United States Fighting Championship - Official Smack Talk Thread

DBM2

After his quick defeat Vince Andrews stated he wants a fight as soon as possible. Before questions could be asked he was off. No one has been able to get a hold of him since.

As his manager I would like to state congratulations to Carr. And well I will continue to try and contact Vince Andrews and hopefully talk some sense into him.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14203167561011.jpg

Cornelius Carr 170lbs

II just want to say a big thank you to Vince Andrews for stepping into the cage with me tonight on my debut fight and to USFC boss DBM2 for signing me up.

With Vince's KO power, my manager and myself decided there was only one strategy - to put him away fast before getting tagged by one of his big right hands.

I came out of the corner fast and didn't take any chances to make sure I walked away with the much needed win.

I'm now looking forward to meeting my next opponent, whoever that may be.

• Upvote 1

http://s5.postimg.org/e6qd3f8s7/romanreignsfinal.png

DIAMOND DOLLAR

"Cage side seats tonight to watch the mouse of the organisation... wondering to myself how he's manage to worm his way into a Co-Main Event slot. I'm pulling for you though, after all there's no fun in fighting a loser, and maybe if you win then the boss will book us on our own headline event... because everyone here knows Diamond Dollar sells tickets. It's f*cking freezing here in New York by the way..."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7b4.jpg

Divock "Belgian Beast" Origi

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20141203030308usfceaglelowgloss.png

I'm the undisputed king of kings at USFC and I plan on keeping that status for a very long time. Is my next opponent dangerous ? Yes. Is he backed up by a great manager? Yes. Are my balls bigger? Yes.

Am I scared? NO!

I'm not looking for a fight of the night award, I'm looking for another KO of the night award and so is he I'm sure. We're gonna give you guys one hell of a show,and if you get lucky, it will take a bit longer than last time .

Good luck to everyone that fights on this card.

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14217977111116.jpg

ANDREI ZHARKOV

"Hello ladies and gen'tel'men. My name is Andrei Zharkov, although if you are not aware of me, you will know me simply as Mr. Zharkov. I stand before you, now a USFC fighter. My first fight here shall be next month, against a worthy opponent in Jason Voorheez. I have much respect for my opposition, but I am sorry friend, it shall be you that loses come fight night. Hello to you Diamond too, I see you are causing quite the stir here. I am pleased to inform you all that I am a man of much fewer words than my stable mate, but a man of just as much action, indeed. Thank you all for your attention, I shall now leave to eat my fish soup, and watch The Godfather trilogy. Farewell."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41w31.jpg

"Undead" Eddie Alstot

Hats off to Chang Pi. I knew he would be a tough customa n he proved it. What a fiaghta. I would like to thank Dave Morrison n the USFC for giving me the opportunity to fiaght in this great Org and booking such n exciting fiaght for the fans. I would also like to appologize to the fans. I know a lot of ya were pullin for me and I wish I coulda done better for ya. If I had one thing to do differently, I probably would ave tried for the taken a lil earlier. Again hats off to Chang Pi for not panicing when I got him there and getting to the end of the round.

Diddles. Don't confuse yerself mate. You are not Chang Pi. I suppose to redeem meself for me lost to Pi, I will have to knock you out in 4 secs since you lay down so easily. Get yer affairs in order mate. I'm comin for ya!!!

• Upvote 1

USFC 19

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1424923845142492291356520.jpg

Ferenz Balas (6-0-1) defeats Charles Bolton (4-1) by TKO (Strikes) R3 0:32

In a spectacular fight that many felt should have won Fight Of The Night, Ferenz Balas stopped Charles Bolton early in the third round with a big straight left hand followed by a barrage of unanswered strikes! Bolton put the pressure on Balas, throwing hard shots to the body, but Balas seemed comfortable to counter, landing jabs and solid body shots of his own. Bolton missed with wild shots while Balas controlled the pace. As the final round began, Balas nailed Bolton with a hard punch to the chin. Balas connected again, then with a left, setting up the final left that dropped Bolton. It was a methodical performance as Balas remained calm under constant pressure, picking his shots in the process. Balas finds himself at the top of a cluttered welterweight division in which a dominant champion has yet to emerge. Bolton does not drop far after a great effort and still finds himself in the title picture. Look for these two to meet again down the line, possibly with USFC gold at stake!

