Fantasy Baseball 2015

Deuce7

I want to trade everyone after this horrid week.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/334dc30995d293faccd5a2947647252a/tumblr_mfmnucZrd11r0qx2zo4_500.gif

All because of little ol' me????

• Upvote 1

I know man, it is tight Race in are division now.

This year is much more competitive than last year. By the time the playoffs rolled around last year I think we only have 4 guys with winning records in a 10 team league. Now we only have 4 teams with a losing record in a 12 team league. Six teams make it to the playoffs, so there is a good chance someone misses the playoffs with a winning record. Then again, we have 3 more months to go...........

• 2 weeks later...

Damn it! All my players are suddenly getting injured and I slipped into 3rd place in my division. Hopefully they all heal up over the break. Your right about the competitiveness there are a lot of us that are neck and neck in the standings. The run up to the playoffs should be interesting.

Things didn't get much better with the trade that happened. Appears your blue jays are taking flight and leaving the nest!

I am just praying Cole gets traded to a team in which he can pick up wins with.

Things didn't get much better with the trade that happened. Appears your blue jays are taking flight and leaving the nest!

I am just praying Cole gets traded to a team in which he can pick up wins with.

He's probably headed to the Giants or the Dodgers, so I think he will pick up a few more wins.

Anyone looking for a reliever or wanting to trade a reliever. Since Papelbon was traded to the Nats I had to drop Drew Storen. Looking to either move Gregorson or pick up another decent reliever.

Asking for either 3rd baseman or a guy labeled as a SP/RP, but willing to listen to all trades.

I went 10-0 last week so I'm not panicking just yet haha! My team healed up nicely over the break and Reyes should still do well (if not better) in Coors Field so I definitely won't be looking to unload him because of the trade. I was definitely surprised by it though, they should have traded for a good pitcher instead of more offense. Their offense was already great, so much talent on the team but they need pitchers desperately! I know the Jays probably could have had 3 or 4 more wins without a few bad errors from Reyes though LOL, but he will be missed. It will probably hurt the team chemistry quite a bit having him gone.

Im thinking Edwin Encarnacion might get traded for a starting pitcher very soon.

Appears you got the starting pitcher without hurting the main men in the team.

As for the fantasy aspect of things i am now in need of a new starting pitcher, looks link Pineda is gubbed.

Apart from the core three (McCutch, Trout and Goldy) and Perez since i don't have another catcher, everyone else is fair game from my outfielders.

• 3 weeks later...

Lol, I'm kind of in the same boat. Too bad the trade deadline was yesterday. I thought I had set it for the end of August, but I guess I was wrong.

That really sucks I wanted to add one more good bat to my lineup but I guess I'll have to rely on my pitching to win this for me. Other than hitting for a good average my offense is average at best with the other stats. In baseball pitching wins championships though so I'm confident we'll still do well.

My pitching has definitely been carrying me most of the season (minus Saves). Stolen bases and runs have been my best offensive categories (hard not to with Billy Hamilton and Jose Altuve on my roster). Problem I run into is batting average, home runs and RBIs.

next week is the last week of the regular season for our league. End of august appears to be playoff time.

Yeah. I should have known the trade deadline was coming up. I knew September was playoff time for us, but completely spaced the trade deadline otherwise I would have tried to make one last move.

Top 3 teams from each division make the playoffs with the division leaders getting a bye week. We know who the three from the West division will be, but the East is still wide open. JLP, Fatback, dinooo, Jacman and myself are all still in it. It will literally come down to the final week for the five of us.

I think i pretty well locked a playoff spot for myself. I'll get 9 points today, no way 3 other teams will pass me next week.

Yeah and looks like I'll be sliding into first place in the west (and overall) thanks to the ass whoopin' you gave Beer Showers this week :)

Now hopefully I can hold onto it for one more week for the bye. So the west will still be interesting going into the last week as well since there will be a battle for 1st place.

Edit. Guess I was wrong, still 1.5 games behind. Still have a chance to clinch first place!