ESPN Fantasy Football 100k fee

handgrenaide

Whoever has Flaco, when his OL fell on him before they kicked the game winning FG he blew out his ACL and is done for the year.

Either Rory forget he had a team in the league again or doesn't care anymore. He was starting guys that were out, on IR, and on a Bye week.

I was expecting a higher score for us both but ehh.

It seems like every week the QB I have on my bench out scores my two starters.

Yeah. I'm in serious need of Flex help, but now that the BYE weeks are over I should be ok.

Yeah. I'm in serious need of Flex help, but now that the BYE weeks are over I should be ok.

Can't believe you guys let Vincent Jackson fall to me on the waiver wire. That is exactly the Flex help I needed (hopefully).

This has been a super competitive season so far. The only guy pretty much eliminated so far is Rory, who apparently forgot he was playing again, otherwise everyone still has a shot at the playoffs. Top 6 teams get in with the winners of each division getting a BYE to the semi-finals.

Can't believe you guys let Vincent Jackson fall to me on the waiver wire. That is exactly the Flex help I needed (hopefully).

This has been a super competitive season so far. The only guy pretty much eliminated so far is Rory, who apparently forgot he was playing again, otherwise everyone still has a shot at the playoffs. Top 6 teams get in with the winners of each division getting a BYE to the semi-finals.

Rawls and Allen were on the wire also and i got both of them, made me happy.

Looks like I might get the W this week meaning next week is all to play for the wild card.

I got nearly as many points on my bench as I do starting, Baldwin 3 TDs didn't see that coming.

Same here. Joique Bell, Tannehill (after 3 weeks of barely making double digits) and Inman...........I need to get my shit together so I can hopefully still make the playoffs.

This will be the great escape if i pull this off, i had a rough start to the season with QB's getting injured etc, but now my team is in full flight and scoring for fun.

If I somehow beat Jacman I'm in the playoffs or if dinooo loses I'm in. As long as one of those happens........

Honestly it has all been downhill since I tied Rory.

I need 8 points in 13 minutes in order to beat Dean.

not today Ken, not today.

I think that means Ken might have missed out on a play off place.

The team went from 1-5 to 7-6 and on a 5 game win streak to end it. The comeback was completed at the expense of Deuce. I was down 30 points, but big Ben and Bryant dragged me kicking and screaming into the play offs with one of the highest scoring performances of the year.

not today Ken, not today.

I think that means Ken might have missed out on a play off place.

The team went from 1-5 to 7-6 and on a 5 game win streak to end it. The comeback was completed at the expense of Deuce. I was down 30 points, but big Ben and Bryant dragged me kicking and screaming into the play offs with one of the highest scoring performances of the year.

Yeah................I needed a miracle and of course I had to face Jacman, who has the best record in the league, in the final week. I was on the opposite end of "the streak" and lost 4 straight to finish the season.