ESPN Fantasy Football 100k fee

handgrenaide

I'm doing the RB scramble again because the two I picked up last week are both on the bye week this week.

Deuce got the draw against Rory... but he left 50 points on his bench with Sneed and Watson... damn.

I don't want to talk about it. I wouldn't have been freaking out last night if I had started either Snead or Watson.

Going to be a tough week for me; 4 of my regular starters are on a bye week and Matt Forte will likely be out this week due to injury. It could be worse because Forte doesn't need surgery and reports say he isn't out for the season, hopefully he won't be out for too long. We'll see how this goes.

Deuce committed daylight robbery, two WR1's for a WR1 and a RB3 at best lol.

I now have an army of RBs.

Well when you lose Keenan Allen and Steve Smith for the season, moves need to be made. He needed a better RB and is loaded at WR, so the trade fit. I hate losing Julio, but I'm happy picking up Brown and Landry.

I know how you feel. As far as RBs go, if I had an extra WR to give up I would strike some kind of deal.

Right now I am in the very unique position to have 4 bellcows, West, Murray, Williams and Gordon with Vereen and Spiller usually good for 10 plus points per week also.

My only problem is slightly at WR, I have Hopkins but i need another reliable wr.

getting beat by 51 going into Monday night and Houston decided to make Polk a third string back. Broncos defense usually does well for me but they sucked this week.

getting beat by 51 going into Monday night and Houston decided to make Polk a third string back. Broncos defense usually does well for me but they sucked this week.

Seems like half of my team took the week off and I'm not talking about the guys on a BYE week. Duke Johnson has been solid for me most of the season, but ever since Manziel took over, he rarely looks for a RB as a check down (trust me they're open) to get any sort of positive yards.

Not sure what happened with the Saints and Brees this week. It should have been a shootout with his WRs and TEs having plenty of chances, but I guess nobody told them.

two wins on the bounce the come back is on!

Yeah your RB's let the side down while West and Murray went on a rampage. Bryant is quickly turning into a decent WR2 though.

Trust me, I would love to trade for one of your RBs, but I just don't see something that would help both teams.

Trust me, I would love to trade for one of your RBs, but I just don't see something that would help both teams.

Well i have that trade out for Spiller who looks to be getting more touches for the Saints. I just need a back up WR really for this week due to Bryant on a bye week and I don't trust Andre Jones or James Jones to get the job done.