Chang Pi (4-1) defeats Eddie Alstot (3-2) by TKO (Strikes) R2 1:37

The co-main event had plenty of action as Pi and Alstot began to exchange from the very start. Alstot looked good early and even surprised Pi by landing a head/body combination, then again to the body before connecting upstairs to the temple! Alstot moved into the clinch where Pi went to work, landing at will from in close. Pi was taking control until Alstot scored a late takedown and began to advance position. The horn couldn't come quick enough for Pi who looked to be in a bit of trouble from on his back. The second opened with Pi landing good shots on Alstot who took the fight back into the clinch. Pi went to town, unloading with punches from the inside. Alstot was game, but the volume of strikes wobbled him allowing Pi to create enough space to land a monster uppercut! Alstot's eyes rolled back into his head as he went down and Pi finished the job with another flurry. Pi looks to test himself against another tough opponent while Alstot looks to finalize a fight with top contender Diamond Dollar and climb right back into the division's elite with another high profile fight.

Bas Koning (4-0) defeats Kenneth Keats (4-4) by Decision (Unanimous)

Bas Koning completely dominated former title challenger Kenneth Keats, winning every round 30:26 on all three judges cards. Koning moved into the clinch where he unloaded knee after knee to Keats' head and body. As Koning mixed an occasional elbow into the mass volume of knees, Keats could do little more than prove he can take a fine beating! Keats did manage to lift Koning off the mat and score a takedown late in the second, but the round came to a close just afterwards. Koning closed out the fight just as he began it, landing knees from inside the clinch. Bas looks to be a true contender while Keats' looks to heal up and improve his clinch game before his next outing.

Sam Slapper (3-2) defeats Mugsy Keller (4-3) by TKO (Strikes) R2 0:09*

Sam Slapper stops Mugsy Keller in a dramatic Fight Of The Night Performance! Keller immediately went to work in the clinch, landing punches to ribs then breaking and connecting with hard leg shots. Slapper continued forward, landing his own punches, but Mugsy appeared to be on a mission! Keller repeatedly landed hard body shots, short inside punches, followed by leg kicks that buckled Slapper's knee! Slapper took it all and managed to get a clinch himself, where he connected to the body. Keller continued to land, but Slapper began to control the pace, picking his shots as he slowed Keller down. As the two traded in the clinch, Mugsy continued to land, but Slapper appeared to be picking up his pace, throwing knees and punches. Keller broke the clinch and looked to score with a combination. Slapper dodged and countered with the jab before unloading a massive high kick to Keller's dome! Keller looked rocked, but the bell sounded before Slapper could move in. Keller came out in the second on wobbly legs and Slapper unloaded an uppercut that sent Keller down! The ref was forced to jump in and save Keller from more punishment as Slapper celebrated the biggest win of his career!

Ka\'Ra LeVass (2-1) defeats Sly Stallone (6-9) by TKO (Strikes) R2 0:05

Ka\'Ra LeVass finishes Sly Stallone to open the main card. Stallone scored and early takedown and LeVass immediately reversed position and unleashed the ground and pound! Knees to the body, punches, and nasty elbows overwhelmed Stallone and rocked him as the opening round cames to a close. LeVass opened the second with a hard shot to Stallone's jaw! As Stallone backed up against the cage, Le Vass followed and beat him down to his knees, and then all the way down, before the ref jumped in for the rescue! LeVass looked impressive in a dominant performance while Stallone appeared overwhelmed. Look for LeVass to move up the main card in his next fight while Stallone does some soul searching before deciding his next move

Michael Schwahn (3-1) defeats Matthew Campion (2-2) by TKO (Strikes) R2 3:19

Michael Schwahn took Campion down early and chopped away at the head and body while Campion looked to control Schwahn's onslaught. Campion survived the round but was taken to the mat again to begin the second. Schwahn remained relentless with his strikes and landed and elbow from half guard that hurt Campion! Schawhn let go with hammerfists that rocked Campion before delivering the elbow that put him in la-la land! It was a one-sided fight in which Schwahn's ground and pound looked terrific and Campion's jit looked nonexistent. We'll see what both fighters do in their next battles.

