Aldo vs Mcgregor

bjornmma1

McGregor is going to find out real fast that he is not ready for this fight He should not even be fighting Jose Aldo

Aldo is going to shut McGregor big mouth Jose is going to win and make it look easy .

to be honest I don't think anyone in his division is ready to face him, but someone's got to!

I dont see anywhere that i compared their striking in fact i said Chad brought the WHOLE package. However chads striking is not bad especially paired with his wrestling, ground game,athleticism, and strength. When Aldo fights Conor he wont have to worry about all that. Just those Karate straights. Aldo wins the clinch, the ground game and probably pushes when it comes to striking.

What has anyone who lost to Conor accomplished thus far?

LOL at comparing Conor and Chad as strikers. Come on man, Chad is a great wrestler but still

i think Chad would knock Conor out to be honest, it's not a striking contest and Mendes using his strikes in tandem with the threat of a takedown with his superior wrestling would keep Conor guessing, for Mendes it would be easier as he doesn't have to fear the takedown.

Mcgregor offers an intriguing matchup here, I know that Aldo is in my opinion the best ever at Featherweight and i don't see him losing the belt any time soon.

Aldo's leg kicks are going to rip apart mcgregor and in my opinion if he doesn't check them he will lose early and it will humble him a lot.

how he reacts to a dominant defeat will be the most interesting part of this.

Even if Mac does start checking that opens Aldo up for all kinds of different feints whether it's fake a kick and take him down or fake a kick then throw firsts or fake a kick, rebound off the cage, do a somersault on top of Mac into a triangle choke. I think Aldo could do it.. easily.

• 4 months later...

Like i said.

i cant see him fighting but with everything that has been said and has went on its hard to see him not fight though -- no way will a fractured rib heal properly in 18 days -- especially with aldo making huge weight cut as he does its gonna be tough to cut the weight

Still UFC hasn't said anything yet on their site even though they did say Hathaway was getting replaced by Thatch against Gunnar Nelson on the same card.

Still UFC hasn't said anything yet on their site even though they did say Hathaway was getting replaced by Thatch against Gunnar Nelson on the same card.

im guessing they are hoping aldo will go ahead and fight -- read a report just awhile ago saying that it is a confirmed a fractured rib -- i just cant see him being ready in just over 2 wks -- always makes you wonder though if they are pushing an injury to be worse then it is though

im guessing they are hoping aldo will go ahead and fight -- read a report just awhile ago saying that it is a confirmed a fractured rib -- i just cant see him being ready in just over 2 wks -- always makes you wonder though if they are pushing an injury to be worse then it is though

Most likely they want the fight happens and if Aldo lose it's good excuse to make a rematch. I also think Aldo may want to fight thinking the ribs will heal, an UFC must have offered him some $ deal to fight with injury.

• 5 months later...

Right, now, both of you and your boy friend Wolf,tell me who was bablating and sluping balls?

And please, don't hesitate making us laugh one more time with your expert analysis :)

I got your expert analysis...Fluke....and what's with these announcers saying Aldo doesn't get a rematch yet they're giving Rousey a rematch and not letting Holm fight anybody else until that happens?