Aldo vs Mcgregor

bjornmma1

It should be interesting since Aldo has never fought a guy like Conor, the only thing i dislike is the fact Conor got the shot over Edgar/Mendes who imo are both two of the top guys in the division. It should be interesting to see if Aldo can use his leg kicks and batter the holy hell out of Conor. This will be the fight though that we discover if Conor is a legit featherweight contender or a pretender destined for the mid card. There are a difference between guys like Siver, Dustin etc and guys like Mendes, Edgar and Aldo, lets hope that it will be a good fight either way and not Aldo beating the holy hell out of Conor.

Even obamacare won't cover the ass whooping McGinger is going get from Aldo.

Obamacare was so amputated by pandering to the retards on the right wing that it's not really a stellar example of a socialized health care system in the first place.

God, I hope McGregor can make a fight out of it. I'm really excited for this fight.

Obamacare was so amputated by pandering to the retards on the right wing that it's not really a stellar example of a socialized health care system in the first place.

God, I hope McGregor can make a fight out of it. I'm really excited for this fight.

Can you even call it socialized when it goes completely through private insurance and uses private hospitals and doctors? The only part government run is the website and occasional subsidy.

• 2 months later...

I would love to see Conor win, however frankly speaking i do not think he has fought anyone of note so far. This is a serious up in competition for him and i doubt he is ready. That said, anything thrown his way so far he was very good at beating down to pulp, so it should be interesting. If Aldo comes in focused (which he should) i think he should pull off the win.

If the video game curses it, I did Rumble vs DC and DC won in both the game and reality, I did Aldo vs McGregor, McGregor won in the game.