Cliff Anderson (3-5) defeats Bruce Patterson (3-5) by TKO (Strikes) R1 2:19

After losing five straight, including his first two in the USFC, Cliff Anderson has found his groove and scored his second straight victory by way of knockout! Patterson looked to work his clinch game and score the the takedown, but Anderson was ready and stepped into Patterson with big shots! Anderson darted in and out with quick strikes before Patterson could counter. Patterson looked winded early and Anderson moved into the clinch where he overpowered his opponent while punishing him to the body. A jab rocked the fatigued Patterson who threw a desperate wild hook. Anderson ducked the blow and launched an uppercut that crumpled Patterson before raising his hands in the walk away victory! Cliff Anderson looks to be the most improved fighter in the organisation while the usually durable Patterson suffers his second straight loss by knockout.

Terry Torres (3-4) defeats Punka Tuka (3-3) by Decision (Unanimous) R3 5:00

Terry Torres and Punka Tuka go the distance in a battle of position. Tuka opened by checking a leg kick from Torres and from there it was a clinch/takedown battle. Although the two exchanged with the clinch, it was Torres who proved able to score the takedown. On the ground, Torres was more active with his sub attempts before the ref stand ups and secured the first two rounds on points. Puka became more active in the final round that was filled with the clinch, takedowns, reversals, and stand ups. Puka picked up a point on one judge's card for his late efforts, but Torres was clearly the better wrestler in this one.

Sven Jergensen (2-2) defeats Conner Britian (7-11) by TKO (Strikes) R2 2:48

Sven Jergensen calls for a title shot after stopping veteran Conner Britain by way of ground and pound. Jergensen clinched, then scored the takedown where Britian spent the round trying to survive the onslaught. Jergensen scored an immediate takedown to begin the second and moved into full mount! Jergensen rained down strikes including a devastating elbow that forced the referee to dive in! I don't know if it was enough for the title shot yet, but it was enough to get noticed and pick up some fans! Another big fight awaits this rising talent!

Cu Chulainn (2-3) defeats Cletus Kasady (1-6) by TKO (Strikes) R1 0:49*

Cu Chulainn picks up the Knockout Of The Night Performance in brutal fashion over spiraling Cletus Kasady. Kasady was unable to score the early takedown and Chulainn used momentum to score a beautiful trip into side control! Kasady defended the ground and pound at first, but 40 seconds into the fight Chulainn stunned Kasady with a nasty elbow that found its way through! Chulainn scored with another big shot from side control, then another, and then another! Kasady was done as the ref stepped in to stop the beating! It was a violent ending that set the pace for an evening of nasty finishes!

Congratulations to all of the winners! What a card! Eight knockouts is just the appetizer as the USFC serves up the main course Friday with USFC 20 and dessert on Saturday with USFC 21! Don't miss any of the action as a new welterweight champion will be crowned tomorrow night when TJ Dilashaw and Tobias Tattsyrup square off for the vacant title! In the main event, the fighter we all have been waiting to see again, undefeated light heavyweight champion Divock Origi faces his toughest challenge when he defends against Jarmo Keskitalo! I can't wait for that one! If two championships aren't enough, then come on back Saturday as Neymar Junior defends the 145lb belt against Subotai Hyrkanian, undefeated Kelvin Parker challenges for Santi Santoro's lightweight title, and heavyweight champion Corey Parker faces Soa Palelei in the biggest heavyweight match up in USFC history!

