Fantasy Baseball 2015

Deuce7

Still waiting to hear from a few guys about their e-mail and still looking for one more participant.

Sorry for the delay. My game time has been limited as of late. I just sent the cash and message with my email to you now.

Did anyone have any objections to a later start time for the draft???

I've never done fantasy baseball on ESPN, but I assume there's a "if I'm not present the site will pick for me according to my pre-rankings" option. If that's the case, then it really doesn't matter when the draft is ;)

For me, I'll do my best to show up whenever the draft is.

I've never done fantasy baseball on ESPN, but I assume there's a "if I'm not present the site will pick for me according to my pre-rankings" option. If that's the case, then it really doesn't matter when the draft is ;)

For me, I'll do my best to show up whenever the draft is.

You would be correct.

Preranking shit is horrid, your best bet is to be online

He should be ok if he does his own rankings and adjusts his auto-draft strategy (i think you can do that). Only problem is you would have to have a pretty deep ranking system in place. He would probably need to rank about 200 or so guys.

Still wont help imo but thats his call. I wouldnt want to play if i cant draft

I had a buddy of mine draft the first 9-10 rounds in last years fantasy baseball league and the rest of mine was auto draft and i had the best regular season record. i also set most of my rankings.