Fantasy Baseball 2015

Deuce7

That's the thing once he gets it going I will be taking him off the trading blocks. Its a shame my number one pick is my worst player currently. I knew I should have taken Goldschmidt lol

Who picked up Eithier? I was going to but I already maxed out my acquisitions.

If it makes you feel any better i am happy you took McCutchen, hopefully Puig is just out for 15 days and comes back to belt some homers for me, Alex Rios will hopefully get back into the swing of things also when he comes back.

If it makes you feel any better i am happy you took McCutchen, hopefully Puig is just out for 15 days and comes back to belt some homers for me, Alex Rios will hopefully get back into the swing of things also when he comes back.

At this point I'm kinda hoping he goes on the DL so at least I can sit him there until he is batting like his normal self. Although I fear his knee injuries may be a crucial part of the rest if his career. He sure won't be stealing many bases from here out.

I am very happy to welcome Nelson Cruz to my team I see a lot more HR's and RBIs in my near future. Time will tell if I gave up too much for him but I wish McCutchen and hamels luck hopefully they can produce for you Deuce. Castro I will miss though The cubs need to move him up in the lineup.

That is the throw away team so I am only doing minimal managing for that team (actually nothing other then accepting or declining trades).

That is the throw away team so I am only doing minimal managing for that team (actually nothing other then accepting or declining trades).

I have a major issue with that. Each manager should run 1 team. A few pages back you said you were going to leave it up to us and both JLP and I strongly opposed allowing the "fake" team to make trades. The only reason that team even exists was so that we could have a balanced league and could start the draft on time.

I really think you should undo that trade and leave that team alone. In my opinion integrity has been compromised here.

McCutchen is no doubt hurt, Hamels is getting shelled and is on a bad team, and even with Castro playing way better than he is normally, those three do not equal a guy who's a potential triple crown candidate.

I did not see the trade until today and only 1 day between acceptance and processing of the trade is too short to vote against a trade. Use your commish power and undo it please.

I have a major issue with that. Each manager should run 1 team. A few pages back you said you were going to leave it up to us and both JLP and I strongly opposed allowing the "fake" team to make trades. The only reason that team even exists was so that we could have a balanced league and could start the draft on time.

I really think you should undo that trade and leave that team alone. In my opinion integrity has been compromised here.

McCutchen is no doubt hurt, Hamels is getting shelled and is on a bad team, and even with Castro playing way better than he is normally, those three do not equal a guy who's a potential triple crown candidate.

I did not see the trade until today and only 1 day between acceptance and processing of the trade is too short to vote against a trade. Use your commish power and undo it please.

Yes because a 3 for 1 trade causes the integrity to disappear. I'll deal with it in the morning.

Yes because a 3 for 1 trade causes the integrity to disappear. I'll deal with it in the morning.

Trading from a team that is supposed to be on auto-pilot is the main issue... even if the trade is unbalanced.

Everything has been fixed (minus Hamels).

I'm not trying to be a dick.... but the trade needs to be the exact trade in reverse or else things are not put back the way they were.

If Team Harris doesn't want Hamels, then after you get him back, drop him. And Danny Santana needs to either remain on Team Harris or be returned to the FA wire. In this format the "fake" team is getting both Hamels and Danny Santana for nothing. The "fake" team should not be adding, dropping, trading, etc. They should just sit there because they technically do not have a manager.

I'm not trying to be a dick.... but the trade needs to be the exact trade in reverse or else things are not put back the way they were.

If Team Harris doesn't want Hamels, then after you get him back, drop him. And Danny Santana needs to either remain on Team Harris or be returned to the FA wire. In this format the "fake" team is getting both Hamels and Danny Santana for nothing. The "fake" team should not be adding, dropping, trading, etc. They should just sit there because they technically do not have a manager.

He can drop hamels only reason I did not add him to the trade is not because he sucks but because I have maxed out my acquistions with the remaining two players. Not sure how the transactions work on a trade when you have maxed out but I didn't want to chance it

So the only thing that needs to be done now is Deuce drops Santana and Hamels and we are back to normal.

And let it be known no more trades with this fake team. God forbid they win this whole thing though.

I will try to sort everything out later tonight and see if i can reset the roster to before the trade.

I am commissioner and i have spoken! (That was pretty fun to say)

I made a trade for McCutchen, Longoria, Calhoun and Ortiz for McCutchen.

I am now the proud owner of 3 of the first 4 draft picks.

Part of me was worried about giving you another player of top caliber. But I needed something new not sure if I am keeping Ortiz for to long though but I like the additions of Calhoun and Longoria.

Part of me was worried about giving you another player of top caliber. But I needed something new not sure if I am keeping Ortiz for to long though but I like the additions of Calhoun and Longoria.

McCutchen was starting to hit a bit better in the past couple of games and he stole a base, so i figure his knee is starting to feel a bit better. I thought now would be the best time to try and tempt you with a trade, early in the season you wanted Goldy for him. So for me to get him for Calhoun, Longoria and Ortiz i thought was a good trade. I had Davis to cover 3rd base and Puig is coming back in the next week or so and McCutchen should give me the best outfield in baseball :D

McCutchen was starting to hit a bit better in the past couple of games and he stole a base, so i figure his knee is starting to feel a bit better. I thought now would be the best time to try and tempt you with a trade, early in the season you wanted Goldy for him. So for me to get him for Calhoun, Longoria and Ortiz i thought was a good trade. I had Davis to cover 3rd base and Puig is coming back in the next week or so and McCutchen should give me the best outfield in baseball :D

I'm not in the league but I thought Puig re-aggravated his hamstring in a minor-league game??

I need a 3B. Anyone who has an extra 3b, take a look at my roster and let me know who you are interested in.

I am willing to give up Pedro Alvarez if you can handle a low batting average with good HR totals. I'm interested in Pollock, Gordon, Russell and Arrieta

I am willing to give up Pedro Alvarez if you can handle a low batting average with good HR totals. I'm interested in Pollock, Gordon, Russell and Arrieta

im attaching a ten foot pole to my current ten foot pole and I still dont want to touch alvarez. he killed me last year.