ITFL Season 5 - Official Thread

GBK16

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

(Participant of The Island Season 2. Former MMA and KT Fighter.

Owner of Sully's Bar & Grill)

Hello everyone!!!

Well guys we are past the halfway mark of ITFL and now we go back to the beginning where we face each other for the second time. Last round our team found themselves 4-1 winners against the strong Team Icon with the only loss being my brother Liam.

This week we find ourselves back in Amsterdam as we once again face Team Conquer. Last time we fought we lost 1-4. Can we turn things around? Find out my thoughts on the latest edition of:

http://i.imgur.com/yPwBr4L.png

This round we fight in Amsterdam for ITFL 6.1

"The Comedian" Edward Blake v "Ice Cube" O Shea Jackson

We have momentum on our side here as Blake was the victim of a devastating slam KO while Jackson is coming off a great KO win. Will that KO loss play a factor in Blake's confidence?

Sully's Prediction: There won't be anything funny about what Jackson will do when he uses his boxing advantage to give Blake his second KO in a row.

Cole Orion v John Swanson

After a rough start to the tournament Swanson is riding a 2 fight win streak as he takes on Team Conquer replacement Orion. Orion is stepping up in weight to take on Swanson and while he made a statement last round, can he continue his streak?

Sully's Prediction: Orion is a scary individual but i believe the momentum and size difference will be too much as Swanson makes it 3 in a row.

Kai Kha v Danny "Cyclone" Ciprianni

After losing 2 fights, Cyclone has been able to bounce back with a victory as he faces dangerous opponent Kha. As with the last fight, there is a noticeable size difference here. Look for Ciprianni to use that to his advantage.

Sully's Prediction: On paper Kha has no chance but he is a tough cookie. However i feel Cyclone has too much power and will dominate him to earn the late victory.

George "Santo" Pedro v "Lucky" Liam McGuiness

Unlucky my brother, who is yet to win a fight this tournament and while he is facing the toughest fighters this is the first time he has fallen to 5 losses in a row. He has his back to the wall in this fight and he knows it!

Sully's Prediction: On paper it looks like Pedro will steam through Liam. But all it takes is one shot from my brother and it's lights out. Liam to get the late KO.

"Crossbones" Brock Rumlow v Johan "Bloody Hailstorm" Attila

The Main Event sees both men going into this with winning streaks. Both men want to keep the momentum going for their team as they test the jaws of their opponents. Crossbones has yet to drop a fight this tournament and both men look to be in great health.

Sully's Prediction: Attila would be smart to utilize his ground skills to wear down the smaller man before catching him with a sub. Or a KO. Whatever he feels like.

And that my friends is my thoughts on Team Sully's Regulars for this round of ITFL!

That's it for The Sully Show for now!

Be sure to pop in to Sully's Bar & Grill to get your hands on Sully's Premium (160q reduce energy loss) for $200 while stocks last! You can always hit me up for a sponsorship to get yourself 10% off!!

Until next time,

Train hard :training2:

Fight hard :boxing:

Play hard :drunk:

And of course,

Stay Classy

:shades:

• Upvote 3

Dammit I messed up my flight to Amsterdam and Orion will arrive late will the fight still take place?

He should be teleported to the fight so there shouldn't be any issues

No preview?

That was partly my fault. I've been busy getting some real life shit sorted and forgot to fully update the third post with the fight picks. Wolf asked me to but I plain forgot to do it.

Ah, good fights JLP. Happy we got the 4-1 win, unhappy that Wright lost.

Also sorry for lack of preview today, just been hectic recently and not really had time. Only remembered about it last night but didn't really want to rush one out again.

Ahh unlucky our team put up a decent showing unlucky

close but no cigar as the old saying goes .They were there for the taking .I surprise guy with 20 subs did not try to take me down once .At least i can look forward more dirty smelling vendetta money .I really shouldn't be excepting it since i know where it comes form but they have to learn there lesson i suppose any time you bet against the man you will lose :yes: .This is the second time connor got spanked

giphy.gif