ESPN Fantasy Football 100k fee

handgrenaide

The only way I can lose this week is if Manning, Beckham Jr, and Miller score a combined score of 116....And they almost did but I squeaked it out by 33.

I have been thinking about starting Andre Johnson over Travis Benjamin. Only because he is playing the Texans and I'm sure he wants to go out with a good game in what will probably be his last game against his former team. Then again still no Andrew Luck and this is something that just sounds good in my head but betting odds are not good.

If Stafford doesn't have a breakout game tomorrow night, I win.

Stafford would need to break the single season passing record and touchdown record in a single game at this rate to beat you this week.

It should be tight between myself and Jacman.

The Dolphins really shouldn't have signed Suh. It also didn't help losing Wake who is one of the most underrated D-Linemen in the league, he is easily a top 5 pass rusher.

I got a 48 point head start this week by Crabtree with 15 on Thursday and Reed with 33 on Saturday night.

the Broncos QB has to play like he did when he first started and throw to Thomas the whole game and Cinncy has to completley manhandle The Broncos Defense but that didn't happen. Jacman left 100 points on the bench.

918c774605775c0fb28104297edc56b0.png

fac4a4b2ebe85b758b2023cb6e665da7.png

It's going to be a good one. Has anyone seen or heard from HG about the winner's prize?? I know I have my 100k, Fatback's 100k and Rory's 100k, but as far as everyone else goes I think he had most of it.

Anybody know where he is, he hasn't logged into his manager profile since December 1?

• 5 months later...

That would be great. I just sent him an email (email, not pm) waiting to see if he responds to it.