(Nomination) best new organization of the year 2014

bjornmma1

I would like to remove UNFC, I only took recently took over and I'd have ran all of 4 events by the end of the year so it wouldn't even feel right if it had won. The whole issue with the multi account is a good point too, not my personal reasons but still very valid. I'd prefer to do what I can from here on out to make sure things are kept clean and with any luck I'll look to earn a different award with it next year.

I would like to remove UNFC, I only took recently took over and I'd have ran all of 4 events by the end of the year so it wouldn't even feel right if it had won. The whole issue with the multi account is a good point too, not my personal reasons but still very valid. I'd prefer to do what I can from here on out to make sure things are kept clean and with any luck I'll look to earn a different award with it next year.

Didnt realize you took over, i guess my fighters can start to go back to tokyo

Didnt realize you took over, i guess my fighters can start to go back to tokyo

Cheers. :)

But yea, in hindsight that's actually my fault, I send out an org wide message regarding the smack talk thread and the reply was underwhelming so I didn't really bother touching it. I got some good feedback regarding write ups but my plan was to tackle that in the new years once I've hammered out the details on how I frequently was going to schedule events. Running an org is still really new to me so it's all about the baby steps.

Cheers. :)

But yea, in hindsight that's actually my fault, I send out an org wide message regarding the smack talk thread and the reply was underwhelming so I didn't really bother touching it. I got some good feedback regarding write ups but my plan was to tackle that in the new years once I've hammered out the details on how I frequently was going to schedule events. Running an org is still really new to me so it's all about the baby steps.

Best of luck to you in getting the org's reputation back :) I had a couple of fighters in there before, so I hope it comes back better than ever

(Nomination) best new organization of the year 2014

Can you win best new organisation of the year 2014 if you take over a previous company that has held events prior to 2014?

You didn't get back to me on this? There would be a lot more eligible fight organizations if that was the case. I think from memory last year you couldn't :)

You didn't get back to me on this? There would be a lot more eligible fight organizations if that was the case. I think from memory last year you couldn't :)

I would assume not as the org would have to have been set up in 2014, or held it's first event in 2014 for it to really have been a new org.

• Upvote 1