• Upvote 1

I'm happy to see that my older team mate Chang Pi is doing good. Hopefully he'll be a champion also in the future.
A good 7 more hours before I set foot again in the octagon. I'll do anything in my power to keep that belt. Don't blink guys, this might be epic.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/5/5w3.jpg

Doyle Hawk (5-2-0)

"Woohoo,Cant wait to come to new york so i can thrive in this beautiful Organisation,Speaking of which,Diamond Dollar,Your a pretty good trash talker,But your not as good as me,I Want my USFC Debut to be with you,So i can snap your neck and shatter it into trillions when im done,Im waiting for a responce Dilly Dally,Be fast."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jergensen: I am shocked at the quality of fighter they gave a title shot too. I fought zatochi and levass two top opponents. Tatty....what ever his name is would pose no problems. The USFC uses me as a proving ground for other fighters, but I will do this no longer. Cornelius Carr, Farenz Balas, Dillashaw, Winfield, Cliff Anderson, Sly Stallone would all fail.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14231561751895.gif

TJ Dilashaw(10-1-0)170lbs Champion

Look Jergensen I just fight I don't make matches I accept them and fight win or lose I fight and come back to do better each time...if you believe you deserve a shot then please fight me I see you have good skills and I am ready for anyone I just need at least 20 days notice for very good guys to train a bit and don't go bad mouthing me I don't have anything against you I have respect for you for fighting all those top guys and I am the champion because I have popularity and I bring a lot of fans to the arenas thats the main reason!...but please don't go badmouthing me Or its going to get intense!

I am going to finish my contract here and go to an org with higher hyped guys becasue here are skilled guys which is great but not hype and I want to gain hype...or if here comes a hype guy I will defenitely stay!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1424923060142492291356520.jpg

Divock Origi (10-0) defeats Jarmo Keskitalo (5-1) by TKO (Strikes) R1 4:29 - 205 lbs Title

Origi pushes Keskitalo back against the cage and lands a hook to the side of the head.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif

Keskitalo is rocked!

Keskitalo swings wildly with an uppercut but Origi uses good head movement to avoid it.

Keskitalo is still on wobbly legs! Can Origi finish him?

Keskitalo blocks a couple of punches on the inside.

Keskitalo seems to have recovered his senses.

The crowd are loving this. Great action here.

Keskitalo wants to push off and get back to the center of the mat but Origi has him pressed against the cage.

Origi lands a hook to the side of the head.

Origi throws a punch but it's blocked by Keskitalo.

Origi creates some distance for himself and unleashes a massive uppercut that sends Keskitalo's eyes rolling into the back of his head! Keskitalo drops to his knees and Origi pours it on with more strikes until the referee steps in to end the bout!

Divock Origi retains his light heavyweight title!

Vernon La Grande (10-1) defeats Tobias Tattsyrup (5-4) by TKO (Cut) R4 2:57 - 170 lbs Title

Kneeeeees! The crowd are calling for knees to the body. La Grande obliges.

La Grande lands a glancing elbow in the clinch.

Tattsyrup takes a knee right on the jaw!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/cut.gif

Tobias Tattsyrup's cut is absolute horrible now. This looks like something out of a horror film with blood covering both fighters.

La Grande landing knees to the body.

La Grande is pushing Tattsyrup up against the cage, for a bit of lean and pray action.

A knee to the head by La Grande.

La Grande lands a knee to the head.

Kneeeeees! The crowd are calling for knees to the body. La Grande obliges.

Knees to the body from La Grande.

La Grande landing some nice looking knees to the body.

La Grande lands a nice elbow.

The referee calls the doctor in to look at Tobias Tattsyrup's cut. Oh no, the doctor has called an end to the bout!

Vernon La Grande is the new welterweight champion!

Brain Buro (4-1) defeats Frank Gene (4-2) by Decision (Unanimous)

Buro bobbing and weaving, closes the distance and lands a hook to the side of Gene's head.

Buro scores with a hook.

Wooooo! Give it up for these two warriors! They are putting on a show!

Gene throws a half hearted mid kick.

Buro throws a nice looking combination but Gene bobs and weaves to avoid any damage.

Gene let fly with a counter punch to the body but it didn't land.

Buro lands a jab. Then a cross. Then finally a nice hook to the body. Good work there by Buro.

Buro lands a body shot.

Gene is on the wrong end of a nice combination from Buro.

This fight brought to you by Four Aces Nutrition - it's mmmmm tasty. Nice jab by Buro.

Buro slips a jab and a cross from Gene.

Gene takes a shot to the nose. Hopefully that hasn't broken it.

And that's the end of the fight!

Winner, by unanimous decision... Brain Buro!

