Challenge accepted (Tycoon Deathmatch)

Viking

Guys I understand your points but if you will check back to the first post you will see that Castor linked a Previous thread where I issued the challenge(the rest of the post by the way was complete hogwash). He seemed to be loosing Motivation for the game as was I so I figured of all things this would be fun and could possibly light a motivation torch for the winner of this. So if you think about it this could infact save one member instead of loosing two.

• Upvote 2

..and then there are those of us that would not want to lose either of you.

Okay, only 2 more fighters left to be signed, but 8 of the fights are booked already. No backing out now for either man :)

*note I would also prefer something like this to be more for fun (Changing picture or signature for a time period) instead of being a straight up "Loser Leaves The Game" event. But hopefully this event will give both guys an itch to play again, and they can come to an agreement where neither guy leaves.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

what are the stakes?

have they agreed on an better prize than someone leaving

Don't think they have changed the agreement, but I think it would be better for them to just change it to something embarrassing for the other. Maybe either a name change, a picture change or a signature change.