ITFL Season 5 - Official Thread

GBK16

• 3 weeks later...

Wow. It'd be a story if the lowest ranked individual fighter Danny Ciprianni puts out #1 fighter Cornelius Carr who is managed by his former manager. If I was Stu, I'd find that tough to take!

Though that being said, he's the #1 fighter for a reason, so Danny is the underdog going into the fight with nothing to lose and everything to gain. No pressure Stu ;)

Just call me Mystic Mark :shades:

Good fight Stu, thought Danny was a goner when he was dropped and rocked. Just realised that was the first time I had a fighter fight one of your guys.

Just call me Mystic Mark :shades:

Good fight Stu, thought Danny was a goner when he was dropped and rocked. Just realised that was the first time I had a fighter fight one of your guys.

Good fight man, Ciprianni seemed to change into Superman when he stepped it up in the final round. Nice comeback dude :)

• Upvote 1

Congrats rac2 great battle. I knew you would take me into the clinch so I tried to do the same to try and edge out some points, but Pedro was able to be better at controlling where the action took place and pulled off the razor thin decision. Best of luck moving forward, as for Orion after three straight losses I am at a bit of a loss on where to take him in the future.

Congrats rac2 great battle. I knew you would take me into the clinch so I tried to do the same to try and edge out some points, but Pedro was able to be better at controlling where the action took place and pulled off the razor thin decision. Best of luck moving forward, as for Orion after three straight losses I am at a bit of a loss on where to take him in the future.

Thx mate in fact I think Cole won the clinch action. It was a super close fight and the only clear round was that second one in favor of your fighter. These three losses mean nothing in my humble opinion but it's up to you.

Thx mate in fact I think Cole won the clinch action. It was a super close fight and the only clear round was that second one in favor of your fighter. These three losses mean nothing in my humble opinion but it's up to you.

Yes I have had time to cool off lol Cole has been fighting bigger heavier guys, time to return to his natural 185 and see if he can turn it around.

• 3 weeks later...

Just remembered how hard Aaron lobbied to get one of his fighters to be the replacement for Team Vendetta. I still thought he was a shit manager and I didn't want him on the team so I used the excuse that his average injury time was too high for ITFL. He was adamant that no it was not. Little did I know that he had the ability to completely manipulate that...

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this finished? Seems like the prize money has yet to find its way to the winning team?

I'll be sending out the prize money over the next couple of weeks, was waiting on the Individual Finals to finish up

George Pedro defeated Edward Stoker to become the ITFL Season 5 Champion!

I can only apologise for not giving the tournament the attention it deserved going into the later stages due to numerous reasons but thank you all for participating this season!

I'll be sending out the prize money over the next couple of weeks, was waiting on the Individual Finals to finish up

George Pedro defeated Edward Stoker to become the ITFL Season 5 Champion!

I can only apologise for not giving the tournament the attention it deserved going into the later stages due to numerous reasons but thank you all for participating this season!

When is the next season and what requirements?

Fuck stoker for sucking all through the team rounds and then turning it on and eliminating my guy on his way to being the runner up. The Pedro/stoker final was a little bit of a shock to me, I doubt anyone came close to predicting that before the whole thing started . Congrats to rodrigo and knight.