ITFL Season 5 - Official Thread

GBK16

ITFL Round 2 - Amsterdam results are in

Team Conquer 5 - 0 Team Icon

Sully's Regulars 2 - 3 The Charles Grace All-Stars

Gutted with the result this week. I figured we had a couple of fights we would lose, but that Swanson vs Perry fight I thought we would be able to see out. Fucking late stoppage was gutting.

Gutted with the result this week. I figured we had a couple of fights we would lose, but that Swanson vs Perry fight I thought we would be able to see out. Fucking late stoppage was gutting.

It is an improvement to the last match at least :P

That was a great result for you guys against one of the favs that a good result .

The Undateables we had a bad round 1-4 against team vendetta . Gilas tried his best but Kuschelbär just had to many tools .At least he did not get his own way and had a bit of a scare the last few sec of the fight so i am happy :thumbup:

That was a great result for you guys against one of the favs that a good result .

The Undateables we had a bad round 1-4 against team vendetta . Gilas tried his best but Kuschelbär just had to many tools .At least he did not get his own way and had a bit of a scare the last few sec of the fight so i am happy :thumbup:

So hard to match up these fights. My guys chin is like paper haha he is going to get mauled ever round

Truthfully I thought we were going to win 4 or sweep if we got lucky in the only fight I didnt like. The Perry fight went pretty much exactly to plan.

On a scary note, I went 75% acc gnp from Kroblur and still missed an obscene number.

Truthfully I thought we were going to win 4 or sweep if we got lucky in the only fight I didnt like. The Perry fight went pretty much exactly to plan.

On a scary note, I went 75% acc gnp from Kroblur and still missed an obscene number.

I'm fairly certain most people thought the same, and honestly I figured it could potentially have been that as well. Was personally hoping we could sneak a win, but a 2-3 loss is far from a bad result considering.

I'll be updating the Second and Third posts now with the Standings and the Picks for next week

come on Dale.....u guys are getting swept either way so no sense stressing over which fights u pick

Lol I thought you were first pick that why I was waiting lol.

Aires vs Brady on my phone so sorry if I missed summet

Lol I thought you were first pick that why I was waiting lol.

Aires vs Brady on my phone so sorry if I missed summet

LMAO rip.

(Didn't even look at opponent, doesn't matter)

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

(Participant of The Island Season 2. Former MMA and KT Fighter.

Owner of Sully's Bar & Grill on The Island)

Hello everyone!!! We are now into Round 3 of ITFL 5 action and this week sees Sully's Regulars once again fighting in Amsterdam as we look to bounce back after losing 2-3 against The Charles Grace All Stars. How will we do that? I'll give you my thoughts on the latest edition of:

http://i.imgur.com/yPwBr4L.png

This week we return to Amsterdam as we once again face off against Team Vendetta at ITFL 3.1.

Igor "Under The Umbrella" Quincy v "Ice Cube" O Shea Jackson

Both men are riding losing streaks with neither men to register a win this tournament. Cube is riding the longer loss streak and while both men are pretty evenly matched on paper, Jackson has a notable size advantage which i believe will be a factor.

Sully's Prediction: Jackson to use his size to bully Quincy and take him out in the second round.

"Blood Fire" Ras Li Judah v "Lucky" Liam McGuiness

Judah comes in riding a fantastic streak while my brother Liam is not doing so well as he is yet to register a win this tournament and is 1-5 in his last 6 fights. Well, when you are at the bottom the only way is up. On paper Ras looks to destroy Liam but both men have shown great KO power so all it takes is one punch. The pressure is on, can Liam turn it around?

Sully's Prediction: All streaks must come to an end and in this fight all it takes is one punch. Liam to score the late TKO.

Jermaine "Razor" Wright v John Swanson

Razor has the edge in experience and my boy Swanson is going in still not fully healed from the cut he sustained in his last fight. Razor is going in with experience on his side and has some momentum while Swanson will look to get the upset victory with the odds stacked against him. Will Razor reopen the cut?

Sully's Prediction: Swanson to weather an early storm and to shock the world with the upset decision.

"Baron" Friedrich Von Kuschelbär v Danny "Cyclone" Ciprianni

Both men put their undefeated ITFL streak on the line as The Baron meets The Cyclone. Rumour has it that Cyclone is carrying a slight niggling injury but once the bell sounds and the adrenaline hits i am sure he will be focused. On paper Baron's only hope is to attack the injury, but anything can happen in ITFL.

Sully's Prediction: Very close and dangerous fight for The Cyclone, but i feel he will edge out a close decision victory.

Cornelius Carr v Johan "Bloody Hailstorm" Attila

We end this round with Attila taking on Carr. Carr has a distinct size advantage but i feel that Attila can match his strength. Shots have been fired on Buzz and judging by Carr's lack of response i am inclined to agree that Attila will put Carr to sleep.

Sully's Prediction: Attila to live up to his name and create a "bloody hailstorm" with Carr's blood to end the night.

And that's all we have for Team Sully's Regulars! So whether you are in Amsterdam and will be joining us at The Red Light or you are watching at home, be sure to enjoy the night.

Or for all you guys on The Island, you can watch it at Sully's Bar & Grill while relaxing with my Home Brew.

That's it for The Sully Show for now!

Until next time,

Train hard :training2:

Fight hard :boxing:

Play hard :drunk:

And of course,

Stay Classy

:shades:

• Upvote 4