Nissay Ramuo (2-0-1) defeats Gaius Julius Caesar (4-2) by TKO (Strikes) R3 3:55

Nissay Ramuo seems to be working more effectively in the clinch in the fight so far.

Caesar tries to land knees in the clinch but Ramuo avoids the damage to the body.

The referee calls for Ramuo to work.

Caesar has a body lock and is looking for a takedown. Ramuo is bouncing around trying to prevent the takedown and somehow he has indeed managed to stay on his feet.

Caesar wants to get back to striking at distance but Ramuo won't allow it.

Ramuo blocks a knee to the body. He'll have a nicely bruised forearm in the morning.

Caesar swings wildly with an uppercut but Ramuo uses good head movement to avoid it.

Caesar trying to land knees to the body.

Knees to the body from Ramuo.

Nice elbow from Ramuo.

Gaius Julius Caesar's cut is getting worse.

Ramuo lands on the inside with an uppercut.

Ramuo connects with a knee to the head.

Gaius Julius Caesar's cut is bleeding quite badly. He's got to try and protect it.

Ramuo lands a big right hand that sends Caesar to the canvas! This could be the beginning of the end for Caesar!

Caesar is rocked!

Ramuo lands a massive shot from half guard that has rocked Caesar! More strikes land and this one is all over! Ramuo jumps to his feet and is applauded loudly by the crowd!

Ozzie Price (3-1) defeats Curtis Mayfield (4-3) by TKO (Strikes) R2 0:09

Ozzie Price is looking to keep the fight on the feet at all costs.

Mayfield closes the distance and clinches up with Price, looking for a takedown. Mayfield pushes Price against the cage but Price circles to the side and manages to break the clinch.

Price's hands are dropping dangerously low here and Mayfield connects clean with a right hook that sends him down to one knee! Price scrambles back to his feet.

Price scores with a decent looking hook.

Mayfield is still looking wobbly from the end of the last round!

Price throws a monster overhand right that drops Mayfield! Price follows up with more strikes from mount and the fight is all over!

Bradley Franco (5-6) defeats Louden Hurley (3-7) by Submission (Armbar) R3 1:41

Hurley lands a jab followed by a nice looking cross.

Hurley shoots in for a takedown and gets it. Let's see what he's got on the mat.

Franco is throwing his legs up, looking for submissions. Hurley is aware though and is defending well.

Franco has his feet on Hurley's thighs here. He's pushed Hurley off and worked for a very quick armbar from the bottom! He's flipped onto his stomach and he's cranking hard on the arm! Hurley screams in pain and taps out! This one is all over!

Justin James Tyconner Jr (2-0) defeats Dave Williams (1-2) by Submission (Kimura) R1 4:24*

Tyconner Jr gets caught napping as Williams dives in and scores a takedown. Tyconner Jr manages to retain guard.

Tyconner Jr manages to sweep nicely, so he's now on top. Williams manages to get himself to full guard.

Tyconner Jr is in a dominant position here, looking for a kimura. Williams looks calm but he's in trouble here. Tyconner Jr gets his leg over his opponent's head and yanks on the arm. Williams is tapping like a morse code operator on the titanic! SOS! SOS! Tyconner Jr lets go of the hold and Williams can pop his arm back in it's socket.

*Sub Of The Night

Michal Korek (2-1) defeats Andrey Koreshkov (2-2) by TKO (Strikes) R1 0:24

The bell rings for round one and we are underway!

Korek thows a left - swing and a miss!

Koreshkov walks straight into a jab right on the nose. That one stung - he's blinking and trying to clear his head.

Korek bobs and weaves and throws out a fast jab that snaps Koreshkov's head backwards.

Michal Korek seems to be the more aggressive standup fighter in this bout.

Korek getting the better of the striking in that exchange.

Koreshkov is rocked!

Korek throws a monster overhand right that drops Koreshkov! Korek follows up with more strikes from mount and the fight is all over!

Marcus Maclemore (2-3) defeats American American Anderson Weedman (1-2) by KO (Punch) R1 1:38*

Weedman fails with the takedown

and Maclemore counters with a crisp hook to the side of the head.

Maclemore with a hook.

Weedman closes the distance and takes a jab right on the nose as he does so.

Weedman is rocked!

