Vendetta vs LOD

UniConor

great minds think alike, I was thinking the same thing when he said he was away.

• Upvote 1

#1 I am away, in fact it is pure chance i logged in today. My alliance mates and org fighters know about this for several days.

#2 If you wanted an alliance vs alliance event, then you contact me about it and discuss terms in a civilized manner (this will need to be in February when i am fully back home).

People which understand clan/alliance politics can see what this really is, basially it is the a (Note: successful) attempt by Vendetta to take the attention off their dumb ass leader which recently got his alliance banned from the top alliance poll. A secondary goal was probably to get some posts in.

Note: This is my last post in this spam thread.

Mentor, I am sorry ,....that you are under the impression that you actually GET an opinion about how Vendetta business is run. We are just having a good time,..and some of your guys want to play as well., so GET over yourself.

And you should thank us for ferreting out the fact that there ARE some L.o.D members with a spine.

• Upvote 5

Why does it have to 260K? Why cant we just match up fighters of similar ID and rankings, and have it out.. You bring your guns, we bring ours and last men standing wins. I dont have a 260K fighter, but would love to get a definite W (esp with my poor run lately).

"Your mom's favorite creampie delivery man..",

GSP's Kid

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why does it have to 260K? Why cant we just match up fighters of similar ID and rankings, and have it out.. You bring your guns, we bring ours and last men standing wins. I dont have a 260K fighter, but would love to get a definite W (esp with my poor run lately).

GSP's Kid

cos the whole point in the start was to help davie out with his org which is 260k restriction

GSP's Kid

Welcome to the 15th page of this screenplay, it is a Vendetta production ,..YOU are new to it ,and you have to be THIS short (260 id) to ride this ride,.stop crying ,find someway to fit, or go away. :training2:

and I have ALREADY told you,..MY Mom, would have left you looking like a crushed coke can in the corner of the couch.

Edited by Kanis
  • Upvote 4

I havent even been in-game that long and already pitted myself against Castor in a losing battle.

King,.i give you HUGE marks just for stepping up,....thats big,..thats REAL big IMO

• Upvote 1

It seems it's mostly LOD rookies here for this event. I've only been in game playing for 3 and half weeks. I'm far from ready for a fight but I want to step up and count as a member not just another number.

If you dont want to be just another number why join a group that is so large?

It seems it's mostly LOD rookies here for this event. I've only been in game playing for 3 and half weeks. I'm far from ready for a fight but I want to step up and count as a member not just another number.

Like Skap says why join such a large group where only requirement is to be new so you dont know what a ***** Mentor actually is. But however there are a number of LOD members who are great guys just not the leader or leaders. who knows how many accounts he has

If you ever need help or a proper mentor pm me in game happy to help

Like Skap says why join such a large group where only requirement is to be new so you dont know what a ***** Mentor actually is. But however there are a number of LOD members who are great guys just not the leader or leaders. who knows how many accounts he has

If you ever need help or a proper mentor pm me in game happy to help

Thank you. I really am a complete noon ive heard some stories on mentor but can oly judge him on what I have seen. He has helped me. So I have to thank him for that. As has the other leaders in lod, but to be honest only really seen or heard from 10-15 of the members

To rise in the ranks, why join any alliance if I don't just want to be a number. Should go solo right. But I need guidance and mentor is my mentor. I'm a wolf and Lod are my wolfpack

Bro. Bro. I am the wolf, you are a cub. Not even a wolf cub, bro. I will eat you

I seen you making some statements about are match up like wagers etc.

IF you beat me you can have all my fighters to sponsors until they retire and we just keep updating contract.

However, if i win i will have 75% rights of your clothing store. Everything from money to designs.

a months income in my store is worth more than a lifetime sponsor of your guys. If I had a new company maybe but not with my hype already built up.

a months income in my store is worth more than a lifetime sponsor of your guys. If I had a new company maybe but not with my hype already built up.

ok ill make a bit better. you are asking for too much but i am a nice guy. the sponsors can be 1/1/1. you cant pass this down.

in all seriousness, ditch them and i will mentor you. i may not have millions but i have one account and i know what im doing

you can be my wolfbitch

didnt we discuss this already? there is room for only 1 wolf poppet. And sadly i came first, which means i am the alpha bro. If you really want i can take you under my wing and you can grow to be a wolf but at the minute you are a hand puppet with a certain someones hand inserted up your anus