Farewell Giveaway.

Some of you will be pleased and happy when they read this, that's Im sure.

Im leaving this game in upcoming weeks, Im just waiting for my VIP to run out and Im sticking around only for Fantasy NBA League (Sccoby, forget about me giving up. I will beat you there anyway). But Im still sitting on nice stash of cash, with which I have nothing to do. That's why Im looking to do what happened to me when I started - help other. Back then, I got so much help from guys like Scotty, Dino, Fuse, Lance, HTH and way more people than I could remember. Now I have a chance to somehow help other rookies.

Also I have 5 seat jet to give - so I thought to add it as a prize for winner of creational tournament. If you know someone who is currently hosting on, or want to create one - let me know, so I can throw him a message about it :)

This giveaway though is for people who wants to stick around - so if you are VIP member, who registered within last 6 months and you have positive HISTORIC record, you are eligable for this give away. I want to help people that are into this game, are learning more about it and are on good road to become next top managers. Amount I want to hand out is 3 500 000$ - and single scolarship will be set at 250 000$, so from what I've heard - more than enough to start succesfull business. That means only 14 people will get it.

I will try to visit this thread once or twice a day to check who wants to sign up. Leave a link to your in-game profile. Once I check that you meet the requirements, I will send the money to you.

I had a blast for last 2.5 year, I've met some awesome guys and Im thankful for a chance to meet them. Mike, you are doing one hell of a job with this game. Im sure it will evolve and improve, truly becoming well-known destination for MMA and combat sports fans. Again, thanks to every single one of you.

• Upvote 2

I am sad to hear this, may your future be a grand one.

Sorry, but there is a few problems. One, you already have a lot of money on your account. Two, you have a gym + you work for org, so you can't start a new business.

This giveaway targets new guys that would like to start something new and need some support. I hope you understand.

Yeah I understand, I kinda figured I wouldn't get it anyways but I figured why not give it a shot. Sucks to see anybody go but I wish you a good life.

Sorry to lose you bud. Best wishes in the future. I walked away once for a while, still had VIP. Gave away all my money (about a million.) Left my account active though, and a couple of months later, came right back to it, but minus all my money. LOL! I don't really need any money, I'm doing alright, but I wouldn't say no to enough cash to swap for 1 year of VIP! ;) Take care and I'm sure you will be back at some point. Cheers!~

Hello!

Im new so i dont know you but looking at the reactions it seems like you will be missed.

So im new, a VIP, have done some posting and not been an ass towards anyone, i have writen in the Tycoon Times and will do more of that.

I would like to start a gym in Las Vegas and need money to be blunt about it.

What more can i say?

The plan is to play for a long time and also to get 10 more fighters when my Money allow me to.

Im cool, nice, friendly, funny and just awesome in every way! :thumbup:

Thanks

// Crissy Teranova (103503)

It sucks seeing another great manager leave the community. You've always seemed like a decent guy so I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say: here's hoping you get a craving to come back soon! It's harder to leave the game than you'd think, trust me.