ITFL Season 4 - "Carpe Diem"

GBK16

Everyone has their own tactics and ours worked out fine at 170lbs once again. One advantage is that you and I don't need to agree with eachother on how we pick. We all talk in team and we all are willing to take whoever the team in general thinks we should have. We don't just have balls, but also brains and that's a better combination.

errr, didn't you guys lose 4-3 this week? No balls or brains by the looks of things.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Remind me again please what happened in the first round and were that puts us after our two meetings on average...?

Who even mentioned the first meeting? You have to keep on bringing in other factors to make an argument. I have always been a fan of he who laughs last, laughs the longest though, so that explains my side of things. Anyway not to further derail this thread any further because there will be fight picks coming up, i'll let you reply no doubt and then be silent.

Im totally tired of these underweight guys... Maybe in future all fights in 185, so noone doesent have to cut anything?

I agree in theory, but I doubt we could actually get a full teams of 5 if that was what happened. There really is just not enough people playing the game and coming to the forums anymore. It sucks that true WW's are having to fight BW's due to the speed advantage exploit. Your opponent this round was a manager who's made his whole career fighting underweight but as long as org owners dont care it will continue to happen.

I agree in theory, but I doubt we could actually get a full teams of 5 if that was what happened. There really is just not enough people playing the game and coming to the forums anymore. It sucks that true WW's are having to fight BW's due to the speed advantage exploit. Your opponent this round was a manager who's made his whole career fighting underweight but as long as org owners dont care it will continue to happen.

I have never really noticed that much difference between differend weights, but..

At this tournament all underweight guys have been totally destoying Perälä, while all 170+ guys got destoyed by Perälä.

May just be bad luck tho, i dont know.

Damn, Volkov is great fighter! He was really winning the fight,even in the standup. Amazing finish in the end by Hoi as he got rocked by a head kick and then counters with a huge right hand. 92% fight rating !!! :D

It was an honor fighting you Igor! We both gave the fans a fucking great fight! :D

good fight

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Supernatural-Dean.gif

• Upvote 4

good fight

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Supernatural-Dean.gif

I enjoyed reading the fight altough it amazed me how it went. I wasn't expecting Volkov his standup to be so effective. After Hoi was rocked near the end of the fight, I was close to shutting down my laptop, but kept reading on and only seconds after it Hoi lands the (t)KO punches to get the stoppage win. That was awesome! :) Good luck in the rest of the tournament with Volkov and maybe the both meet in the individual tournament and can do it over again.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14291980811949.jpg

Fabian Hoi

What a fight! It was my pleasure to fight you Volkov! We both went for it and gave the fans a great show!

92% fight rating in a 3 round battle with a (t)KO finish at the end. C'mon org owner, give me and Volkov the FOTN award alright...!

Not a single other fight that went past the first round did produce such a great rating this round.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The problem is the stray dogs have too much communication. As team captain Joe should do what's best for the team. We did have to wait until yesterday to get the opposing teams picks. So, realistically, its not taking long to make them.

But if you just want to get a spin and win credit while taking a shot at Bjorn....

• Upvote 3