Buzz open for testing :)

MMATycoon

Yeah we can probably do that. We could just do events with hashtags though as it's not actually @ an account, which is what @s mean. on Twitter all the UFCs are e.g. #UFC191, which I think would be better.

Yeah that'd work great! Trash talk on event discussions is something rarely used so this would be a great way to incorporate the two

• Upvote 1

okay i see a few problems already :sad01_anim: .It more then likely not fixed will kill buzz for me .I more then likely wont go on it again if it carry on my this .

I saw about 20 spam post about bjorns mom and another a few post by two alliances which venetta and bob squad in a pisssing contest .I mean what the hell .Not the fuckin place guys.

I taught buzz was suppose to be about developing fighters personality staying in character and making the smacktalk between fighter more fun.

for example of a good posts check lucky liam o connors post or shane austins.I was looking forward to see the personality's of these fighter developing but if i have to go through 25 spam post and or post that shouldn't be in buzz what the point.

I was actually looking forward to the latest points by lucky liam o cnnor and shane austins but with all the spam nobody is going to see then .

P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Yeah we can do searches. What do you want to search for?

Also found another thing - clicking a # needs to take you to that hashtag search.

Yes, fighters, managers, orgs, ... I have no clue how to find them on the Buzz thing and follow them.

Also, I think that the people that work for a business should also be able to use the Buzz page. I don't own the org, but I run it, so I am the one that would update stuff about it on BUzz.

It would be good if there was a direct link on the company/org/manager/alliance pages so that people can go directly to the buzz page. Much easier to find that way without needing to fiddle around with the search.

For what it is worth, this feature looks good, better than i expected. Other than increasing interaction will this play any role to the actual gameplay?

I've noticed a few things.

1) There's not really a curse word filter, and if there it is it needs to be improved.
2) There really needs to be some kind of flood detection for each individual manager, because right now it's really easy to spam.
3) You should be able to see notifications for all of your fighters/manager profile/business on every single "user page" you control.

• Upvote 1

Never used twitter, so this is something new to me. Seems fun once you get past the bugs I am sure you are working on. As for the spam and stuff it is a new feature that just came out. You can expect people to test it with random BS. I know I did. Once it becomes official, the bugs are out, and everyone knows how to use it I am sure that will calm down.

Err Frank the ID 1423452 hasn't been made yet, we still haven't even broke 200k.

I know that it was just an example lol, iv done it loads dosent tag the fighters or org i put in

Mike has said the person/company you tag has to have sent out a Buzz in order for them to be tagged

It was i buzzed the org already but didn't work the second time and the fighters have been as well they buzzed on there