Fantasy Basketball League 2014

Deuce7

Best pickup so far for me - Mason Plumlee. I picked him...and he went for 21pts, 12 reb and 90% FG >D I hope he can stay like that for a few days :)

I had him short-listed just in case I needed someone later in the season.

I picked him up for a while. Lopez is out so Mason will get to play more and I need PF/C. But since he's with me for a while, Im still looking for PF/C - anyone looking for a trade? o:

Damn you...FG % was the only one I was capable of besting you to get that W, but you saved yourself...3rd tie in a row for me...

Best pickup so far for me - Mason Plumlee. I picked him...and he went for 21pts, 12 reb and 90% FG >D I hope he can stay like that for a few days :)

Plumlee is doing very well I am wondering if he is gonna slow down any time soon.

Damn Scooby your team is kicking my teams arse this week i had a feeling. But i am hoping Durant can continue his success from a few nights ago, and stay healthy please.

Man i havent lost many categories in a while i just hope my squad can hold me down the stretch and weve dealt withmour injuries already

So I just made a trade for Kobe, the big story here is the addition of Michael carter-Williams. His debut for me was off the chain .077 FG %.

Sunamabitch.

Yeah, but are you looking for him to score or get assists and rebounds?

I am praying I don't regret this trade. Teague for Kobe would have been ok but Chandler was huge for rebounds. He also was one of the best on my team when it came to FG %.

Well...how much can you miss, if you 80% of your shots are dunks? xD Most PF/C are above .500 when it comes to FG% :)

But I still really would rather have Kobe and the rest on Warlord's team... xD

I should have done a little more research before I accepted the trade Kobe looks like he won't be playing much maybe 50% of the teams games. Ouch I see why Warlord wanted to get rid of him now, fucker.

That's why I Veto'ed the trade :c But looks like I was alone...No one else wanted to help you, bro o:

Gratz Warlord, sounds like you get our matchup this week... :/ Im already losing 5-3 and I have only Bosh for tomorrow...

I really need a trade. If you have an eye on someone from my team, feel free to send offer. At this point Im willing to ship most of my players, if offfer sounds right.

I should have done a little more research before I accepted the trade Kobe looks like he won't be playing much maybe 50% of the teams games. Ouch I see why Warlord wanted to get rid of him now, fucker.

My original plan is either to get rid of Kobe or MCW for 2 mid level players. But then none of them are working so I put a risk on trading both of them for 3 mid level players. Now I just realize that I dont have a true superstar on my team that has the green light to do whatever they want.