ITFL Season 5 - Official Thread

GBK16

Okay, the full Round 10 results are:

Vendetta 3-1-1 Team Conquer

Sully's Regulars 5 - 0 Team Icon

CGAS 5 - 0 Dong Squad

Gimme a bit to work out all the standings etc. I'll update this post with the results and shit

TEAM FINALE

Vendetta vs Team Conquer - Vendetta have choice of whether they wish to be Home or Away before we get into the picks.

The INDIVIDUAL TOURNAMENT participants finished as below:

1. Cornelius Carr (Confirmed)

2. Jermaine Wright (Confirmed)

3. Ras Li Judah (Confirmed)

4. Duane Perry (Confirmed)

5. Friedrich Von Kuschelbar (Confirmed)

6. George Pedro (Confirmed)

7. Kai Kha (Confirmed)

8. Brock Rumlow

9. Johan Attila (Confirmed)

11. Bryer Michael (Confirmed)

12. Cole Orion

13. Edward Stoker (Confirmed)

14. Bruno Aires (Confirmed)

15. John Swanson (Confirmed)

16. BJ McGobblecock, Jr (Confirmed)

16. Danny Ciprianni* (Confirmed)

*Edward Blake pulled out of the Individuals so his spot is offered to Danny Ciprianni

Also, there will be 3 weeks between fights to ensure injuries do not completely fuck up any fighters in the tournament.

I can't help but SMH at Kha's result in that fight. I mean what was he doing?? He's dominating the stand-up and has a good shot at finishing the fight before the 2nd round is over and he goes for a counter TD when he was set to 83 counter strike? I hope he doesn't turn out to be dumb as a box of rocks good lord. My fault for being careless and having counter TD's in the fight at all when I only have strong GNP and kudos to Judah for having the skills to pull off a come from behind sub. But RNG can go fuck itself. Guess it wasn't meant to be today

Okay, Individual Brackets are done and can be found in Post #3 for the rest of the tournament but for convenience, here it is also

887344bddeebb52e9b3cbf3898f5c355.png

I'll set up the fights in the event so people can prepare. I believe only Perry vs Aires can actually be booked as the other 7 fights have fighters from either Vendetta or Team Conquer involved.

Wow. It'd be a story if the lowest ranked individual fighter Danny Ciprianni puts out #1 fighter Cornelius Carr who is managed by his former manager. If I was Stu, I'd find that tough to take!

Though that being said, he's the #1 fighter for a reason, so Danny is the underdog going into the fight with nothing to lose and everything to gain. No pressure Stu ;)

And that's the Team Finale done! This is probably the most exciting event I have been looking forward to for a long time. I'll leave the hyping bit up to the preview that's coming, but it's gonna be a great finals between two fantastic teams.

Are we getting the hyping up, or is that for the individual finale?!

All good, I know people have actual lives....

Anyway, I'm hyped! Let's bring it home Vendetta.

• Upvote 1

Are we getting the hyping up, or is that for the individual finale?!

All good, I know people have actual lives....

Anyway, I'm hyped! Let's bring it home Vendetta.

I've got the Team Finale preview completed nearly. Will likely be posted up tomorrow so everyone has a chance to read before the big showdown

• Upvote 1

Followings today's event we caught up with youngster Cole Orion...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14042274987848.jpg

Well, in a matter of speaking I totally got my ass kicked today, good fight Carr, one day we will meet again and the result will be very different, however on a more important note I have this to say, with the help of my good friend Si....

tumblr_n2le2aGTJL1tvyxvwo1_500.gif

I will take my portion in small unmarked bills please...

• Upvote 3