Fantasy Baseball 2015

Deuce7

Wow.. Jeff Samardzija really sucks. The White Sox got ripped off. Kudos to Oakland for taking away a quality infielder (Marcus Semien) from us for this former cub.

Wow.. Jeff Samardzija really sucks. The White Sox got ripped off. Kudos to Oakland for taking away a quality infielder (Marcus Semien) from us for this former cub.

Samardzija tends to pitch how his team plays...........in this case very poorly

It's tempting, but he is off to an awful start. He is driving in runs and scoring runs, but batting around .200 is not what we expect from him.

I guess some of his talent left when he cut his dreads.

What a difference a month makes from around 200 to nearly 300.

Fatback released two of the guys i traded to him, so basically that trade was McCutchen for Longo. I thought the Trout trade was a steal which was basically Sale for Trout because Bradley had a couple of wonder outings and then fell flat on his face and looks to be on his way to triple a.

I wonder if my steals will be the trades i made.

What a difference a month makes from around 200 to nearly 300.

Fatback released two of the guys i traded to him, so basically that trade was McCutchen for Longo. I thought the Trout trade was a steal which was basically Sale for Trout because Bradley had a couple of wonder outings and then fell flat on his face and looks to be on his way to triple a.

I wonder if my steals will be the trades i made.

Before seasons end it may look like I just gave you McCutchen cause Longo is riding my bench for a while. I won't count out dropping him either.

Just a little food for thought though I'm still #1 in the east division or is it west whichever.

I'm gonna need some improvements though right now my BA for today is a unimpressive .158 3/19

Yeah man the rest of your draft was solid. I am just surprised i managed to get McCutchen so cheaply and happy at the fact once you traded him he went off.

Yeah man the rest of your draft was solid. I am just surprised i managed to get McCutchen so cheaply and happy at the fact once you traded him he went off.

That tends to always be my weakness. I'm very impatient when it comes to struggling players. Glad that trade worked out for one of us.

I miss ya cutch :(

Team Harris

Draft Steal: Carlos Santana - .236 AVG/ 29 Runs/ 6 HRs/ 27 RBIs/ 3 SBs

Hasn't quite panned out like I expected. Home run numbers are a bit surprising especially with the amount of power Santana has. He is starting to get hot over the last few weeks and has at least one hit in 8 out of his last 9 games. I still believe he will find his home run swing and hit somewhere around 25 and end up with 75+ RBIs.

Draft Sleeper: Joc Pederson - .266 AVG/ 34 Runs/ 17 HRs/ 32 RBIs/ 2 SBs

Was I on the money or what? Pederson has been an absolute gem for Team Harris and the Dodgers. Crazy stats for a guy in his rookie season and he may only get better. His power is probably most surprising with 17 HRs, but it definitely eases the pain of Santana not hitting. Keep a very close eye on Pederson all season as he could make a very good push for Rookie of the Year.

Best Pick Up: Torii Hunter - .282 AVG/ 28 Runs/ 8 HRs/ 35 RBIs/ 1 SB

When I heard Hunter was going back to the Twins, I figured he was signing on for one last goodbye. The way he and the Twins have been playing could change things. Hunter has been the go to guys and clutch performer for the Twins with 35 RBIs (Top 20 in RBIs) and could lead the underrated Twins to an unexpected appearance in the playoffs.

Actual Steal: Luca Duda - .289 AVG/ 31 Runs/ 9 HRs/ 25 RBIs

Finally a breakthrough for Duda who the Mets have thought highly of for a few years, but struggled in the bigs. All of that seems to have changed this year with him hitting .289 and coming up huge in clutch situations. The power numbers should be on the rise as we go into the summer months and he could be the driving force the Mets need for a playoff push.

Tulo-git to Quit

Draft Steal: Jose Fernandez - N/A

This seems to be a longterm steal for Tulo-git to Quit and the results are to be determined. Fernandez is recovering from Tommy John surgery, but has been given a return date for July 2nd just before the All-Star break. If Fernandez comes remotely close to what we have seen in the past, then is could be one of the biggest steals of the draft. Look for Fernandez to be a strikeout machine when he returns, but may not be able to turn around the season for the Marlins.

Draft Sleeper: Jacob deGrom - 7 Wins/ 90 Ks/ 2.33 ERA

Living up to his rookie of the year performance from last season, deGrom is a key piece of the Mets young rotation. He is among the top 10 in both strikeouts and ERA, ahead of guys like David Price and Felix Hernandez. With 7 wins already, I can easily see deGrom reaching 17-18 wins before the regular season is up. Expectations are starting to grow for the Mets and deGrom should be leading the charge along with the rest of the rotation.

Best Pick Up: Stephen Vogt - .281 AVG/ 31 Runs/ 12 HRs/ 45 RBIs

One of the few bright spots for the A's has been the emergence of Stephen Vogt. He split catching duties with Derek Norris (now with the Padres) last season, but now that he has the opportunity to play more often he has stepped up huge. Among the league leaders in RBIs, Vogt has already set a personal best in RBIs and should easily hit the 80 RBI mark. Should the A's continue to struggle Vogt could be an interesting trade piece if they decide to "blow up the roster".

Actual Steal: Lorenzo Cain - .287 AVG/ 38 Runs/ 5 HRs/ 26 RBIs/ 11 SBs

What a nice surprise Lorenzo Cain has become for Tulo-git to Quit. Picked up in the 19th round, Cain has done a little bit of everything this season while the Royals continue to show that last year's World Series run was no fluke. Top 20 in runs and stolen bases, Cain has been flying under the radar all season long and will probably continue to do so until the Royals make the playoffs once again. Cain has the potential to set career highs in Runs, HRs and RBIs with continued playing time.

• 2 weeks later...

OK so first I accidently dropped Michael Brantley luckily I got him back now I apparently dropped longoria SMH. Hell with it whoever wants him take him at this point I am going to drop this dumbass app on my phone before I drop my whole team.

lol. If you want him back let me know and I'll do what I did last time.