Island Season 4

elpadre

Still no nutri shop on the island? :(

Ussually takes a few weeks until the first sups show up. They also have to do the research before they can put anything out.

Company is one of the island weaknesses not too many there but there are plenty of orgs as of right now and that actually quite new.

Like I mentioned once before, it would help the island a lot of there was a special prize on spin and win that allows you to open up a second company for 1 season only, on the island. It would have to be really rare. But with 3-4 people winning this a a year, it would help the company situation aswell as letting some one test out a different kind of company than what they maybe use to

After spending over 3.5 million on my nutrition company away from the island i decided to do what is right for the greater good of the game and close it down so you beautiful people will have a Nutrition Company on the Island.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1430603348poc%20logo.jpg

Will be stocked up in 3 days with Increase Stanima and Reduce energy loss.

Enjoy the season guys soon as some money has come in the Sponserships will be dealt out to you guys.

• Upvote 4

After spending over 3.5 million on my nutrition company away from the island i decided to do what is right for the greater good of the game and close it down so you beautiful people will have a Nutrition Company on the Island.

Enjoy the season guys soon as some money has come in the Sponserships will be dealt out to you guys.

You are a true Samaritan.

• Upvote 2

i demand you send me free samples.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

u rock!

I see many managers "new" to the island fall in the pit of making a wonderful primary fighter... to you I say good luck! The island is an entirely different animal and you'll soon find out why that's a bad idea

Guilty as charged. Good thing I'll be "new" only once lol.

no worries, I created a fighter almost 2 months into the first season of the island. I still did really good so this early you can sack 2-3 fighters and still dont have a problem. However, since this is 6 months, hiddens are not as important on the island. You can do really bloody well with just an average fighter. Don't go hunting beasts, it's not a good idea on the island. Just stick with the devil you know and do your best.

no worries, I created a fighter almost 2 months into the first season of the island. I still did really good so this early you can sack 2-3 fighters and still dont have a problem. However, since this is 6 months, hiddens are not as important on the island. You can do really bloody well with just an average fighter. Don't go hunting beasts, it's not a good idea on the island. Just stick with the devil you know and do your best.

Yeah I usually end up going threw at least 2-3 fighters each season before getting a winner.