ESPN Fantasy Football 100k fee

handgrenaide

Yeah, Julio is banged up and he is gonna play every game anyway so it is gonna be hard to judge how good he is gonna be until he heals up. He has always been an injury risk and he has been nursing a hamstring at least once in every season he played in I believe. Except the season he went on IR.

He was visibly hurting between every play last game.

I kinda off got killed by the Bucs Bye week, picked up a QB to replace Jameis but I don't think he played. If the RB for The Giants has a bad game tonight, I still win. If he has a stellar game, I'm either going to lose or it's going to be close. I find myself doing something I've never done before, rooting for The Eagles.

lol I'm so terrible at paying attention to this stuff, this is why I stopped doing fantasy. I've already started Cutler when he was out for a week, started Matt Jones and Scobee when neither was going to play, Had Gurley in my line-up this week but he was on a bye...thank god I had time to change that one. I think in 3 weeks so far I've started a guy who missed w/ an injury

I had one guy get hurt in the first half of a game in every week except this week. All ended up with single digit points, Mallett even had a 0 points for me last week.

I don't think he's playing, that's who I picked up to cover the bye week

It's official I'm 6-0, I escaped my second game this season winning by one point. It's hard to tell whether my team is really that much better than the rest of you or that I'm really lucky. It's probably the latter. Plus I haven't had any serious injuries to my starters even though it seems like Qb's have been dropping like flies.

It's official I'm 6-0, I escaped my second game this season winning by one point. It's hard to tell whether my team is really that much better than the rest of you or that I'm really lucky. It's probably the latter. Plus I haven't had any serious injuries to my starters even though it seems like Qb's have been dropping like flies.

knock on wood

It's going to be a close week for Jacman and myself. I either need Steve Smith to have a big game or need Palmer, Fitzgerald and the Cardinals Def to have an off night tomorrow.

I think it's gonna be a good week for my Cardinals up against one of the worst teams in the league and at home. Hopefully my luck hasn't run out. Good luck tomorrow.

I think it's gonna be a good week for my Cardinals up against one of the worst teams in the league and at home. Hopefully my luck hasn't run out. Good luck tomorrow.

Yeah it will be close for sure. I'm hoping the Cardinals get out to an early lead and decide to just run the ball the rest of the game.

I'm in RB hell. Hyde isn't producing like he was earlier in the season, and the guy I took and waited three weeks for him to play is out for the season.

Palmer had a decent game, but thankfully didn't connect with Fitzgerald very often.

I thought they would play much better but the Raven's defense surprised me and played very well. The Cardinals Red zone offense really screwed me and might screw them in the long run. They have had too many red zone opportunities and come up with just a field goal. This game was way too close and it didn't have to be. I think my next possible loss will be week 9 on account of the Cardinals bye.

I thought they would play much better but the Raven's defense surprised me and played very well. The Cardinals Red zone offense really screwed me and might screw them in the long run. They have had too many red zone opportunities and come up with just a field goal. This game was way too close and it didn't have to be. I think my next possible loss will be week 9 on account of the Cardinals bye.

You would think with Fitz their redzone offence would be stout. There defence though is one of the best in the NFL right now so even with a weakened offence they should do well.

• Upvote 1

You would think with Fitz their redzone offence would be stout. There defence though is one of the best in the NFL right now so even with a weakened offence they should do well.

Fitzgerald, Michael Floyd and Josh Brown. All three are pretty decent sized targets. One of the best offseason pick ups was them getting Chris Johnson. Not saying he will be a 1500 yard back, but has a chance to be a solid 1000 yard or split time with Ellington and have both guys go for 700-800 yards each.

Fitzgerald, Michael Floyd and Josh Brown. All three are pretty decent sized targets. One of the best offseason pick ups was them getting Chris Johnson. Not saying he will be a 1500 yard back, but has a chance to be a solid 1000 yard or split time with Ellington and have both guys go for 700-800 yards each.

There improved O-Line has worked wonders this season signing Lupati and taking Humphries in the draft seems to have shored it up nicely. Palmer looks like a totally different player and does look like he can lead this team on a serious run. There main problem will be can they defeat the Seahawks and the Packers, i don't think the panthers or falcons possess enough in their respective lockers to beat the Cards. I'll stick my neck out and say the Seahawks and Falcons take the wildcard spots in the NFC; however the Rams could put a spanner in the worlds with Gurley going all beastmode on teams.