Fantasy Basketball League 2014

Deuce7

I took him after his double-double in first game - and oh boy, did he deliver! 15.6ppg, 5.2rpg and 6.6apg. Could shoot a little bit better, but I will take his .406 FG% if he keeps putting numbers like that xD I hope he will stay like that for a loooong time :D

Man hes showing possible triple doubles all year

But there are rumors that he may be traded to Lakers for Kobe... o: unfortunately, its highly unlikely (Though that would be the gratest thing Lakers can do atm)

Man hes showing possible triple doubles all year

And...going back to this, that is a fn point of asking for him xD Why would he ask for someone who will get on avg 3ppg? xD

my team had the best FG% last week this week possibly the worst when its all said and done. I may trade Wade and Bosh for a good running washing machine.

One thing about basketball its the worst sport when it comes to hot and cold streaks for individiual players. You just never know what your gonna get.

@DallasEverblades

We're proud to announce that we reached agreement with Team Harris. Serge Ibaka will be traded to Team Harris and Dallas receives Chris Bosh in return. We wish Serge nothing but the best.

And we have a trade :D

Yeah, you had every starting position filled today and i didnt have many people play lol, Hill is a pleasant surprise.

Feels like it will be a back and forth week for us. At least Aldridge is keeping me close with his double digit rebounds right now.

Im loosing 7-1 against Warlord, whose first pick was Kobe...FUCK YOU, INJURIES! :/ On top of that I have shitty schedule and guys that play most games this week are injured... -.-

Im still looking to trade Noah, if someone wants awesome PF/C

I have this feeling also for the past 2 weeks and i'm still itching for my first win... Cheer up man

Its not hard to win when your opp barerly has anyone who plays...

Deuce, send me offer for Noah and we will see what can be done o:

Also if anyone else would like to get Noah (or someone else from my team, I really need to make some trades) send me offers and I will see what can be done :D