ITFL Season 5 - Official Thread

GBK16

Okay, just to clear up how the end of the season will go down. Following Round 10 on the 7th September, the Team Finale will happen on the 23rd September in Trinity. I want to thank Generation for hosting the tournament throughout the season, and especially thanks to Ryan Epicity for keeping it going when he took over the org.

Also, I have been asked on the Individual tournament. Now, we can run it as either an 8 man tournament, or a 16 man tournament which will happen in 2 week intervals following the Team Finale. Honestly, looking at the top 16, I think that could be a highly competitive tournament so I just need to know how many of those currently in the top 16 would like to participate? I understand some managers have 2 fighters, so they would have the option of both competing on opposite sides of the bracket, or if they wish to only enter one then the spot will fall to the fighter in Pos 17 and so on.

I would like to get it sorted prior to the Team Finale just so it's sorted. And also, the Individual Tournament would be held in Trinity also.

Okay, just to clear up how the end of the season will go down. Following Round 10 on the 7th September, the Team Finale will happen on the 23rd September in Trinity. I want to thank Generation for hosting the tournament throughout the season, and especially thanks to Ryan Epicity for keeping it going when he took over the org.

Also, I have been asked on the Individual tournament. Now, we can run it as either an 8 man tournament, or a 16 man tournament which will happen in 2 week intervals following the Team Finale. Honestly, looking at the top 16, I think that could be a highly competitive tournament so I just need to know how many of those currently in the top 16 would like to participate? I understand some managers have 2 fighters, so they would have the option of both competing on opposite sides of the bracket, or if they wish to only enter one then the spot will fall to the fighter in Pos 17 and so on.

I would like to get it sorted prior to the Team Finale just so it's sorted. And also, the Individual Tournament would be held in Trinity also.

If Johan is in the Top?, he will be in the individuals

I don't expect Bryer Michael to make it to the individual rounds. I plan to cut him as soon as this is over. He is the slowest learner I have ever had. But if something should happen and he makes it or you need him to fill a spot let me know I will keep him around to be a punching bag for one of the better guys. I can always cut him after that if you need him. Who knows with his chin and power he may be able to sneak an upset win, well and a whole lot of luck!