Fantasy Baseball 2015

Deuce7

So we at least have 10 teams. I haven't gotten an email address from nuk3, so unless something changes we are going with 10. If I hear from in in the next day or two and he joins I will create a 2nd team and make it a throw away team to make it 12 teams.

Who all is planning to make it to the draft? I will try and set a reminder for myself I seem to always make it just in time for the first pics though even without one.

I'll probably be online at that time since its at 8:15pm EDT. Unless that time has changed...

What happened to the ditka Avatar if i may ask?

I wanted to change it after the Bears season ended out of embarassment about how poorly they did, but you can't put a new one in... Until that gets fixed I'm stuck with "man in white over gray".

In terms of the draft, we are probably heading out for dinner soon and I most likely will be back in time for the start.

I wanted to change it after the Bears season ended out of embarassment about how poorly they did, but you can't put a new one in... Until that gets fixed I'm stuck with "man in white over gray".

In terms of the draft, we are probably heading out for dinner soon and I most likely will be back in time for the start.

Sounds like we wont be having it today, i wouldnt even worry about getting home in a rush or anything

Sounds like we wont be having it today, i wouldnt even worry about getting home in a rush or anything

My luck, if we don't get back in time, is that I will wind up with a cub with my first round pick. I can't be having any of that ;)

Sorry about that guys. I was driving back from out of town for the last few hours and haven't had any internet/cell service.

If anyone can get ahold of nuk3 and tell him to send me the invite I can still add him to the league. If I don't hear from him in about 20mins I will change the league to 10 teams

Sorry about that guys. I was driving back from out of town for the last few hours and haven't had any internet/cell service.

If anyone can get ahold of nuk3 and tell him to send me the invite I can still add him to the league. If I don't hear from him in about 20mins I will change the league to 10 teams

LOL... good thing I wound up not going out for dinner. I would've been stuck with Rizzo or some other cub on my team. Whew. Dodged a bullet by hanging around at home.