Fantasy Baseball 2015

Deuce7

Yeah and looks like I'll be sliding into first place in the west (and overall) thanks to the ass whoopin' you gave Beer Showers this week :)

Now hopefully I can hold onto it for one more week for the bye. So the west will still be interesting going into the last week as well since there will be a battle for 1st place.

Edit. Guess I was wrong, still 1.5 games behind. Still have a chance to clinch first place!

Do him Davy! Go for a big 10-0!

I recon i need at least a 9-1 victory this week to stand a chance in getting a playoff spot.

Hell yeah it's going down to the wire. Weirdly enough the three of us are matched up against the three weakest teams. This is gonna be good.

Yeah I saw that. Not going to lie, I was really hoping you guys had tough match ups this week. I thought I had it in the bag until I saw who you two were playing.

I am going to have to check this when i get home/have access to an actual computer, but i can't remember if the wild card teams are the best two records outside the top 2 of each division or if it is one wild card for each division. If it's the best two records add bijakonja to the list of guys fighting for a playoff spot.

Well it looks like there is one Wild Card from each league, so I think Jacman has it wrapped up against the CPU/non-run team in the East and bijakonja in the West (barring any dramatic turn arounds).

Looks to me like you made it Deuce. By .5 as me and Team Sutherland tie for fourth. My team completely fucked me over this weekend.

Wait...........what? Actually it looks like we will have identical records. So who owns the better of the head to head between us???

Week one of the playoffs has been pretty intense so far.

Indeed. Thank God for E5 and his 3 HR & 9 RBIs tonight!!!

It was looking bleak for my squad until tonight :)

Indeed. Thank God for E5 and his 3 HR & 9 RBIs tonight!!!

It was looking bleak for my squad until tonight :)

Can't believe I am saying this, but Davy has the most terrifying lineup right now. Mainly because he has every other Blue Jay not named Encarnacion.

Yes they are. I figured it would be more interesting if playoffs were two weeks.

I came in here to post about how I would have beaten any of the other teams this week and about how pitching Jered Weaver cost me a win... but now I know about the 2 weeks of playoffs. LOL. Whew. New life ;)

Thanks for pointing that out... I had no idea until I came in here to lament.

Didn't know it was two weeks. I would have the win right now but it's really close so anything can happen with one more week.

I think its amazing that after your and my HR totals, beyond the 1 team with 10, nobody else has more than half as many as we do.

We are also the top 2 teams in RBIs and Strikeouts... Also 2 of the top 4 in Runs.

If either of us were playing someone else, we would be winning big.

Good luck next week.