Maclemore dips down and scores with a jab to the body.

Oh Weedman is still all over the place! His legs are completely gone! Will he be able to recover?!!

Weedman is breathing heavily.

Maclemore circles away before darting back in with a big straight right hand. It connects beautifully and sends Weedman tumbling to the canvas! He's out cold! Maclemore wins by KO!

*KO Of The Night

DJ Skeet (1-2) defeats Rose Red (2-2) by Decision (Unanimous)*

Skeet closes the distance and clinches.

Skeet has moved round to his opponent's back and is looking for a suplex! Oh snap! He's tossed Red clear over his head and slammed him to the mat!

Skeet lands punches and elbows.

Red trying to strike from the bottom but really, it's not the best position to be doing that from!

Red is edging up against the cage. He's using the cage to get back to his feet.

Red getting the better of the striking in that exchange.

Red connects with a jab.

Rose Red seems to be the more aggressive standup fighter in this bout.

Some wild striking there from Red.

Skeet counters with a takedown into side control! That could mean trouble for Red!

Skeet raining down shots from the mount!

Skeet landing strikes from the mount and Red is in trouble!

The ref warns both fighters not to hold the cage as they work up against the meshing.

Red taking shots to the head.

Skeet looking to ground and pound his opponent to a finish here.

Red tries to buck Skeet off but he can't manage it.

Skeet putting on the heat here with some good ground and pound!

And that's the end of the fight!

Winner, by unanimous decision... DJ Skeet!

*Fight Of The Night

And still , the undisputed, undefeated LHW champion of the world.... Divock Origi!! :D

I improved my record to 10-0, with 7 finishes. The fight was actually easier than I expected. I was assuming that it would be a very hard fight, but once again he wasn't good enough to cause me any sort of problem. At the age of 20, I've propelled myself to 212th worldwide in my weightclass. I'm ranked almost double as high as the second highest ranked fighter in USFC. Let's be clear, there is currently only one superstar in this org and that's me.
Thank you for all coming out to see me fight, and I hope to see you all soon again. I'll sign posters, pictures, anything you want when the next USFC event takes place as I'll be cageside as a VIP.

I'll take one restday and after that I'm going back into training. There is no holiday for me. I don't like that. Grinding, fighting, eating, sleeping and having fun with the hot girls in town is what I do.

Check out my fight here

Many thanks for the support guys!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14231561751895.gif

TJ Dilashaw(10-1-0)170lbs Champion

Look Jergensen I just fight I don't make matches I accept them and fight win or lose I fight and come back to do better each time...if you believe you deserve a shot then please fight me I see you have good skills and I am ready for anyone I just need at least 20 days notice for very good guys to train a bit and don't go bad mouthing me I don't have anything against you I have respect for you for fighting all those top guys and I am the champion because I have popularity and I bring a lot of fans to the arenas thats the main reason!...but please don't go badmouthing me Or its going to get intense!

I am going to finish my contract here and go to an org with higher hyped guys becasue here are skilled guys which is great but not hype and I want to gain hype...or if here comes a hype guy I will defenitely stay!

Jergensen:

Well a new fight is in the works. If he ever shows I will be fighting Jules Winfield which as far as I'm concerned is a title shot because you were given your title. I'll crush him easily and after that maybe they'll give me the belt what do you think?

• Upvote 1

Received a new fight offer and accepted without even looking first, like a true champion.

I checked now and he is an undefeated fighter, so that's always fun to go up against. I like ending fighter's winning streak :D

• Upvote 2

Jergensen:

Well a new fight is in the works. If he ever shows I will be fighting Jules Winfield which as far as I'm concerned is a title shot because you were given your title. I'll crush him easily and after that maybe they'll give me the belt what do you think?

Vernon La Grande[10-1-0](changed name from Dilashaw):

I think its great I don't mind Losing I am here to fight I am not here to beat up cans and I would have beaten Jules winnefield to he is worst that my opponent I faught for the title but he has better hype I will fight anyone becasue I am the Champion and I am just here to enjoy the art of fighting so if you win then talk to the Boss and lets make it happen if you can talk your way into a title do it I am just here to fight so stop bad mouting me!

• Upvote 1