy world.

I didnt know blunts convinced mike to implement skills and physicals decline on a 25-26 year old. Who knows what would have happened if they had both met at their peak.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Lol u got me bro. Cause there is massive difference between sens + & elite --

Oh & considering Styles has been pure sprawl & brawl, I'd bet Bennet's shell even now is a superiorly skilled fighter lol so u hang ur hat on what if's my friend

As you told me in PM this is a strange attempt to try and hype a Styles/Renato fight. I really dont understand what you are trying to accomplish, but I'll go ahead and step aside and let you derail my Mentor attack thread and let the Blunts hype train roll on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=167187&fidb=84638

Mentor finally finds a fight for Bennet. Will be only the second time I shortlisted a fight in the org where old fighters go to die. The other time was when I trounced a past MW champ there in a superfight before we all learned what a despicable person mentor is.

Mentor also doesnt understand how to train, Bennet has been around 70% energy all week. I guess it doesnt matter if you are just lamely trying to inject hype into a dying org.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1