ITFL Season 5 - Official Thread

GBK16

UniConor, on 09 Apr 2016 - 01:17 AM, said:snapback.png

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14010244053895.jpg

Neil Gilas

Mickey would like the money transfer to his swiss bank account asap .We got some spending and celebrating to do .If it not to much trouble a vessel of your tears he whats also .He saids "hmmm vendetta tears go great with my whisky " To all the hater and doubters how you like then for apples baby .To Ciprianni sorry your manager was more interested in the ring girls and just kept shouting "keep going for a subs cant you see i am busy here you doing great honest" but those or the breaks .

LMAO surely beating Marky was an exception to this deal, no?

He paid Castor for slider advice, I am taking this to the tycoon high court as to what should happen.

I don't want to screw Mickey but since Castor set your sliders and Marky threw the fight (or he's on a level of Shiftas on setting sliders) I don't really believe you have earned that money.

Perhaps 10k as a good will gesture

LMAO surely beating Marky was an exception to this deal, no?

it said win didn't say anything about the quality of opposition :shades:

He paid Castor for slider advice, I am taking this to the tycoon high court as to what should happen.

I don't want to screw Mickey but since Castor set your sliders and Marky threw the fight (or he's on a level of Shiftas on setting sliders) I don't really believe you have earned that money.

Perhaps 10k as a good will gesture

Castor didnt due shit unless he use the the vendetta instant wins sliders in my favor which he didn't say anything to me about You have to ask him about it.O baby i earned that money fair and square Pad the money you cheapskate so i can make it rain.

9d7D_f-maxage-0.gif

• Upvote 2

That's his stock post win speech. I think brainsmasher was before your time.

At least we didn't get swept. If you had told me bryer would have a better record then stoker in week 4 before the season started I would have thought we were doing pretty well. Next week is a get well week vs dong squad. It's do well or embrace the dumpster fire.

I had a feeling it had something to do with brainsmasher, as your guy is a redneck. He was around for about a year while i was, thankfully not anymore!