The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights

Mac.McCarty

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought 'big baby' did great, great armbar.

Rashad to me comes across as an ok guy. He's been professional, hell he went in to team rampage's defeated guys and consoled them. Rampage can be funny, but he can also be a bit of an arrogant prick - and he's the worst coach ever.

The thing with titties is pretty funny to me, titties needs to just take it with a pinch of salt and not get all pent up about it because it just makes him look like a bit of a girl to me, just laugh it off because the guy is thriving on him getting his feelings hurt by it. Fronting up to him aint gonna do it either cos Rampage would destroy him.

Overall the cast has been pretty crap, lacking any likeable personalities (big baby has fast become my favourite guy) and lacking even more in quality up and coming talent.

Hopefully the semi finals will yield some better fights.

Im already looking forward to season 11 though tbh

I thought 'big baby' did great, great armbar.

Rashad to me comes across as an ok guy. He's been professional, hell he went in to team rampage's defeated guys and consoled them. Rampage can be funny, but he can also be a bit of an arrogant prick - and he's the worst coach ever.

The thing with titties is pretty funny to me, titties needs to just take it with a pinch of salt and not get all pent up about it because it just makes him look like a bit of a girl to me, just laugh it off because the guy is thriving on him getting his feelings hurt by it. Fronting up to him aint gonna do it either cos Rampage would destroy him.

Overall the cast has been pretty crap, lacking any likeable personalities (big baby has fast become my favourite guy) and lacking even more in quality up and coming talent.

Hopefully the semi finals will yield some better fights.

Im already looking forward to season 11 though tbh

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u288/callmewingus/Macros/ScruffySecond.jpg

Big Baby looked good on the ground but he looked scared on his feet. Like he knew if he got punched he was going to go down. I like Marcus, but I don;'t know that he has that fighters instinct.

Marcus knew te guy was a great boxer why stand and bang with him they called him white tyson for a reason

They called Wexxel white tyson? I missed that...

White Tyson? The Guy who didn't connect on his first two exchanges so he charged in flailing his arms wildly only to be taken down?

White Tyson? Really?

Wow.

Edit: I especially like the part at the end where White Tyson is crying on camera :P

if i was fighting nelson i would set my slider to 100% damage and go for the gut. theres no need for accuracy there : )

he reminds me of an old drunk redneck that you would see at a nascar race

I liked Marcus and Schaub to goto the finals.. I dont think Marcus will make it that far but the guy is def a good dude and I like good wholesome fighters. He will def advance to the semi's in my opinion. Schaub or however you spell it is in my opinion one of the top guys and how everyone over looks that is beyond me but i see him getting the win next week and moving on. Next week he is going against another guy who may be one of the top 4 so it is a tough match up and might be the best fight thus far.

As far as tonight goes I totally disagree with the guy up above me. Dana was right and so was everyone else. Roy got his ass handed to him in round one so explain to me if you lose round 1 how you can win the whole fight in the second round??? Roy may have won the second round but it was not a for sure win.. The judges fuckin suck dick this season and cannot call dick. either give it to wren or go 3 round i def see Wren in the UFC in the future.

I don't know what fight Dana was watching, but I definitely had Big Country winning that fight. Justin Wren threw more strikes, but I think Roy was throwing more effectively. Wren was whiffing a lot.

I dont know man, Im a huge Big Country fan myself, and I had him out scored in 1. He was more accurate no doubt, but he landed less power shots. He also got pushed back onto the cage a few times by Wren's aggression. If youre going on points, more shots landed +More big shots + being the aggressor is a solid recipe for a winning round.

Although Dana needs to stop making everything so personal. He is always trashing Nelson..Nelson has a pretty solid chin, and never once looked on the verge of going out. He maintained his composure well and cliched up to avoid the shots against the cage, and Dana is all OH he was about to be knocked out!.....No...no he wasnt

if i was fighting nelson i would set my slider to 100% damage and go for the gut. theres no need for accuracy there : )

he reminds me of an old drunk redneck that you would see at a nascar race

Yeah but you might never see your arm again. Really surprised at the decision. I thought that either Nelson lost or it was 19-19.

I can't see a way anyone but Justin Wren won that first round. Nelson took far, far more damage than Wren did. Frankly, I had teh second round very close and could have saw it going either way. I think it is an example of where appearances (Wren gassing) influeced the judges.

I can't see a way anyone but Justin Wren won that first round. Nelson took far, far more damage than Wren did. Frankly, I had teh second round very close and could have saw it going either way. I think it is an example of where appearances (Wren gassing) influeced the judges.

Wren had Nelson in trouble early in the first round, but after that he probably missed more than he hit. In comparison, Nelson's striking was relatively efficient and effective. He countered well several times, and mixed it up with some leg kicks.

I haven't rewatched the fight, so maybe I just didn't see it properly, but Wren's aggression was generally ineffective.

i think most people with no connection to either fighter had that at 19-19. Wren certainly had control in the first round, caused more damage and was generally stronger. second was all Nelson. it should have gone to 3.

I gotta be honest with you, I was rooting for Justin Wren. I don't really care for fatty, fatty 4x4. It's not like I'm some fanboy blinded by bias.

Interesting decision

I am wondering if something happened with Roy and Dana recently and he went back to tape these promos saying he is shit. I'd be surprised to see him in the UFC.