ITFL Season 5 - Official Thread

GBK16

Davies pm'd saying fuck ITFL i'm going for the belt so no idea why there is confusion here tbh but I'll release after fight

I believe it. Most of this game is people telling you what they think you want to hear and then doing something else. Get a definitive answer from Davies on what he wants to do. If he wants to stay in Syn, thats fine by me. CGAS is pretty much fighting for third at this point and that looks like a longshot. If I do ITFL again I wont take so many young/unproven fighters on the team.

Sorry for any confusion on my part. To both Sean and jlp

I told you once I confirmed w/ the captain of the team you would be released and your response was fuck it i finally have a guy who can win the title in Syn and I'd rather go for the belt. Just let me know after your fight what you want. I'm just getting back from being inactive but not full in the swing of things yet

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

(Participant of The Island Season 2. Former MMA and KT Fighter.

Owner of Sully's Bar & Grill)

Hello everyone!!!

We are just past the halfway mark of this tournament and it wasn't a good one for Team Sully's as we went down 0-5 to Team Conquer. This week we face The Charles Grace All Stars. What can we do to turn it around??

Tune in to ITFL 7.1 in Amsterdam to find out! But who is fighting on it i hear you ask??? Well, you can see my thoughts on the latest edition of...

http://i.imgur.com/yPwBr4L.png

This round we fight in Amsterdam for ITFL 7.1

"Lucky" Liam McGuiness v "The Unknown" Thomas Rutherford

My poor dear brother just can't catch a break! It is sad to see a former champ go down to so many losses. Having said that, it is business as usual as he takes on Rutherford who has won 2 fights in this tournament so far. Each man has a puncher's chance and my brother has his back to the wall. Time to put up or shut up here and get yourself a win bro! Liam has nothing to lose here and that makes him a dangerous man.

"Ice Cube" O Shea Jackson v Bryer Michael

Both men are evenly matched on paper but sources close to me say that Bryer is not 100% going into this fight. If that is in fact true then Jackson should have no trouble exploiting that weakness to see him through to the next round relatively unscathed.

Matt "Lost Cause" Kroblur v Danny "Cyclone" Ciprianni

Kroblur has been living up to his nickname as his only victory has been against my brother Liam. Cyclone has been underperforming and looking at the stats it seems Ciprianni should have all the tools to defeat him. The only thing that concerns me is that Ciprianni is carrying a niggling injury into this fight so he will want to finish it quickly so as not to aggravate it.

Edward Stoker v John Swanson

Will Stoker's lack of success in this tournament be a factor? If he was smart Stoker should work to reopen Swanson's cut which is still not 100% healed from his last fight. But in order for him to do that he will need to use his reach advantage but Swanson has shown he is tough to finish and should be able to weather the storm before coming back to beat a tired Stoker.

Duane "Brainsmasher" Perry v Johan "Bloody Hailstorm" Attila

The Brainsmasher is on a 3 fight winning streak while Attila had his 2 fight win streak cut short last round. Perry's winning streak comes at a price and it shows this round with a lot of fighters coming in with rumoured injuries. You would be smart to think Attila will try to exploit Perry's injuries to wear him down to get the finish. It will be a miracle if Perry can find a way to win!

And that my friends is my thoughts on Team Sully's Regulars for this round of ITFL!

That's it for The Sully Show for now!

Be sure to pop in to Sully's Bar & Grill to get your hands on Sully's Premium (160q reduce energy loss) for $200 while stocks last! You can always hit me up for a sponsorship to get yourself 10% off!!

Until next time,

Train hard :training2:

Fight hard :boxing:

Play hard :drunk:

And of course,

Stay Classy

:shades:

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

(Participant of The Island Season 2. Former MMA and KT Fighter.

Owner of Sully's Bar & Grill)

Hello everyone!!!

We are just past the halfway mark of this tournament and it wasn't a good one for Team Sully's as we went down 0-5 to Team Conquer. This week we face The Charles Grace All Stars. What can we do to turn it around??

Tune in to ITFL 7.1 in Amsterdam to find out! But who is fighting on it i hear you ask??? Well, you can see my thoughts on the latest edition of...

http://i.imgur.com/yPwBr4L.png

This round we fight in Amsterdam for ITFL 7.1

"Lucky" Liam McGuiness v "The Unknown" Thomas Rutherford

My poor dear brother just can't catch a break! It is sad to see a former champ go down to so many losses. Having said that, it is business as usual as he takes on Rutherford who has won 2 fights in this tournament so far. Each man has a puncher's chance and my brother has his back to the wall. Time to put up or shut up here and get yourself a win bro! Liam has nothing to lose here and that makes him a dangerous man.

"Ice Cube" O Shea Jackson v Bryer Michael

Both men are evenly matched on paper but sources close to me say that Bryer is not 100% going into this fight. If that is in fact true then Jackson should have no trouble exploiting that weakness to see him through to the next round relatively unscathed.

Matt "Lost Cause" Kroblur v Danny "Cyclone" Ciprianni

Kroblur has been living up to his nickname as his only victory has been against my brother Liam. Cyclone has been underperforming and looking at the stats it seems Ciprianni should have all the tools to defeat him. The only thing that concerns me is that Ciprianni is carrying a niggling injury into this fight so he will want to finish it quickly so as not to aggravate it.

Edward Stoker v John Swanson

Will Stoker's lack of success in this tournament be a factor? If he was smart Stoker should work to reopen Swanson's cut which is still not 100% healed from his last fight. But in order for him to do that he will need to use his reach advantage but Swanson has shown he is tough to finish and should be able to weather the storm before coming back to beat a tired Stoker.

Duane "Brainsmasher" Perry v Johan "Bloody Hailstorm" Attila

The Brainsmasher is on a 3 fight winning streak while Attila had his 2 fight win streak cut short last round. Perry's winning streak comes at a price and it shows this round with a lot of fighters coming in with rumoured injuries. You would be smart to think Attila will try to exploit Perry's injuries to wear him down to get the finish. It will be a miracle if Perry can find a way to win!

And that my friends is my thoughts on Team Sully's Regulars for this round of ITFL!

That's it for The Sully Show for now!

Be sure to pop in to Sully's Bar & Grill to get your hands on Sully's Premium (160q reduce energy loss) for $200 while stocks last! You can always hit me up for a sponsorship to get yourself 10% off!!

Until next time,

Train hard :training2:

Fight hard :boxing:

Play hard :drunk:

And of course,

Stay Classy

:shades:

• Upvote 2

Did not saw the Submission happening tho

Coming in with an injury, it was the best thing that could have happened.

It's going to be interesting to see Vendetta vs Conquer back to back in the last fight of the season and the finale as well.