The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights

Mac.McCarty

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcus will fight again it's already been announced he's fighting mitrione and roy is so fat....I want to watch athletes fight not just ppl with a big weight advantage lay and pray Titties and Zak are better entertainment than him

Marcus will fight again it's already been announced he's fighting mitrione and roy is so fat....I want to watch athletes fight not just ppl with a big weight advantage lay and pray Titties and Zak are better entertainment than him

I don't want idiots to post on the forum either but there's nothing I can do about it. Roy is one of the only guys on the ultimate fighter who I didn't saw gassing out in a fight. He's also always active on the ground so I don't know where that LnP bullshit comes from. One fight didn't even go to the ground. What you are actually saying is that you don't want to watch MMA but WWE.

McSweeny's a fuckin tool. Him and Schaub were my favorites. Then he's gotta go and showboat; which would've just fine if he had the agility to not get hit.

I thought Big Baby was gonna choke in his first fight; tell you the truth, his fight against mitrione is why I'll be tuning into the finale. If he focuses his emotions, no one has more heart.

Here's hopin big country gets his ass whooped.

Cant wait 4 the finale! Big baby is going to destroy Meathead, i hope that Brendan wins Nelson but i guess he is an underdog... it's nice to see Kimbo going against Houston Alexander :D and the main event is gonna b awesome Bones Jones is a monster

I haven't watched WWE since I was 10 so no I don't and I just think he's a boring fighter I don't get excited when I watch him fight at all...

Sorry, I still think Roy Nelson is more than a decent fighter. I remember him defeating Frank Mir in a submission wrestling bout.

McSweeny's a fuckin tool. Him and Schaub were my favorites. Then he's gotta go and showboat; which would've just fine if he had the agility to not get hit.

I thought Big Baby was gonna choke in his first fight; tell you the truth, his fight against mitrione is why I'll be tuning into the finale. If he focuses his emotions, no one has more heart.

Here's hopin big country gets his ass whooped.

mcsweeny is a tool. But i dont like Schaub either, I dont like his little post fight celebrations.

I hope Roy wins it all. And yea, I hope Marcus Subs Mitrione. He is so irritating, and listening to him talk he is like the stereotypical DUMB jock.

I think Meathead has a chance to KO Big Baby, who doesn't seem to have a great chin. Mitrione has pretty heavy shots so anything can happen.

Roy Nelson is a decent mid-tier fighter, but he's just one of those guys I don't want to see fight.

I'm glad they added this fight, Big Baby rocks! Oh and as someone said what a latttttttttttttttte stoppage....someone was shouting from outside he was out and managed to say it 5/6 times before the ref realised

It is actually strangely an event im looking forward to more than most UFC: <insert number here>

You cant help but root for Big baby...he is so fucking likeable hehe. Hope he doesnt have a suspect chin, Id like to see him around, watch him develop as a fighter.

Also, Nelson Subs that clown Schwab ( SP? ) late in the second and Alexander KTFO Kimbo in the 1st and ....The Hammer over this bum "Bones" lol...I hope anyway. Dont know why but Hammil always makes me happy..its like a slow plodding death machine march when he fights

You cant help but root for Big baby...he is so fucking likeable hehe. Hope he doesnt have a suspect chin, Id like to see him around, watch him develop as a fighter.

Also, Nelson Subs that clown Schwab ( SP? ) late in the second and Alexander KTFO Kimbo in the 1st and ....The Hammer over this bum "Bones" lol...I hope anyway. Dont know why but Hammil always makes me happy..its like a slow plodding death machine march when he fights

I put a bit of Tycoon money on Jones and I kind of regret it, I hope and think Hamill takes it. I haven't followed TUF at all but would be surprised if the newb could beat Nelson. I also think Houston Alexander should beat Kimbo, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I think its a bit of a stupid situation that Kimbo is being made a special patient even in the UFC being made to fight someone who wasnt on the show life everyone before hand has had to do

but that being said im dying for Brendan to shut Nelson up big time

and big baby gonna smash that fool !!!!

O and check out my gym : )

i'm still pissed about that bullshit decision that he lost to bisping. and yeah, hammil's a great mma story, and you can't help but root for him :yes:

I think its a bit of a stupid situation that Kimbo is being made a special patient even in the UFC being made to fight someone who wasnt on the show life everyone before hand has had to do

but that being said im dying for Brendan to shut Nelson up big time

and big baby gonna smash that fool !!!!

O and check out my gym : )

I think it's kinda Stupid that Kimbo's fighting at all with how poorly he did on the show, then backed out of an Opp Dana gave him to step in cause of Arthritis. I think this fight is Dana giving Kimbo that last chance. Like, ok Dude, you're a pipe-slanger huh? Having trouble on the ground? Ok, no prob. Here's your standard UFC Diesel Powerstroke. He's not gonna take you down, he's going to try to tee-ball your head off your body.

If Kimbo can't stand and Bang with Alexander, he has no business in UFC. Frankly, I'm beginning to suspect Kimbo's Stand-Up and KO Power now that's he's fighting actual, trained, professionals, and not street jobbers.

Kimbo's fighting because he will put bums on seats, theres interest in the guy and Houston Alexander is a good opponent for him.

I hope Roy looses simply because i think his fights are boring and i dont see what he can bring to the UFC, he's not championship material, but Brendan wont bring anything more either.

Big Baby has the natural assets and the skills to be good, but his somewhat questionable determination and chin which failed when tested could see him undone in the big picture, I'd still like to see the guy fight a few more times as he has potential.

Overall it was a disappointing TUF though, lets hope for better next time.