Mc Gregor title shot?

bjornmma1

problem is aldo has beaten everyone in the top 6 except conor

True, but each one can make a case as to why they deserve another shot (other than Lamas).

Mendes had the controversial fence grab that more or less turned into a Knee KO.

Swanson and Aldo fought 5 years ago and Cub has come a long way since that fight.

Edgar was probably the last guy to actually challenge Aldo.

Swanson deserves it more no doubt. It would be wrong for McGregor to get a title shot before Swanson does and its fucked up if this goes down. Totally wrong for a guy to get that shot just because he has more hype when another man is on a 6 fight win streak. Have we forgotten? No!

But Sir Dana of White just wants to make the most money. We should have known guys! I mean that's just the whitest thing you can do...

• Upvote 1

Swanson vs Edgar winner should receive the next title shot. I think if Mendes loses he should fight McGregor to give him a real test against a wrestler. If he wins then he gets the title shot. No way McGregor deserves a title shot right now; it would be complete bs if he passes the Swanson/Edgar winner.

I want to see mcgregor lamas actually, I think he will win but it's also a win win situation, if he takes that fight then he can face the winner of Aldo mendes and the UFC gets to cash in, plus Edgar vs Swanson can go down and it's too early for Edgar vs Aldo II to go down TBH, and I don't see Swanson beating Edgar if I'm honest

I want to see mcgregor lamas actually, I think he will win but it's also a win win situation, if he takes that fight then he can face the winner of Aldo mendes and the UFC gets to cash in, plus Edgar vs Swanson can go down and it's too early for Edgar vs Aldo II to go down TBH, and I don't see Swanson beating Edgar if I'm honest

i agree 100%

True, but each one can make a case as to why they deserve another shot (other than Lamas).

Mendes had the controversial fence grab that more or less turned into a Knee KO.

Swanson and Aldo fought 5 years ago and Cub has come a long way since that fight.

Edgar was probably the last guy to actually challenge Aldo.

i thought Edgar should have won that fight with Aldo but thats me, i think Edgar would beat MCGregor Edgar has good boxing great footwork and has fought way better fighters

If McGregor gets the title shot over the Swanson edgar winner I'm going to be legit offended. I'm sick of Dana pulling shit like this I'm not sure how many fights is on either contract but if I was edgar or Swanson especially Swanson I'd tell Dana if McGregor gets the shot over me I'm done with the UFC. Straight up I wish fighters would stand up for themselves like that if more did the UFC would stop pulling shit like this over and over, If McGregor is as good as his hype Dana wouldn't mind giving him another fight. Dana isin't stupid though he knows anyone ranked above McGregor probably defeats him soundly.

I'm actually a McGregor fan though and after his last fight I think a lot of the hype is warrented but he should definitely have to win one more, even if they don't want him facing a wrestler at least one more top ten win before the title shot

EDIT: Only way I wanna see Conor get the next shot is if Aldo moves up after the Mendes fight (if he wins) then we see McGregor vs the Swanson Edgar winner for the Vacant title.

• Upvote 1

Only way I wanna see Conor get the next shot is if Aldo moves up after the Mendes fight (if he wins) then we see McGregor vs the Swanson Edgar winner for the Vacant title.

I would be ok with him getting a title shot if Edgar vs Swanson winner ends up injured.